HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who was the "RATS" in the series againt's the Hurricane?

Closed Thread

Old
10-09-2003, 10:54 AM
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube

vCash: 500

My pick is Joe Juneau

Mr Gainey just released that *ss hole who don't belong there!!

Old
10-09-2003, 11:19 AM
Histrion

Send a message via MSN to Histrion
He's my pick too.

But what's the thing with «released», did you mean «release»?

Old
10-09-2003, 11:35 AM
Cayouche5

I Think it's Juneau.
In 110% ( I know I Know ... but they still know more than us about the canadiens cause they are journalists ) they said it was'nt a Top Player so I also think it's juneau.

Old
10-09-2003, 11:44 AM
FTK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayouche5
I Think it's Juneau.
In 110% ( I know I Know ... but they still know more than us about the canadiens cause they are journalists ) they said it was'nt a Top Player so I also think it's juneau.
I heard it was Perreault

Old
10-09-2003, 11:59 AM
H3ro

Joe Juneau, pretty sure about that...

Old
10-09-2003, 12:01 PM
fatmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayouche5
I Think it's Juneau.
I've heard it was Audette
His history showned that he had problems with Hitchcock
I think the player who said that was emotionnaly talking and Audette said some disgusting (emotionnal) remark last year:
"J'ai arreté de jouer quand c'était 2 a 0, mais peux-tu vraiment dire que c'est moi le pire joueur?!"
Translation:" I've stopped playing after it was 2 to 0, but can you tell me that I was the worse player?!" (he said that after a lost against the Star last season).

But... after what I've read in La Presse (www.cyberpresse.ca) it seems that Juneau didn't like at all former coach M Therrien and there's a picture of him where you can see that he don't pay attention to Therrien speach!!!

So I'm a bit confused... I'll stay with my first idea (audette was the rat) since Juneau is very intelligent and he think before saying anything to the media...

Some rumors said that it was Gilmour too, too many names, too many speculation on that comment.

My final answer is: Audette
Fat

Old
10-09-2003, 12:06 PM
sundaystar

can someone fill me in on the whole situation and the events that took place to cause the rat?

Old
10-09-2003, 12:20 PM
Orange

I always thought Audette was the rat, but I after I read this article http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/art...3,457458.shtml, I'm starting to think Juneau might be the culprit after all. In a nutshell, Juneau states that Julien is a better coach than Therrien in that article.

Old
10-09-2003, 12:43 PM
fatmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundaystar
can someone fill me in on the whole situation and the events that took place to cause the rat?
Here it goes (if my memory's right)

Playoff 2002
Mtl vs Carolina Hurricanes
2nd game
Mtl leading 3 to 1 at the beginning of the 3rd period, lost the game 4 to 3 in overtime, Carolina score their 3rd goal on a penalty to Michel Therrien (he was wearing a yellow jacket and he was yelling at the oficial when one of them notice this big yellow thing who ws babbeling something, so they give him a penalty)
At the end of the game, somebody (the rat) said they loose the game because of Therrien (penalty): not Therrien's penalty but because of Therrien.

Everybody identify that player as "the rat" because players are suppose to support their coach (and the fact that the players are playing on the ice and they should be blame for a lost: not the coach)

Old
10-09-2003, 12:43 PM
Histrion

Yeah, the way he says it led me to think he is the rat. Basically what he's saying is: «I'll give it all for Julien and I didn't for Therrien because I didn't liked him.» That's a ****** approach to the game if you ask me. I don't think he deserves to play for La Sainte-Flanelle, if it is REALLY what he meant and did, there's no proof though, so I won't throw stones at him.

Old
10-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Darz

This is too old of a story to talk about imo.

I blame Therrien as much as any player for our melt down again Carolina, and totally understand if any player did not feel like supporting the coach moments after the game.

Old
10-09-2003, 01:16 PM
Garnet

Juneau

I take it that Juneau wasn't actually released, but that was a typo on Markov's part??

Old
10-09-2003, 01:20 PM
Histrion

That's my take on it, we would have heard of it.

