HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2013-14 Adirondack Phantoms (AHL), ECHL, NCAA, Juniors, International, etc. part III

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-18-2014, 10:00 AM
  #76
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 13,877
vCash: 500
Would like to see Morin have another good camp and more preseason action next year. Like someone else said give him those 9 games, then make a decision. St Louis took it's time with Pietrangelo, look how that worked out. He stepped in after his junior years and immediately is a game changer.

Another year wouldn't hurt Morin, but if he is ready for the league let him stay. Every big defender will have their problems with shifty smaller forwards in every league, it's a growing pain. If that is the main concern for Morin, we are looking at a great player then. He does look like he will have a NHL shot and first pass though. Skating isn't an issue as well as defense(although it will always have room to get better). Hardest shot in the Q will look awesome on our back end soon enough. Over 100 MPH is a tough shot to stop(see Pete Weber) and it's not that bad in terms of accuracy.

Time will tell what we have but I am excited for him. Big time potential and extremely encouraging that scouts are saying he could become a monster #1


Last edited by Prongo: 02-18-2014 at 10:15 AM.
Prongo is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 10:10 AM
  #77
LegionOfDoom91
Registered User
 
LegionOfDoom91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
Would like to see Morin have another good camp and more preseason action next year. Like someone else said give him those 9 games, then make a decision. St Louis took it's time with Pietrangelo, look how that worked out. He stepped in after his junior years and immediately is a game changer.

Another year wouldn't hurt Morin, but if he is ready for the league let him stay. Every big defender will have their problems with shifty smaller forwards in every league, it's a growing pain. If that is the main concern for Morin, we are looking at a great player then. He does look like he will have a NHL shot and first pass though. Skating isn't an issue as well as defense(although it will always have room to get better). Hardest shot in the Q will look awesome on our back end soon enough. Over 100 MPH is a tough shot to stop(see Shea Weber) and it's not that bad in terms of accuracy.

Time will tell what we have but I am excited for him. Big time potential and extremely encouraging that other Stanley Cup teams scouts are saying he could be a monster.
Wait when did this happen? I know Panotch quoted a scout saying this but he didn't give any info on who the scout was except that it wasn't a Flyers scout.

LegionOfDoom91 is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 10:12 AM
  #78
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 13,877
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
Wait when did this happen? I know Panotch quoted a scout saying this but he didn't give any info on who the scout was except that it wasn't a Flyers scout.
I have to find it, I think it's actually in the Pete Weber mailbag article. The scout wasn't ours though.

Crap wrong quote lol.

Might have had my quotes mixed up....

My badz everyonez

http://www.csnphilly.com/hockey-phil...rs-trade-weber
Quote:
Samuel Morin, who more and more NHL scouts are saying has a bit of a young Chris Pronger in him and is going to be a monster No. 1 someday.
This is what I was confusing with another answer in the mailbag.

Prongo is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 11:06 AM
  #79
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren
 
GoneFullHextall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Somewhere in NH
Country: United States
Posts: 31,070
vCash: 50
its a pipe dream to get Weber. Cant believe they are still talking about it

GoneFullHextall is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 11:12 AM
  #80
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 13,877
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
its a pipe dream to get Weber. Cant believe they are still talking about it
It's Pantoch and hockey fans love rumors and pipe dreams. I joke around about Pete Weber but realistically I know the chance of him being moves is about as low to 0% as you can get.

The article was only linked because of the Morin reference, just ignore the ramblings of Panotch.

Prongo is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 11:29 AM
  #81
BobbyClarkeFan16
Registered User
 
BobbyClarkeFan16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,895
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
Would like to see Morin have another good camp and more preseason action next year. Like someone else said give him those 9 games, then make a decision. St Louis took it's time with Pietrangelo, look how that worked out. He stepped in after his junior years and immediately is a game changer.

Another year wouldn't hurt Morin, but if he is ready for the league let him stay. Every big defender will have their problems with shifty smaller forwards in every league, it's a growing pain. If that is the main concern for Morin, we are looking at a great player then. He does look like he will have a NHL shot and first pass though. Skating isn't an issue as well as defense(although it will always have room to get better). Hardest shot in the Q will look awesome on our back end soon enough. Over 100 MPH is a tough shot to stop(see Pete Weber) and it's not that bad in terms of accuracy.

