Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Help on Three Dallas Prospects

Closed Thread

Old
09-30-2003, 08:38 PM
Dr GLU

vCash: 500
Help on Three Dallas Prospects

I haven't been able to find out exactly why three of the Stars prospects aren't playing, so I was hoping to get some help here.

1. Tuomas Mikkonen, JYP- I know that JYP's website has him listed as injured, but I was curious if anyone knew what and how bad the injury is.

2. Jarkko A. Immonen, Espoo Blues- Is he injured still or just a healthy scratch? I know he was hurt when he came to Dallas, and I didn't see his name mentioned in either U20 or preseason action over the summer either. If he is hurt, can anybody let me know what's serious enough to keep him out for the past 2+ months (I thought I heard it was a shoulder, but that could be entirely made up)?

3. Niko Vainio, Jokerit Jr. A- Plays one game and then disappears from action. I don't expect this one to be easy to explain, but if anyone knows why he hasn't played the last few games, I'd like to know.

Old
09-30-2003, 11:02 PM
Padawan
Former *********

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLUhipfan
1. Tuomas Mikkonen, JYP- I know that JYP's website has him listed as injured, but I was curious if anyone knew what and how bad the injury is.
Tuomas had a groin injury but has started training with the other team. He is expected to be playing any day now. Maybe in tomorrow's game maybe in saturday.

Anything else you wanted to know about Mikkonen?

Old
10-05-2003, 03:17 PM
Dr GLU

Thanks for the info, Padawan.

Now that Vainio's playing again, I just need to figure out what's up with Immonen.

Old
10-06-2003, 10:31 AM
miklu

The Finnish Blues forums say that Jarkko A Immonen has hurt his back. The return has been delayed for some time now, but he should be back any day and he will start in the junior team.

Old
10-06-2003, 10:33 AM
Spiffy

vCash:
Welcome to the boards, Miklu!

Old
10-06-2003, 06:55 PM
Dr GLU

Good, that means all of them will be playing again soon then. Though I am disappointed that he'll be playing in juniors. I think it probably would be better though since he's coming off that injury.

Thanks miklu.

Old
10-08-2003, 02:22 AM
miklu

Yesterday it was the second game of the season for Tuomas Mikkonen. The first game he played he actually played as a defenseman due to JYP's defensemen injuries.
Yesterdays away game against HIFK he got a place in the fourth line, but with not much ice time. Anyway as he will fully recover from his injury he should be a solid 2nd-3rd liner. Now JYP's lines are pretty much fixed as the games have went better than expected, but after the first injury in JYP's first three lines I think Tuomas will be the one who replaces that forward.
I could write some reports about Tuomas if there are any notable moments, because anyway I'll go see most of JYP's home matches this season.

Old
10-08-2003, 05:49 AM
Padawan
Former *********

Quote:
Originally Posted by miklu
I could write some reports about Tuomas if there are any notable moments, because anyway I'll go see most of JYP's home matches this season.
You should come with us to see few away games also.

Old
10-08-2003, 06:46 AM
miklu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padawan
You should come with us to see few away games also.
I'd love to, but I'm afraid that my job makes it a little bit harder to go see the away matches. The distances make it usually impossible to see the matches at place, but I'm glad that we have such a nice radio channel that broadcasts the away matches live

Old
10-08-2003, 07:38 AM
Raimo Sillanpää

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLUhipfan
Good, that means all of them will be playing again soon then. Though I am disappointed that he'll be playing in juniors. I think it probably would be better though since he's coming off that injury.

Thanks miklu.
Blues should be near the top of the standings and right now are near the bottow, I'd expect them to throw some kids into the mix at some point and for some of them to swim instead of sink..

Closed Thread