HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2013-2014 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects thread 4.0

Closed Thread

Old
02-25-2014, 11:19 PM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
Jeremy Gregoire with a goal and three assists. The first regular season four point night of his QMJHL career. He also hit 60 points.

Charles Hudon extended his point streak to 14 games. He's racked up 24 points during that run and 70 on the season.

Gregoire's 4 points:
Did you watch the whole game? I'd like to hear your thoughts on Hudon these past few games. Drakkar fans seem disappointed by him nowadays.

Old
02-26-2014, 12:47 AM
dackelljuneaubulis02

Quote:
Jeremy Gregoire with a goal and three assists. The first regular season four point night of his QMJHL career. He also hit 60 points.

Charles Hudon extended his point streak to 14 games. He's racked up 24 points during that run and 70 on the season.

Gregoire's 4 points:
thanks as always, good sir!

nice feeds but Blainville-Boisibriand's D zone coverage is awful that 2nd assist where three guys are along the boards while no one's in front of the net? yikes.

Old
02-26-2014, 05:35 AM
JJTT

vCash: 50
Lehkonen could be moving to Frölunda,Sweden (same club that Collberg plays for) for the rest of the season.

http://www.mtv.fi/sport/jaakiekko/sm...ihtaa-maisemaa

edit. Looks like he could stay there for next year too

Last edited by JJTT: 02-26-2014 at 06:17 AM.
Old
02-26-2014, 06:24 AM
Jrham15

vCash: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJTT View Post
Lehkonen could be moving to Frölunda,Sweden (same club that Collberg plays for) for the rest of the season.

Frigg off! Come to North America please.

Old
02-26-2014, 06:35 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/201...irs-de-la-ncaa

Old
02-26-2014, 06:45 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:

Gregoire's 4 points:
I love Gregoire's style of game...not the fanciest of Habs prospects but he is a pain in the butt down low and in front of the net. Plays very similar to Gallagher in that sense. I could see him one day scoring 20-25 goals in he NHL on a 2nd line and PP.

Old
02-26-2014, 06:48 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrham15 View Post
Frigg off! Come to North America please.
SHL is a very good league to develop as long as they give him ice time.

Old
02-26-2014, 08:24 AM
Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
SHL is a very good league to develop as long as they give him ice time.
If Collberg's ice time is of any significance, I'd say Frolunda might not be the right spot for Lehkonen. I thought this was the year Collberg would be given a chance and a bigger role.... maybe it's next year?

Old
02-26-2014, 08:32 AM
KRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft View Post
If Collberg's ice time is of any significance, I'd say Frolunda might not be the right spot for Lehkonen. I thought this was the year Collberg would be given a chance and a bigger role.... maybe it's next year?
Habs obviously feel Collberg needs a bench warming buddy.

Old
02-26-2014, 09:34 AM
bsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCH View Post
If I had to lose one poster I would sooner it not be Grant McCagg. Your juvenile misspelling of his name sheds even more light on you immaturity.

I'll second that, and I don't need a job as a scout either.

Old
02-26-2014, 10:24 AM
That

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecPride View Post
Did you watch the whole game? I'd like to hear your thoughts on Hudon these past few games. Drakkar fans seem disappointed by him nowadays.
No (but I'll probably get around to it eventually). I've watched most of the B-C's games since the trade though. I don't understand why they would disappointed with him because he's been brilliant on the powerplay, has chemistry with pretty much everyone he has played with, and has arguably been their best forward. Both Zykov and Girard have been quiet lately. Hudon has come up big multiple times, including two fantastic performances just last week. Apart from a very quiet (and I suppose embarrassing) performance against Gatineau, he's been excellent.

Obviously it would be nice to see him score more, but he does have 9 goals and 20 assists. Plus 5 game-winning goals with the Drakkar, which is good for second on the team, one back of Gregoire in 41 less games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dackelljuneaubulis02 View Post
thanks as always, good sir!

nice feeds but Blainville-Boisibriand's D zone coverage is awful that 2nd assist where three guys are along the boards while no one's in front of the net? yikes.
You're welcome!

Old
02-26-2014, 10:34 AM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

Quote:
No (but I'll probably get around to it eventually). I've watched most of the B-C's games since the trade though. I don't understand why they would disappointed with him because he's been brilliant on the powerplay, has chemistry with pretty much everyone he has played with, and has arguably been their best forward. Both Zykov and Girard have been quiet lately. Hudon has come up big multiple times, including two fantastic performances just last week. Apart from a very quiet (and I suppose embarrassing) performance against Gatineau, he's been excellent.