Time will tell what we have but I am excited for him. Big time potential and extremely encouraging that scouts are saying he could become a monster #1
I'll admit that I was initially disappointed with the Morin pick. Part of my reasoning was that he was at least 4 to 5 years away because he had A LOT of work to do. Part of it was because I was a REALLY big Josh Morrissey fan and thought he was exactly what the Flyers were lacking in terms of defensive prospects. However, watching Sam in training camp, I came away impressed and have watched an awful lot of Rimouski games this year and came away that he's really getting it and has made a valiant effort in trying to get better in every facet of his game.

I still believe he's about 3 to 4 years away, but that's only because he's still relatively light for his frame. He really needs to get to the 230 - 240 pound mark and I think you'll see his game come together. He's still too light and you can see it in the way he deals with smaller forwards who are fast. He's so worried about his footwork and his center of gravity that he lets up and then they zip by him. He hits that 240 pound mark and he'll be able to let those little forwards come towards him and he'll be able to lower the boom and not worry about losing his balance. That's the biggest "flaw" in his game right now, but it's something that's easily corrected.

The only other complaint I have about Sam is how the coaching staff in Rimouski are using him. They flip him between shut down and offense and I think it's hurting his game. The coach needs to quit messing around and assign Sam a legitimate role and let him run with it. My own personal preference is to use him as the point man on the power play and let him play offense. Let him use that cannon of a shot. Let him get his offensive game worked out. Then next season, they use him as the number one defenseman on the club and let him dictate the flow of the game.

I posted earlier about the possibility of him and Gostisbehere in Philadelphia next year, but the only way that happens is if they force Flyers management/coaching hands into creating spots for them. It's not unprecedented (San Jose did it with Carle and Vlasic in 06-07), but it's highly unlikely.

BobbyClarkeFan16 is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 11:42 AM
  #82
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 13,877
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
I'll admit that I was initially disappointed with the Morin pick. Part of my reasoning was that he was at least 4 to 5 years away because he had A LOT of work to do. Part of it was because I was a REALLY big Josh Morrissey fan and thought he was exactly what the Flyers were lacking in terms of defensive prospects. However, watching Sam in training camp, I came away impressed and have watched an awful lot of Rimouski games this year and came away that he's really getting it and has made a valiant effort in trying to get better in every facet of his game.

I still believe he's about 3 to 4 years away, but that's only because he's still relatively light for his frame. He really needs to get to the 230 - 240 pound mark and I think you'll see his game come together. He's still too light and you can see it in the way he deals with smaller forwards who are fast. He's so worried about his footwork and his center of gravity that he lets up and then they zip by him. He hits that 240 pound mark and he'll be able to let those little forwards come towards him and he'll be able to lower the boom and not worry about losing his balance. That's the biggest "flaw" in his game right now, but it's something that's easily corrected.

The only other complaint I have about Sam is how the coaching staff in Rimouski are using him. They flip him between shut down and offense and I think it's hurting his game. The coach needs to quit messing around and assign Sam a legitimate role and let him run with it. My own personal preference is to use him as the point man on the power play and let him play offense. Let him use that cannon of a shot. Let him get his offensive game worked out. Then next season, they use him as the number one defenseman on the club and let him dictate the flow of the game.

I posted earlier about the possibility of him and Gostisbehere in Philadelphia next year, but the only way that happens is if they force Flyers management/coaching hands into creating spots for them. It's not unprecedented (San Jose did it with Carle and Vlasic in 06-07), but it's highly unlikely.
I actually have never been high on Josh Morrissey. He will never become an all around #1 d, but more of an offensive type guy who is a liability in his own zone. Morin has the potential to be that dynamic and rare player who can make the difference at both sides of the ice. I was also not too much in love with the pick at the time, but have grown to like him. I haven't watched an extraordinary amount of Rim games but have caught about 6-8 of them. Morin is impressive out there. I love the way he skates. Raw as can be but this year is very promising that he is contributing offensively a little more while not getting the PP time he was earlier.

Now, I completely disagree with him being 4-5 years away. If you mean from playing in the NHL, I could argue every person in every NHL teams scouting department will disagree with you as well. If Morin is 22-23 years old playing in the AHL, you can start to question whether it was the right pick. If Morin doesn't make the team next year(which I think he has a chance) and goes back to juniors, I will say he is a lock to make in in 2015-2016 year. Morin is raw but has the talent and hockey IQ to develop his game more at the pro level as well.

