HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Det-LA trade *proposal*

Closed Thread

Old
10-01-2003, 12:51 PM
wingnut 8

vCash:
Det-LA trade

do you guys in LA want Schneider back this guy is way overpaid! I miss Avery how is he doing out there?

Old
10-01-2003, 01:06 PM
wingnut 8

vCash:
problem is he is not the man he was in LA because he will not see the minutes. I just think he is a bad fit and Holland would be well served to deal him for young talent. We have the depth at D to do it without him. Our prospects are a little thin and I would love to see us get a head start on the rebuilding process. We will loose Joseph tomorrow and Dom and Steve this summer. not too mention that Chelly is as good as gone. Brett will not come back if there is a lock out and Grigorinko(sp.) is recovering but, not a certain. How about

LA-Schneider and Dandy
Det-Boyle, Zizka, and Steckal

I know David is rough but, I have seen him in nearby Ohio State games. i think with the right coaching he could develop into a average 2nd line center or amazing 3rd line center.

I think that LA could really use the experieced D men this year to secure them until Allison is healthy.

let me know?

Old
10-01-2003, 01:13 PM
Old Hickory

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut 8
problem is he is not the man he was in LA because he will not see the minutes. I just think he is a bad fit and Holland would be well served to deal him for young talent. We have the depth at D to do it without him. Our prospects are a little thin and I would love to see us get a head start on the rebuilding process. We will loose Joseph tomorrow and Dom and Steve this summer. not too mention that Chelly is as good as gone. Brett will not come back if there is a lock out and Grigorinko(sp.) is recovering but, not a certain. How about

LA-Schneider and Dandy
Det-Boyle, Zizka, and Steckal

I know David is rough but, I have seen him in nearby Ohio State games. i think with the right coaching he could develop into a average 2nd line center or amazing 3rd line center.

I think that LA could really use the experieced D men this year to secure them until Allison is healthy.

let me know?
There is no way Dave Taylor would trade Boyle for Schneider

Old
10-01-2003, 01:25 PM
Grift69

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Grift69 Send a message via MSN to Grift69
Proposal is supposed to be in the title.....

Old
10-01-2003, 01:50 PM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
I'd do it just to get Steckle off of our hands. You want him you got him, but your gonna have to swap out Boyle with somebody else.
Schneids would look good on our meager looking blueline right about now.

Old
10-01-2003, 02:02 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

thre is no proposal in the original post, but i can see how this thread is misleading.

Old
10-01-2003, 02:28 PM
Vatican Roulette
Mona Lisa Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro
Pick between Kuznetsov,Steckal and Lehoux.

if those are the choices, detroit is better off keeping him.

Those guys all suck.

Old
10-01-2003, 02:37 PM
HeHateMeFrisbee

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to HeHateMeFrisbee Send a message via Yahoo to HeHateMeFrisbee
I hate all of these ideas of getting rid of Schnieder. As I have stated countless times, due to the talent we gave up to get him alone, there is no way he will be traded, at least not this early. Anyway, Wings fans have seen less than 25 games of him, how can you judge him this early? He is an outstanding player, AN ALL STAR!!!! Jesus the impatience of this town amazes me, especially when it is so unfounded.

Old
10-01-2003, 03:35 PM
Wingboy2999

Send a message via AIM to Wingboy2999 Send a message via Yahoo to Wingboy2999
I personally don't give up. We will have a killer PP with him when he clicks, if he hasn't already.

Old
10-01-2003, 04:56 PM
236nOT

Detroit signed Hatcher to play with Schneider, they have no intention of trading him.

Hatcher Schneider
Lidstrom Kronvall
Fischer Chelios

Detroit's defense is the best in the league, why downgrade their defense for a prospect and a pick? Detroit should look into signing Adam Oates and reuniting former Blues Hull and Shannahan.

Old
10-01-2003, 07:16 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 236nOT
Detroit signed Hatcher to play with Schneider, they have no intention of trading him.

Hatcher Schneider
Lidstrom Kronvall
Fischer Chelios

Detroit's defense is the best in the league, why downgrade their defense for a prospect and a pick? Detroit should look into signing Adam Oates and reuniting former Blues Hull and Shannahan.
While Kronvall has played really well, I'm not sure if he will make the team because they still have Dandy and Wooley. Although, Dandy can play foward.

Old
10-01-2003, 09:06 PM
Vatican Roulette
Mona Lisa Lily

<<<<<< I agree with the Oates statement...

Quote:

Hatcher Schneider
Lidstrom Kronvall
Fischer Chelios

Old
10-01-2003, 09:07 PM
Vatican Roulette
Mona Lisa Lily

<<<<<<I agree with the Oates statement...

Quote:

Hatcher Schneider
Lidstrom Kronvall
Fischer Chelios

Old
10-01-2003, 09:10 PM
Vatican Roulette
Mona Lisa Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro
I hope you didn't expect Dave Taylor to take it from the ass like Kenny Holland did? :p

Fact remains who wants to give up much for a 34 year old $3.5 milllion defenseman who is on the last year of his contract?
I would love to have him back for this year but I would laugh if you wanted a prospect like Boyle or anything close to what you guys gave up for him.
true. And in this case, any team would be better off keeping Schneider than taking any one of those players in a trade. Kenny would be taking it in the ass twice if he made that deal, wouldn't you agree?

Old
10-01-2003, 11:11 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavel datsyuk
<<<<<< I agree with the Oates statement...
While Oates would be a solid additon, don't you already have Adam jr. centering Hull?

Old
10-02-2003, 04:01 AM
Motown Beatdown
Need a slump buster

vCash: 450
Detroit's defence will pretty much look like this.

Lidstrom-Hatcher
Fischer-Chelios
Schneider-Dandenault/Woolley

Old
10-02-2003, 04:39 AM
LALALALALALAFONTAINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grift69
Proposal is supposed to be in the title.....
Confused, even though no trades can be be made right now?

Old
10-02-2003, 05:51 AM
Grift69

Send a message via AIM to Grift69 Send a message via MSN to Grift69
Quote:
Originally Posted by LALALALALALAFONTAINE
Confused, even though no trades can be be made right now?
I had forgotten the rosters had been frozen because of the waiver draft, and even so its a forum rule.

Old
10-02-2003, 08:44 AM
wingnut 8

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grift69
I had forgotten the rosters had been frozen because of the waiver draft, and even so its a forum rule.

I apologise, I took this information for granted plus the fact that I did not make a proposal in my initial post. How is Avery doing out there in LA? I thought the intitial proposal was fair but, I guess Kingsfans did not see it that way. Datsyuk and company aren't you guys the least bit afraid that we will not have any depth at all after the end of this season and possible lockout (or not)!

Old
10-02-2003, 08:50 AM
Old Hickory

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut 8
I apologise, I took this information for granted plus the fact that I did not make a proposal in my initial post. How is Avery doing out there in LA? I thought the intitial proposal was fair but, I guess Kingsfans did not see it that way. Datsyuk and company aren't you guys the least bit afraid that we will not have any depth at all after the end of this season and possible lockout (or not)!
Avery had a great game the other night. Drawing penalties left and right. He even got Forsberg to fight him.

Old
10-02-2003, 09:06 AM
Vatican Roulette
Mona Lisa Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
While Oates would be a solid additon, don't you already have Adam jr. centering Hull?
Yes. But, Oates with Hull/Shanahan/Whitney/whoever, would still be nice.

Closed Thread