I'm gonna focus on some of the positives from tonight.
- I thought the effort level was quite good throughout the game tonight and carried them to victory, on the same note I think the execution was bad all night, in addition, once again, Scrivens was very good.
- Excellent pinch by Larsen, I think on a team with good D, as a #6/7 guy he could have some use, the Oilers are not that team right now.
- Mark Fraser was surprisingly effective tonight, and what do you know he plays better when he's physically engaged, if he plays like this more often he would be a nice 6/7 guy going forward.
- It seems as though the coaching staff has given Marty Marincin he green light offensively, which I think is good as long as it doesn't compromise his excellent defensive game we've seen of late.
- I've noticed as of late the Oilers are standing up for each other, very nice to see.