Also, one major flaw with the 4-5 or 3-4 years out thinking is we all know there is absolutely no way the Flyers management does that. They like their kids to contribute much quicker than that, I don't think that changes now with Morin.

Prongo is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 11:59 AM
  #83
BernieParent
Registered User
 
BernieParent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,080
vCash: 500
I'm still pretty iffy on Morin, and his antics this season haven't helped my feelings. I remember one interview with him leading up to the draft where he said that he blanks out (I don't remember his exact words) when he fights, but that's a yellow flag for me of a guy who lets his anger take him over. His improved scoring this season, however, is welcome, as I was principally down on him because I didn't see him as anything more than a big shutdown bruiser.

I'd like to see Morin get another year in the Q and start the season afterwards with the Phantoms. Call up as an injury replacement IF he's really excelling. Otherwise, serious shot at the Flyers roster in 2 more seasons.

BernieParent is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 12:06 PM
  #84
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 13,877
vCash: 500
Morin's temper is something that I have no worry about at all. It's something that can be dialed down when he gets into the pros. Much better leadership in the NHL and even AHL to help him with the aggressive side of his game. You usually have to worry about the bigger kids playing with an edge, it's great that Morin understand he can determine a game with his size and ability to hit.

Prongo is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 12:08 PM
  #85
Akanon
Registered User
 
Akanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: Finland
Posts: 745
vCash: 500
Morin's 1+1 night

http://www.oceanic.qc.ca/video/index...aaf984cf51c839

Akanon is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 12:13 PM
  #86
BobbyClarkeFan16
Registered User
 
BobbyClarkeFan16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,895
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
I actually have never been high on Josh Morrissey. He will never become an all around #1 d, but more of an offensive type guy who is a liability in his own zone. Morin has the potential to be that dynamic and rare player who can make the difference at both sides of the ice. I was also not too much in love with the pick at the time, but have grown to like him. I haven't watched an extraordinary amount of Rim games but have caught about 6-8 of them. Morin is impressive out there. I love the way he skates. Raw as can be but this year is very promising that he is contributing offensively a little more while not getting the PP time he was earlier.

Now, I completely disagree with him being 4-5 years away. If you mean from playing in the NHL, I could argue every person in every NHL teams scouting department will disagree with you as well. If Morin is 22-23 years old playing in the AHL, you can start to question whether it was the right pick. If Morin doesn't make the team next year(which I think he has a chance) and goes back to juniors, I will say he is a lock to make in in 2015-2016 year. Morin is raw but has the talent and hockey IQ to develop his game more at the pro level as well.

Also, one major flaw with the 4-5 or 3-4 years out thinking is we all know there is absolutely no way the Flyers management does that. They like their kids to contribute much quicker than that, I don't think that changes now with Morin.
No, not 4 to 5 years playing in the NHL. 4 to 5 years from really making an impact. He's still so raw and yes, maybe he develops better at the NHL level, but it's also possible that he could completely implode at the NHL level. Management and coaching staff really need to be patient and be cautious in handling Morin's development. Physically, he might be ready for the NHL. But mentally, skill wise and overall ability wise, he might not be ready. With a guy like Morrissey, he might be able to make the jump next year and within two years, he's impact offensive defenseman. As for Morrissey's defensive game, it's much better than what he's been given credit for. This is a guy who plays a good, physical game and has incredible wheels to get himself back into position. There's nothing wrong with Morrissey's overall game at all.

BobbyClarkeFan16 is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 12:44 PM
  #87
KrazyKat
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 104
vCash: 500
The way i see the roster for next season:

Raffl Giroux Voracek
Lecavalier Schenn Simmonds
Hartnell Couturier Read
Rinaldo Laughton Leier
Hall Mcginn

Streit Coburn
Gus Schenn
Ghost Grossmann


Mason
Emery

KrazyKat is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 01:15 PM
  #88
Hiesenberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 3,353
vCash: 491
An 18 year old blowing his lid every now and then is not earth shattering, if he's in Philly and 25 and doing it, sure.

Hiesenberg is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 02:23 PM
  #89
Coffe
Registered User
 
Coffe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,217
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKat View Post
The way i see the roster for next season:

Streit Coburn
Gus Schenn
Ghost Grossmann

Out of our "top tier" prospects on D i.e Hägg, Ghost and Morin I'd say that Hägg makes the roster first of them and that Ghost will be furthest away with a season or two in the AHL first to acclimate to a longer season and get stronger physically.

