HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

*New league*(Pro Leaguez) MANY TEAMS STILL OPEN

Old
02-19-2014, 06:36 PM
ajslaney
Rookie User

vCash: 500
*New league*(Pro Leaguez) MANY TEAMS STILL OPEN

Hello all,I have made a new GM connected league and i am looking for active players only to join.The name of the league is Pro Leaguez All teams still available except for Boston, Pittsburgh and Chicago.The winner of the Stanley Cup will receive 10$ worth of Microsoft points (I know its not much but the prize will go up as league grows) I will be siming games every 2 days in the P.M. The rules are simple-

1) No quitting under any circumstance
2) No CPU Trades
3) You must play all of your games within the 2 day period if you will not be on you must set your team to CPU. If you fail to do so you will be kicked out the league.
4) No trading draft picks past the 2 year mark.
5) All trades must be approved first. (I will allow all trades unless they are ridiculously one sided and unfair)

Breaking any of these rules could result in being kicked from the league. I will be starting the season as soon as there are 15+ people in the league. If you guys wanna join or have any questions send me a message via Xbox @ SLANEY420

Thanks guys and take care

ajslaney is offline   Reply With Quote