Old
10-09-2003, 01:38 PM
Dripper

vCash: 172
After the rat was traded, a journalist on the radio discussed a bit about it, and he said it was Gilmour.. too bad I can't remember which radio station was on :mad:

edit: Oh and I remember Michel Villeneuve stating on 110% that it was NOT Audette. Maybe he wanted to protect him, maybe he didn't want the truth to become known, or maybe he didn't want to propagate a rumor.. so take it for what it's worth

Old
10-09-2003, 01:42 PM
HamiltonHabs32

hmmm I remember it always being Audette.

Audette is the Rat..... wish I had proof i just remember discussing this whole thing when I use to post at fanhome years ago

Old
10-09-2003, 02:13 PM
pup

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamiltonHabs32
hmmm I remember it always being Audette.

Audette is the Rat..... wish I had proof i just remember discussing this whole thing when I use to post at fanhome years ago

Well since Audette LOOKS like a Rat,it is the little rodent Audette waste of space garbage player.

Old
10-09-2003, 04:56 PM
Dutchy

Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
About 6 months ago on cyberpresse.ca, Rejean Tremblay (I hate his guts, but still...) replyed to an e-mail asking him who the Rat was. He didn't want to say, but gave out quite "explicit" hints.

I remember there was 4 or 5 of them (I don't recall all of them), but the one which really gave it away was: "The Rat recently had an injury which was almost career-ending."

That points to Audette and slash he received on his forearm.

Old
10-09-2003, 05:12 PM
Team_Spirit
Gangsta Pleks

vCash: 64
That's why Juneau have the A this season ?

It's Audette , he sucks and really look like a rat lol

Old
10-09-2003, 06:21 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

I had the confirmation directly from a well known journalist who told me to not say his name. The rat is Juneau.

Old
10-09-2003, 07:17 PM
SuperUnknown

Apparantly, Juneau is a very bad influence in Montreal's locker room. He's the rat and a bad apple.

Old
10-09-2003, 07:43 PM
deandebean

I can confirm to you that it was Juneau.

I can't figure out why he has an A on his shirt, actually. It is a well known fact amongst the media circle that he's a VERY bad influence in the dressing room. He used to pump up the younger players against Therrien. Go ask Robidas. (By the way, saw him against the Ducks; pretty decent, much better than Rivet and Quintal...)

What he said in the paper this morning, while being probably accurate, is a cheap attack on a guy that can't defend himself. You just wait for the papers tomorrow; Brunet or another reporter will have called Therrien about it.

Juneau IS the rat. It wasn't Audette. Audette is more the "I could care less" type. Juneau is not clean. In fact, some Canadiens broadcasters could talk to you about it. Go ask Pierre Rinfret.

Besides, Juneau should stop yapping and play real defensive hockey. He was responsible for one of the goals tonight; he just can't cover his man deep in his zone.

Old
10-09-2003, 08:09 PM
Harry Kakalovich

the rat

there was also a rat in the dressing room training camp last year who was leaking stories to the press about what was going on in the habs locker room. (a far worse offense, IMO, than being pissed at a coach, because this rat is a traitor to his teammates). it was rumoured that audette was this rat, but i'm not sure it was ever made clear. bouillon had said it was a veteran when he was claimed on waivers.

Old
10-09-2003, 08:18 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Juneau is not a bad guy at all. He is in fact considered as a leader and he and Therrien talked after the "rat" declaration. Therrien told Juneau he was still he's defensive guy and an important leader in the locker room even if they had different point of views. Juneau is an important guy in the locker room. His reputation is bad because he's not liked by the medias. Which tells me he's smart since those ****ers are a real pain in the ass.

Old
10-09-2003, 09:44 PM
SuperUnknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax²+bx+c
Juneau is not a bad guy at all. He is in fact considered as a leader and he and Therrien talked after the "rat" declaration. Therrien told Juneau he was still he's defensive guy and an important leader in the locker room even if they had different point of views. Juneau is an important guy in the locker room. His reputation is bad because he's not liked by the medias. Which tells me he's smart since those ****ers are a real pain in the ass.
So Therrien took it like a man (Juneau's declarations) then Juneau backstabs Therrien in the newspapers when he's gone in Pittsburgh. Real classy...

Old
10-09-2003, 10:45 PM
8b

I heard from RDS techs it was Brisebois...

Closed Thread