HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Coyote VS Devils @6PM

Old
01-19-2014, 01:07 PM
Mossy

vCash: 500
102 is the best seat in the house. Awesome group of fans around us.

Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2014, 12:46 AM
theoriginal55

One reason we may have won these two home games is that they went back to the music they were using for warmups at the first of the year when we were doing well. I didn't like the mix they had during December, anyway. I wonder who got them to change back?

theoriginal55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2014, 01:14 AM
awfulwaffle

Really bummed I missed this game. Was down in Tucson, but glad we got the win. 2 games in a row I haven't watched that we have won. Guess I should not watch the next one and see what happens.

awfulwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2014, 09:53 AM
azcanuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longwayfromhome View Post
Important win. It is just ridiculous how much Z means to this team. The whole group just looks so calm and i fully expect him to play next to OEL in the following games (if healthy). And I hope we can make up some ground on MIN the following 5 games. We have some very winnable games in TOR, @CGY, @ EDM, @VAN and vs LA.

And MIN have a couple of very difficult games coming up, their next 5 games is @DAL, vs CHI, @ANA, @SJ, @COL.

In a perfect world we come out of this with 8 points and MIN can very well just get 2-4 points out of their next 5. I can see the play off spot on the horizon.
I agree about Z. I think he's that perfect balance we dont have back there. He can do it all in a nice all around way.

As for the game I was impressed (again) with the play of schlemko. Great backhand dump at the end. the guy is very crafty and moves the puck well. Not physical for sure but an upgrade on Rundblad IMO. Interesting that Tip had him on the ice at that critical time too.

azcanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2014, 10:26 AM
Jakey53

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcanuck View Post
I agree about Z. I think he's that perfect balance we dont have back there. He can do it all in a nice all around way.

As for the game I was impressed (again) with the play of schlemko. Great backhand dump at the end. the guy is very crafty and moves the puck well. Not physical for sure but an upgrade on Rundblad IMO. Interesting that Tip had him on the ice at that critical time too.
I agree with Schlemko. I'm one of the few who like him but I think he is very under rated. He just needs to find a little more consistency.

Jakey53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2014, 11:00 AM
Mosby
Howl On

He made an excellent block near the end of the game as well.

Mosby is offline   Reply With Quote