For January we will have a 24 hour clock on picks, once Feb hits we will go to 6 hours.
- Each team consists of 6 forwards, 3 defensemen, and 1 teams goalies. (IE if you take USA Goalies you get Howard, Quick and Miller)
- Snake draft order. Draft order to be determined.
- The majority of the draft will be done offline, so as soon as 10 teams have been filled we will use a website to determine the draft order Website is http://www.draftpicklottery.com/.
- Any player cut, injured etc before Feb 11th we will sub out. On Feb 11th we will accumulate all these players and do a re-draft in order of where that player cut was drafted to complete the teams.
- No trading picks.
- You may change your pick at any time until the next pick is taken. The final pick is the end of the draft.
- All games from Feburary 12th onward count for your teams points. This includes relegation and consultation games. - After your pick it is up to you to PM the next person up.
Goal - 1 point
Assist - 1 point
Win - 2 points
Shutout - 1 point (in addition to 2 points for win)
The qualification round playoffs are on Tuesday, Feb. 18, starting at noon local time. The quarterfinals are the following day, beginning at noon.
The semifinals are on Friday, Feb. 21, at 7 a.m. and noon ET/9 a.m. PT.
The bronze medal game is Saturday, Feb. 22, at 10 a.m. ET/7 a.m. PT.
The gold medal game is Sunday, Feb. 23, at 4 p.m. local time: 7 a.m. ET/4 a.m. PT.
Last edited by KanersMullet: 01-13-2014 at 06:41 PM.
Please if you are interested in this pool be around to make your picks. Keep tabs on this thread and actively check to see if you are up. It is the duty of the person before you to PM you to let you know you are up but truth told, you never know if people will.
We now have 10 teams and I will be doing the random generator from the website posted in the OP. I will submit it once and whatever it says that is final. Doesn't matter if I end up 1st or 10th overall pick, I don't cheat.