HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Florida Panthers Prospect Thread 2014-15

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  #51
iam76
Registered User
 
iam76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,637
vCash: 500
didnt realize that trocheck knew that hockey player who was found dead.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/f...,5754294.story

iam76 is offline  
Old
03-20-2014, 01:19 PM
  #52
Ekblad
#5
 
Ekblad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Miami, Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 2,378
vCash: 500
We have 3 prospects from the 2012 draft whos rights expire june 1st unless signed. They are Jonathan Nielsen, Steven Hodges and Francis Beauvillier.
Which ones do you think we will sign? Or do we give up on all of them?
Im not sure if we have any college rights about to expire this year, maybe someone can fill in?

Ekblad is offline  
Old
03-20-2014, 03:47 PM
  #53
gudzilla
Registered User
 
gudzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,337
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudbranson44 View Post
We have 3 prospects from the 2012 draft whos rights expire june 1st unless signed. They are Jonathan Nielsen, Steven Hodges and Francis Beauvillier.
Which ones do you think we will sign? Or do we give up on all of them?
Im not sure if we have any college rights about to expire this year, maybe someone can fill in?
i think florida is somewhat high on beauvillier, i think he'll turn out as an energy guy

gudzilla is offline  
Old
03-20-2014, 08:16 PM
  #54
EnforceTheLaus
Moderator
#TeachTheTrospiracy
 
EnforceTheLaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,223
vCash: 500
Our stud in BC, Matherson has been named to the Hockey East 1st all star team.

EnforceTheLaus is offline  
Old
03-21-2014, 12:32 AM
  #55
Howboutthempanthers
I come in peace.
 
Howboutthempanthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brow. County, Fl.
Country: United States
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnforceTheLaus View Post
Our stud in BC, Matherson has been named to the Hockey East 1st all star team.
So excited to see him play in the pros (SA/Fla). It could be as soon as this season, maybe.

Howboutthempanthers is offline  
Old
03-23-2014, 05:30 PM
  #56
bigdirty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,345
vCash: 500
I'm not sure if anyone had posted about this here already, but your boy Mackenzie Weegar is nominated for top defenseman in the QMJHL.

The guy has been a beast all year in Halifax, can't believe you got him in the 7th round. No doubt in my mind he'll play in the NHL.

bigdirty is offline  
Old
03-23-2014, 07:08 PM
  #57
Ghoste
#CatsAreComing
 
Ghoste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,687
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdirty View Post
I'm not sure if anyone had posted about this here already, but your boy Mackenzie Weegar is nominated for top defenseman in the QMJHL.

The guy has been a beast all year in Halifax, can't believe you got him in the 7th round. No doubt in my mind he'll play in the NHL.
Yeah, we really came up on this pick if Weegar becomes one of our regulars on D. One of my favorite picks last year.

-ghoste

Ghoste is offline  
Old
03-23-2014, 07:51 PM
  #58
Crossbar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 48" above the ice
Posts: 5,526
vCash: 500
Love the way he and Drouin run the powerplay.

Crossbar is offline  
Old
03-24-2014, 07:39 AM
  #59
Acadmus
pastured mod
 
Acadmus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Vermont
Country: United States
Posts: 16,378
vCash: 500
Brickley's season will continue for at least one more game. Catamounts earned an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament. They face Union, the top seed in their bracket. Puck drops at 2pm on Friday. TV coverage on ESPNU and probably will also be on the radio at WVMT 620AM.

Grimaldi also plays Friday as ND takes on Wisconsin. 8pm also on ESPNU.

Acadmus is offline  
Old
03-24-2014, 07:55 AM
  #60
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR
 
CHGoalie27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoFLA
Country: United States
Posts: 9,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acadmus View Post
Brickley's season will continue for at least one more game. Catamounts earned an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament. They face Union, the top seed in their bracket. Puck drops at 2pm on Friday. TV coverage on ESPNU and probably will also be on the radio at WVMT 620AM.

Grimaldi also plays Friday as ND takes on Wisconsin. 8pm also on ESPNU.
Thank you!!! Must not miss for me, I check for their games on tv every day.

When the bloody hell does he put on a Cats uniform? Another 2 years? Might as well tank for MCDavid next year if so.

CHGoalie27 is offline  
Old
03-24-2014, 09:46 AM
  #61
Android 16
Registered User
 
Android 16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 8,630
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGoalie72 View Post
Thank you!!! Must not miss for me, I check for their games on tv every day.