Realistically speaking none of the three should be on the roster for next season and where it up to me Hägg should play with Modo for next season, Morin back in the Q and Ghost in either Union (he has one or two years left I think) or the AHL if the FO thinks he can handle that.

Coffe is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 02:31 PM
  #90
Broad Street Elite
Registered User
 
Broad Street Elite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,355
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffe View Post
Out of our "top tier" prospects on D i.e Hägg, Ghost and Morin I'd say that Hägg makes the roster first of them and that Ghost will be furthest away with a season or two in the AHL first to acclimate to a longer season and get stronger physically.

Realistically speaking none of the three should be on the roster for next season and where it up to me Hägg should play with Modo for next season, Morin back in the Q and Ghost in either Union (he has one or two years left I think) or the AHL if the FO thinks he can handle that.
It's interesting that you say that, because I think it's Gostisbehere as the closest, Morin next and Hägg the furthest from my limited viewings. I agree that Morin should stay in the Q and Hagg at Modo, but I believe we could see Gostisbehere with the Phantoms after the close of the Union season. That puts Gostisbehere in the AHL next season where (if he were to excel), he has the best shot of coming up next season.

If Gost is back in Union next season (which I see as a completely unnecessary for his development), I think he definitely could get a cup of tea in Philly at the end of next season regardless.

Broad Street Elite is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 02:39 PM
  #91
OzFlyer
Registered Boozer
 
OzFlyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 674
vCash: 500
The American Hockey League has handed down several suspensions to many of the principle players involved in Sunday's wild brawl. Following a league review of the incidents, five players from the Adirondack Phantoms and one player from the Portland Pirates have received suspensions stemming from actionss in their game at Androscoggin Bank Colisee in Lewiston, Maine. All of the Phantoms' suspensions are to begin at their upcoming game this Friday.

The suspensions are as follows:

Kris Newbury - 4 games
Cal Heeter - 3 games
Zack FitzGerald - 2 games
Ben Holmstrom - 1 game
Tye McGinn - 1 game

Kyle Hagel (Portland) - 2 games

OzFlyer is online now  
Old
02-18-2014, 02:45 PM
  #92
Hiesenberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 3,353
vCash: 491
If Ghost goes back, its to finish his college degree. I don't think he has much "learning" to do on the ice there. He needs to go against better competition.

Hiesenberg is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 03:03 PM
  #93
The Dream
Maximum Overdrive
 
The Dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 3,199
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiesenberg View Post
If Ghost goes back, its to finish his college degree. I don't think he has much "learning" to do on the ice there. He needs to go against better competition.
In what scenario do you see ghost going to the Flyers? Like would winning a championship deter or encourage him to go to the pros? Do you think Union's team success will help him make a decision to go to the pros or do you think it is solely based on finishing his degree?

The Dream is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 03:06 PM
  #94
Broad Street Elite
Registered User
 
Broad Street Elite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,355
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpinheiro4 View Post
In what scenario do you see ghost going to the Flyers? Like would winning a championship deter or encourage him to go to the pros? Do you think Union's team success will help him make a decision to go to the pros or do you think it is solely based on finishing his degree?
Who knows, but Hiesenberg is right, Ghost has basically nothing left to prove at the collegiate level. I have to imagine that he'd benefit going up a competition level and starting to stretch himself out over a longer season. The ECAC just isn't where I see him progressing the most.

Broad Street Elite is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 03:35 PM
  #95
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...
 
sa cyred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Traveling...
Country: Cuba
Posts: 15,378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpinheiro4 View Post
In what scenario do you see ghost going to the Flyers? Like would winning a championship deter or encourage him to go to the pros? Do you think Union's team success will help him make a decision to go to the pros or do you think it is solely based on finishing his degree?
The GM and scouts input. I am on the side where I think he goes back honestly. But I can see Homer pushing him to go pro if he truely thinks he has a shot at the NHL next year. Or even if they think he should be in the AHL.

sa cyred is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 03:35 PM
  #96
Coffe
Registered User
 
Coffe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,217
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broad Street Elite View Post
It's interesting that you say that, because I think it's Gostisbehere as the closest, Morin next and Hägg the furthest from my limited viewings. I agree that Morin should stay in the Q and Hagg at Modo, but I believe we could see Gostisbehere with the Phantoms after the close of the Union season. That puts Gostisbehere in the AHL next season where (if he were to excel), he has the best shot of coming up next season.

