Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

New Liiga website

Old
09-30-2014, 08:54 AM
Tony Piscotta
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
New Liiga website

I think I may be misreading Finnish but it seems I cannot find any statistics - particularly the game-by-game statistics - of any seasons except for the current year.

Is there a way to find this information on the new Liiga site?

Thanks for any any help you can provide.

09-30-2014, 11:24 AM
rduck1

vCash: 500
I ran into this problem as well, and it seems the old system was completely scrapped after it failed quite badly last season. For a while the old site was available at http://83.145.249.1/ but unfortunately they have blocked it with a password now. According to a statement they made after releasing the new site, they are working on migrating the old stats. This is expected to take a long time however, as there's a lot of data to verify and input to the new system.

Other sites like eliteprospects have most of the team and player stats, but match stats might be hard to come by. Finnish sports media of course write reports of each game, but those might be a bit hard to deal with especially without knowing the language.

Last edited by rduck1: 09-30-2014 at 11:37 AM.
rduck1 is offline   Reply With Quote