Obviously it would be nice to see him score more, but he does have 9 goals and 20 assists. Plus 5 game-winning goals with the Drakkar, which is good for second on the team, one back of Gregoire in 41 less games.

You're welcome!
I'm more referring to the last few games when I say some Drakkar fans have been disappointed from him lately. I saw his game in Victoriaville and he wasn't very noticeable outside of the PP and his great pass on Gorbunov's goal. And people seemed to think his line was very quiet against Blainville. That Powerplay unit (Grégoire, St-Cyr, Gorbunov, Zykov and Hudon) is ridiculously strong and effective. I'm more interested to hear about his consistent effort/the way his game went than his production since I expect nothing less than a PPG from Hudon with so much ice on that PP unit.

Hudon doesn't need to have a good game to produce with Baie-Comeau, that's how stacked that PP unit is

Old
02-26-2014, 10:45 AM
That

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecPride View Post
I'm more referring to the last few games. I saw his game in Victoriaville and he wasn't very noticeable. And people seemed to think his line was very quiet against Blainville. That Powerplay unit (Grégoire, St-Cyr, Gorbunov, Zykov and Hudon) is ridiculously strong and effective. I'm more interested to hear about his consistent effort/the way his game went than his production since I expect nothing less than a PPG from Hudon with so much ice on that PP unit.

Hudon doesn't need to have a good game to produce with Baie-Comeau, that's how stacked that PP unit is
Going by just the last three games then I could definitely see why they have been disappointed in his play. He's cooled off quite a bit and has been pretty quiet. I suppose it was bound to happen though. It's hard to top the two previous games (4 points versus R-N and 2 points including a game-winner with 15 seconds left against Drummondville), two extremely solid performances. The first powerplay unit literally can do no wrong right now. It's fun to watch.

Old
02-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Analyzer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJTT View Post

Do you know why he would go there ?

Old
02-26-2014, 05:10 PM
bcv
My french sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Do you know why he would go there ?
I don't think he has choice. From what I understand, Frolunda "bought" him and his contract.

Old
02-26-2014, 05:11 PM
Systemfel
Hockey Talk by Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft View Post
Collberg has gotten a fair chance this season. Frolunda just isn't a country club, you gotta seize your opportunities, the system is deep with talent. Look at Andreas Johnson, the Leafs prospect who's on the first line. Gotta earn your ice time.

Old
02-26-2014, 05:50 PM
dackelljuneaubulis02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemfel View Post
Collberg has gotten a fair chance this season. Frolunda just isn't a country club, you gotta seize your opportunities, the system is deep with talent. Look at Andreas Johnson, the Leafs prospect who's on the first line. Gotta earn your ice time.
should we be worried?

Old
02-26-2014, 06:18 PM
EveryDay

McCarron jus fought a 6.7 Giant Troy Donnay.... Anyone saw that fight?

Old
02-26-2014, 06:35 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryDay View Post
McCarron jus fought a 6.7 Giant Troy Donnay.... Anyone saw that fight?
McCarron has 30-40 pounds on him so I hope he did well. Ohl site says Donnay is 6'7 185

Old
02-26-2014, 06:53 PM
SquiddFX
#Seanski

Are the Knights playing on Sportsnet on friday night?

Old
02-26-2014, 06:58 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquiddFX View Post
Are the Knights playing on Sportsnet on friday night?
Oui.

Old
02-26-2014, 06:59 PM
SquiddFX
#Seanski

Quote:
Originally Posted by galchenyuktocollberg View Post
Oui.
Awwww Yis!

Old
02-26-2014, 07:01 PM
Grant McCagg
@grantmccagg

Neither guy got any really good shots in. Mac is very good at protecting himself..almost too good - you could have flown a plane between their two heads. He certainly didn't lose the fight...didn't look any shorter than him either.

Old
02-26-2014, 07:12 PM
hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats86 View Post
Every thread its the same thing from McGagg. These
Congratulations, you are the first to be added to my ignore list and the best is I won't see your immature rebuttal

Old
02-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Grant McCagg
@grantmccagg

McCarron with a nice rush that ended up with a very improbable goal, took the pass in the neutral ice, deked a forward and went wide around the dman and shot close to the goal line. Somehow it made its way past the goalie. Never hurts to shoot. Just needs an assist for the Gordie Howe special. Mac's hands have improved as the season has gone along, as has his confidence.

Closed Thread