If Gost is back in Union next season (which I see as a completely unnecessary for his development), I think he definitely could get a cup of tea in Philly at the end of next season regardless.
I said that he's the furthest but after re-consideration I'd say that he's second, ahead of Morin, because of his stature. Ghost is on the smaller side and I'd assume he needs to put on some weight to be able to hold his own against NHL-players.

Generally I'm on the cautious side in developing D-men ("Festina lente" as the romans would say), especially offensive defensemen, and I don't want to end up in a Rundblad-like situation with Gostisbehere where he's in too deep water and ends up with a shattered confidence hampering his offensive abilities. Looking past next season into the 15/16 season I think that, and would like that, Ghost is "the guy" down with the Phantoms and that Hägg starts on the third pairing on the Flyers initially for at least the 9 game stint. Whatever hapens after that is a toss up. That is unless Gostisbehere lights the AHL up completely and "forces" the FO to call him up.


I should for the sake of my argument point out that I have limited viewings on Ghost (and Morin).

Coffe is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 03:41 PM
  #97
Funf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 617
vCash: 500
I'd like to see Ghost in the preseason at least, before they decide what to do with him. The AHL is probably the best route at this point - I think he's just too dominate to go back to college, and probably not big enough to be playing consistently in the NHL. He's like, what, 170 right now?

Although who knows - you see in Boston, a guy like Krug, who's listed at 5'9" 181lbs, playing first pairing minutes and doing pretty well for himself.

Funf is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 04:08 PM
  #98
BobbyClarkeFan16
Registered User
 
BobbyClarkeFan16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,895
vCash: 500
This should be the year that Gostisbehere leaves the ECAC and signs a pro contract. He's been there for three years and he's probably as good as he's going to get before he starts falling into bad habits. As well, being with the Flyers organization, he's going to have access to the best trainers, dieticians, strength and conditioning coaches, etc....who can all help him add the needed weight he's going to require and can do so in a manner that's not going to harm his game.

Personally, if I'm Paul Holmgren, I'm sending him to the Gary Roberts facility in Toronto. Still shocks me that no team in the NHL has reached out to Roberts about a strength and conditioning position with any of their clubs. Same with Rod Brind'Amour for that matter......

BobbyClarkeFan16 is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 04:11 PM
  #99
Appleyard
Registered User
 
Appleyard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Manc/Shef/Utrecht
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 5,484
vCash: 165
Hagg is physically ready for the NHL now... which Morin and Ghost are not (though I imagine Ghost could be for next year... Morin is a specimen but has to grow into his body), he makes grown men in probably the worlds 3rd (after NHL and KHL IMO) best league look like children at times both with both his 'finesse' (skating, balance) and 'brute' (strength, hitting) physical skills. If he can smooth over his inconsistency and have less 'brainfarts'... which I think he has to a degree this year (and his defensive ability has improved a lot IMO over the season) he is ready. He just turned 19... skates beautifully, can hit and take hits like a mack truck and is 6'2 and ~210 pounds... I imagine he will be ~220 in the next few years, and at 6'2 and 220 skating the way he does... very nice.

That being said he should be in the SHL next year... preferably getting 20minutes a night. Modo are my fave SHL team; but if they cannot guarantee that he needs to go somewhere else, he is the youngest defenceman in the league full time and would be getting 18-20+ on some rosters this year. If he can get 20 mins a night in the SHL age 19-20 and put up decent points (not as important as 'smoothing the kinks' though.) he could be very well ready to step in in 15-16.

That being said I think overall Ghost is closest to being NHL ready.


Last edited by Appleyard: 02-18-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Appleyard is offline  
Old
02-18-2014, 05:08 PM
  #100
orange is better
than other colors...
 
orange is better's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,737
vCash: 500
In terms of overall upside I'd rank them

Morin
Hagg
Gostisbehere

In terms of of who's most nhl ready, it's the exact opposite of that.

I also think that Ghost probably has the highest floor out of the 3 as well. At worst, I think he's a #6 nhl defenseman who can contribute on the 2nd pp unit.

orange is better is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.