HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Sabres on NHL Centre Ice?

Closed Thread

Old
08-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Fan-of-#9

vCash: 500
Sabres on NHL Centre Ice?

Can someone please assure me that the Sabres games will be on NHL Centre Ice package this year? I know that they will be braodcasted on MSG, that's why I'm concerned.

Thanks.

Old
08-09-2005, 06:51 PM
imyourhuckleberry
Nyaaa..What's Up Doc

who knows, they probably will be but from what i hear, you wont have rick and jim it will be the other teams broadcast. i got dish network so im hoping i get all the msg games if not ill get center ice and put wgr55 on to hear rick and jim call the game while i watch the broadcast of a different team

Old
08-09-2005, 07:40 PM
rabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabres22
who knows, they probably will be but from what i hear, you wont have rick and jim it will be the other teams broadcast. i got dish network so im hoping i get all the msg games if not ill get center ice and put wgr55 on to hear rick and jim call the game while i watch the broadcast of a different team
If Directv/Dish Network and MSG do a deal to broadcast Sabres games, then you will hear/see Rick and Jim...

If they don't then you probably won't see the other teams broadcast in Buffalo, since it would be blacked out in favor of MSG on cable...

Closed Thread