HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Parrish

Closed Thread

Old
08-05-2005, 10:32 PM
CREW99AW

vCash: 55
Parrish

Milbury says the isles want to sign Hamrlik.

message board rumors say they've made an offer, although they don't have much cap space.If they signed Hamrlik,they'd probably have to move a forward.My guess is Parrish($1.7m).

Parrish is gritty,tough but very streaky.He's good for 23-30 goals..He wants to sign a multi yr extension.He's scheduled to become ufa next summer.I'm not sure what he's looking for on the extension.

Parrish for Petiot + a 3rd?

Old
08-05-2005, 11:31 PM
Captain Ron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW

message board rumors say they've made an offer, although they don't have much cap space.If they signed Hamrlik,they'd probably have to move a forward.My guess is Parrish($1.7m).

Parrish is gritty,tough but very streaky.He's good for 23-30 goals..He wants to sign a multi yr extension.He's scheduled to become ufa next summer.I'm not sure what he's looking for on the extension.

If they really wanted to make space for Hamrlik why would we give them anymore than we gave Philly? OK just so it doesn't look like we are robbing them blind. How about a 4th round pick?

Old
08-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Matt13

Quote:

no thanks, no way.

I wouldnt mind Parrish, but no way I want to give up Petiot for someone like Parrish.

Old
08-06-2005, 02:03 AM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
I wouldn't mind him, but not at the price of Petiot.

Old
08-06-2005, 02:22 AM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Yeah, unfortunatley you won't find too many Kings fans that went to prospects camp this year(I didn't ) that will be too eager to trade Petiot away.

I really like Parish, but I don't think we have enough defensive depth to trade anyone away.

In fact, I don't think there's too many of our prospects that I would like to see being moved.

Brown-No
Cammelleri-No/Maybe
Tambellini-Hell No
Gleason-Hell no
Petiot-No
Grebeshkov-No
Boyle-I doubt there'd be much interest from the Isles besides we need the center depth as well
Kanko-Yes
Hogeboom-Yes
Lehoux-Maybe/Yes Coming off an injury though
Tukonen-No
Kopitar-No

We do have some roster depth at center that could be moved, but I don't think any of those guys alone would lure the Isles; unless there is a high pick involved.

08-06-2005, 04:07 AM
Capn Brown

Give 'em Henrick Juntunen!!!

Old
08-06-2005, 06:23 AM
CREW99AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
If they really wanted to make space for Hamrlik why would we give them anymore than we gave Philly? OK just so it doesn't look like we are robbing them blind. How about a 4th round pick?

Isles were unwilling to take spare parts back in a Peca deal when they were trying to free up salary,so I doubt they'd take them back for the younger,more productive Parrish.

Worst case scenerio would have them passing on Hamrlik,signing an older,cheaper vet d-man,as a 1 yr stop gap.Someone like O'delein.

Old
08-06-2005, 06:39 AM
CREW99AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
Yeah, unfortunatley you won't find too many Kings fans that went to prospects camp this year(I didn't ) that will be too eager to trade Petiot away.

I really like Parish, but I don't think we have enough defensive depth to trade anyone away.

In fact, I don't think there's too many of our prospects that I would like to see being moved.

Cammelleri-No/Maybe

Boyle-I doubt there'd be much interest from the Isles besides we need the center depth as well
Kanko-Yes
Hogeboom-Yes
Lehoux-Maybe/Yes Coming off an injury though

We do have some roster depth at center that could be moved, but I don't think any of those guys alone would lure the Isles; unless there is a high pick involved.

Kanko,Hogeboom-isles are stacked at rw which is why I think they can move Parrish and they have some nice rw prospects.No Zero interest in Kanko or Hogeboom.

Cammelleri,Boyle-with 1st rounders Nokelainan,Nilsson and O'Marra capable of playing C,no interest in a C prospect.

Lehoux-I read the scouting report on your prospect page.He sounds a lot like Robert Nilsson with inconsistent play and the need to improve defensively.I'm guessing the nyi stressed hard work and effort in the last few drafts,would pass on Lehoux as the key to a Parrish deal.

doesn't look like these teams match up well in a trade.

Old
08-06-2005, 06:48 AM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:
Kanko,Hogeboom-isles are stacked at rw which is why I think they can move Parrish and they have some nice rw prospects.No Zero interest in Kanko or Hogeboom.

Cammelleri,Boyle-with 1st rounders Nokelainan,Nilsson and O'Marra capable of playing C,no interest in a C prospect.

Lehoux-I read the scouting report on your prospect page.He sounds a lot like Robert Nilsson with inconsistent play and the need to improve defensively.I'm guessing the nyi stressed hard work and effort in the last few drafts,would pass on Lehoux as the key to a Parrish deal.

doesn't look like these teams match up well in a trade.
I agree. I like the Isles, and watch em a good bit, but like you said basically said, our strengths and weaknesses are about the same. No match here really without one team losing.

Old
08-06-2005, 07:44 AM
Albi

Send a message via MSN to Albi
Quote:

Sorry, but Petiot stays here

Closed Thread