HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread Part I

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-24-2014, 12:30 AM
  #976
Aufheben
Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Angola
Posts: 11,968
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
If you like Hot Pockets we're fighting.

Aufheben is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 12:32 AM
  #977
Aufheben
Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Angola
Posts: 11,968
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreider View Post
There's a few UTD fans here

And I, as a Chelsea fan, am also crying

But, I'm also super excited for Salah
Can someone ban them from Earth? The world already has too many MAN U fans

Aufheben is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 12:52 AM
  #978
Bleedred
Fire Dumbeor!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 34,671
vCash: 500
I missed you guys! Didn't realize your OT thread was back. So hows it going?

Bleedred is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 12:55 AM
  #979
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,934
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I missed you guys! Didn't realize your OT thread was back. So hows it going?
Well well well look at this guy

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 12:55 AM
  #980
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,934
vCash: 50
How you likin' this weather?

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 01:16 AM
  #981
Bleedred
Fire Dumbeor!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 34,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
How you likin' this weather?
This 47 degrees is brutal! Actually had to turn the heat on!

Bleedred is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 01:29 AM
  #982
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,934
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
This 47 degrees is brutal! Actually had to turn the heat on!
haha My friends get mad. I'm like, "Guys...it's 68 degrees here ok? Do you understand how chilly that can be in the shade?"

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 01:35 AM
  #983
Bleedred
Fire Dumbeor!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 34,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
haha My friends get mad. I'm like, "Guys...it's 68 degrees here ok? Do you understand how chilly that can be in the shade?"
Are you in the Gainesville area? Sorry if I forgot, it's been a while. That rings a bell though.

Bleedred is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 01:40 AM
  #984
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,934
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Are you in the Gainesville area? Sorry if I forgot, it's been a while. That rings a bell though.
Yeah pretty much. Could use a trip back up to Jersey soon and get my fill of some actual winter. I miss it.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 01:46 AM
  #985
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,934
vCash: 50
Incoming aufheben post being a hater

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 01:50 AM
  #986
Aufheben
Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Angola
Posts: 11,968
vCash: 69
I hate Killem Dafoe

Aufheben is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 01:57 AM
  #987
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,934
vCash: 50
such a hater

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 01:58 AM
  #988
Aufheben
Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Angola
Posts: 11,968
vCash: 69
kollom, pls

Aufheben is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 01:59 AM
  #989
Bleedred
Fire Dumbeor!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 34,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Yeah pretty much. Could use a trip back up to Jersey soon and get my fill of some actual winter. I miss it.
I was going to make a trip back home too, but just couldn't find the motivation. Might just wait until the Summer like I normally do. Though some Jersey pizza sure sounds tempting right about now!

Bleedred is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 02:01 AM
  #990
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,934
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I was going to make a trip back home too, but just couldn't find the motivation. Might just wait until the Summer like I normally do. Though some Jersey pizza sure sounds tempting right about now!
I miss Vinnies Pizza in Wayne. Last time I was up there was a couple years ago during the big blizzard that shut down Halloween. I was loving it.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 02:02 AM
  #991
Bleedred
Fire Dumbeor!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 34,671
vCash: 500
Does anybody here use the site plenty of fish? You know that free dating site? I've been thinking about joining, but honestly I feel really weird about it. I'm a little embarrassed to try it out. Not that I believe there's any shame in using these sites, I just don't really have the nerve to use it right now.

Bleedred is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 02:04 AM
  #992
Bleedred
Fire Dumbeor!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 34,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
I miss Vinnies Pizza in Wayne. Last time I was up there was a couple years ago during the big blizzard that shut down Halloween. I was loving it.
Damn you haven't been back there in that long? That happened a couple months after I moved here. I moved here in September of 2011, that storm was the next month. I was last up in August. I like going in the Summer cause I can do things like go to the beach, and the Summer is really fun there.

Bleedred is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 02:05 AM
  #993
Aufheben
Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Angola
Posts: 11,968
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Does anybody here use the site plenty of fish? You know that free dating site? I've been thinking about joining, but honestly I feel really weird about it. I'm a little embarrassed to try it out. Not that I believe there's any shame in using these sites, I just don't really have the nerve to use it right now.
I just use this thread. Killem doesn't like hot pockets so he's out.

Aufheben is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 02:10 AM
  #994
Bleedred
Fire Dumbeor!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 34,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aufheben View Post
I just use this thread. Killem doesn't like hot pockets so he's out.
I browsed some profiles on there. I'm surprised because I ignorantly thought a lot of the girls that are on there are probably unattractive. I've actually found that there is a more than decent amount of attractive girls that do use this. I still don't really have the nerve to do this. 10 years ago I probably could have. I'm anxiously awaiting Bob Richards opinion on this subject.

Bleedred is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 02:10 AM
  #995
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,934
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Damn you haven't been back there in that long? That happened a couple months after I moved here. I moved here in September of 2011, that storm was the next month. I was last up in August. I like going in the Summer cause I can do things like go to the beach, and the Summer is really fun there.
I enjoyed it. Refreshing to see some snow. The week long power outage was a little silly.

It's nice here for sure by most standards but I'm more of a cold weather dude. The heat sucks.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 02:15 AM
  #996
Bleedred
Fire Dumbeor!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 34,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
I enjoyed it. Refreshing to see some snow. The week long power outage was a little silly.

It's nice here for sure by most standards but I'm more of a cold weather dude. The heat sucks.
I don't like it really hot, or really humid like it is here in the Summer. I do enjoy the warm Winters though. I can go swimming in the Gulf at any time between March and December. I don't ever plan on moving back. I do miss my friends and the little bit of family I have there, but I really can't say I miss much else. The food and going to Devils games, but that's about it.

I haven't seen snow in like 3 years now. I'm trying to think if there might have been snow when I visited Denver for Christmas in 2012. There may have been a little on the ground. I don't like the shoveling either.

Bleedred is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 02:26 AM
  #997
Aufheben
Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Angola
Posts: 11,968
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
I enjoyed it. Refreshing to see some snow. The week long power outage was a little silly.

It's nice here for sure by most standards but I'm more of a cold weather dude. The heat sucks.
yeah right, it's 8 degrees out right now. rudum

Aufheben is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 02:39 AM
  #998
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,934
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by aufheben View Post
yeah right, it's 8 degrees out right now. rudum
I'd move to Alaska if it were up to me.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 02:40 AM
  #999
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,934
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I don't like it really hot, or really humid like it is here in the Summer. I do enjoy the warm Winters though. I can go swimming in the Gulf at any time between March and December. I don't ever plan on moving back. I do miss my friends and the little bit of family I have there, but I really can't say I miss much else. The food and going to Devils games, but that's about it.

I haven't seen snow in like 3 years now. I'm trying to think if there might have been snow when I visited Denver for Christmas in 2012. There may have been a little on the ground. I don't like the shoveling either.
The Gulf is cool for sure. Denver sounds way cooler though.

And yeah I don't miss shoveling even a little bit haha.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 02:44 AM
  #1000
Aufheben
Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Angola
Posts: 11,968
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
I'd move to Alaska if it were up to me.
Yeah ok. did not realize u were actul ice road trucker crab catcher, not writer.

Aufheben is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.