HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Flyers Official Orange Colour

Old
02-10-2014, 09:50 AM
turnip22

vCash: 500
Flyers Official Orange Colour

Just wondering if anyone here can help me. I am looking to get some paint for my man cave and I am can't seem to find the exact colour of orange that the Flyers use. Sorry if this thread has been posted already, but I couldn't find the topic when I searched, and an Internet search hasn't got me an official answer either......

turnip22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2014, 09:54 AM
BillDineen

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnip22 View Post
Just wondering if anyone here can help me. I am looking to get some paint for my man cave and I am can't seem to find the exact colour of orange that the Flyers use. Sorry if this thread has been posted already, but I couldn't find the topic when I searched, and an Internet search hasn't got me an official answer either......
Found this:

http://www.mostcolorfulfan.com/teamfinder.php?s=2

BillDineen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2014, 11:55 AM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Doof Warrior

You should check and see if your hardware store (or any in your area) have one of those thingies that can scan a color and then mix paint to match it. Then you can just take a piece of Flyers gear, have them scan it, and make the paint for you.

02-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Flyerfan4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
You should check and see if your hardware store (or any in your area) have one of those thingies that can scan a color and then mix paint to match it. Then you can just take a piece of Flyers gear, have them scan it, and make the paint for you.
^^^this^^^

Flyerfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2014, 01:02 PM
xifentoozlerix

Benjamin Moore's "Outrageous Orange" is really close.

xifentoozlerix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2014, 01:15 PM

I'd firstly imagine what an entire wall of that colour would look like. I'd say it'd work better as a trim rather than the main block.

1865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2014, 06:21 PM
turnip22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Thanks for the help! I took my Flyers jersey to the Benjamin Moore's and they did take a picture and had one of those thingies that was able to match paint to it. For the record, the paint from Benjamin Moore's that matches it is Electric Orange 2015-10. I did a sample on the wall and it's a bang on match. Thanks again....

turnip22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2014, 07:15 PM
StevensCakeBakerBacker

Quote:
Thanks for the help! I took my Flyers jersey to the Benjamin Moore's and they did take a picture and had one of those thingies that was able to match paint to it. For the record, the paint from Benjamin Moore's that matches it is Electric Orange 2015-10. I did a sample on the wall and it's a bang on match. Thanks again....
Let it dry for a full two days before you decide that. Reds and oranges have a tendency to dramatically change colors after fully dry.

StevensCakeBakerBacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2014, 08:05 PM
Flukeshot
Holmgren activate!

vCash: 687
Quote:
Now that's the way to make your first post! By proclaiming your dedication to the team by painting a wall their colour.

Flukeshot is offline   Reply With Quote