When the bloody hell does he put on a Cats uniform? Another 2 years? Might as well tank for MCDavid next year if so.
It would be nice to acquire Ekblad, keep him in junior to develop him. Suck for another year, then draft McDavid. But, doubt it, Tallon is gonna be spending money this offseason. Wouldn't be surprised if we signed Moulson or Vanek to ridiculous contracts. Tallon doesn't want to wait anymore.

Android 16 is offline  
Old
03-25-2014, 03:04 AM
  #62
Howboutthempanthers
I come in peace.
 
Howboutthempanthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brow. County, Fl.
Country: United States
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acadmus View Post
Brickley's season will continue for at least one more game. Catamounts earned an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament. They face Union, the top seed in their bracket. Puck drops at 2pm on Friday. TV coverage on ESPNU and probably will also be on the radio at WVMT 620AM.

Grimaldi also plays Friday as ND takes on Wisconsin. 8pm also on ESPNU.
Add Eddie Wittchow to the list of prospects to watch in that ND - Wisconsin game. Number 20, plays defense for Wisconsin.

Howboutthempanthers is offline  
Old
03-25-2014, 12:40 PM
  #63
Acadmus
pastured mod
 
Acadmus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Vermont
Country: United States
Posts: 16,378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Tibbles View Post
It would be nice to acquire Ekblad, keep him in junior to develop him. Suck for another year, then draft McDavid. But, doubt it, Tallon is gonna be spending money this offseason. Wouldn't be surprised if we signed Moulson or Vanek to ridiculous contracts. Tallon doesn't want to wait anymore.
I think that should be "Tallon can't afford to wait anymore."

Acadmus is offline  
Old
03-25-2014, 12:56 PM
  #64
JP Mick
Real Good.
 
JP Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 5,940
vCash: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Tibbles View Post
It would be nice to acquire Ekblad, keep him in junior to develop him. Suck for another year, then draft McDavid. But, doubt it, Tallon is gonna be spending money this offseason. Wouldn't be surprised if we signed Moulson or Vanek to ridiculous contracts. Tallon doesn't want to wait anymore.
He's not the only one.

JP Mick is offline  
Old
03-28-2014, 07:55 PM
  #65
iam76
Registered User
 
iam76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,637
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Mick View Post
He's not the only one.
Grimaldi on ESPN u. Looks good fast skilled and tiny

iam76 is offline  
Old
03-28-2014, 08:03 PM
  #66
FlaPanthers11
#CatsAreComing
 
FlaPanthers11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 6,264
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iam76 View Post
Grimaldi on ESPN u. Looks good fast skilled and tiny
Yeah, hopefully he gets the offense going. Had a nice backcheck that quite possibly saved a goal in the first.

FlaPanthers11 is offline  
Old
03-28-2014, 08:27 PM
  #67
Howboutthempanthers
I come in peace.
 
Howboutthempanthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brow. County, Fl.
Country: United States
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Grimaldi pots one!

Howboutthempanthers is offline  
Old
03-28-2014, 08:29 PM
  #68
EnforceTheLaus
Moderator
#TeachTheTrospiracy
 
EnforceTheLaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,223
vCash: 500
Dirty little backhand by the little man.

EnforceTheLaus is offline  
Old
03-28-2014, 08:31 PM
  #69
iam76
Registered User
 
iam76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,637
vCash: 500
Dirty backhand

iam76 is offline  
Old
03-28-2014, 08:31 PM
  #70
Howboutthempanthers
I come in peace.
 
Howboutthempanthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brow. County, Fl.
Country: United States
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Grimaldi a big fan of Pavel Bure. Me too.

Howboutthempanthers is offline  
Old
03-28-2014, 08:55 PM
  #71
Howboutthempanthers
I come in peace.
 
Howboutthempanthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brow. County, Fl.
Country: United States
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
A college team's decision making on the PP (heck, through out the whole game) looks a trillion times better than the Panthers.

Howboutthempanthers is offline  
Old
03-28-2014, 09:59 PM
  #72
Howboutthempanthers
I come in peace.
 
Howboutthempanthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brow. County, Fl.
Country: United States
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Grimaldi with a backhand EN goal from his own end.

Howboutthempanthers is offline  
Old
03-28-2014, 09:59 PM
  #73
iam76
Registered User
 
iam76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,637
vCash: 500
Empty net rocco

iam76 is offline  
Old
03-28-2014, 10:00 PM
  #74
FlaPanthers11
#CatsAreComing
 
FlaPanthers11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 6,264
vCash: 500
Crazy empty netter

FlaPanthers11 is offline  
Old
03-28-2014, 10:02 PM
  #75
Howboutthempanthers
I come in peace.
 
Howboutthempanthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brow. County, Fl.
Country: United States
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Oh my! Grimaldi with a hattrick, by getting another EN goal.

Howboutthempanthers is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.