HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Adam Erne to Buffalo

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-20-2014, 05:49 PM
  #51
ZeroPT
Tanky as ****
 
ZeroPT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
Buffalo needs forwards and offense in general, They have an abundance of defensive prospects, Much as Tampa has forwards. Supply and demand indicates if Buffalo is asking, they should pay more.

They have a habit of degrading forward prospects and offering their second tier defensive prospects for them
what?


Last edited by ZeroPT: 02-20-2014 at 05:58 PM.
ZeroPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 05:52 PM
  #52
robertguess2013
Registered User
 
robertguess2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New Port Richey Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 5,565
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to robertguess2013 Send a message via MSN to robertguess2013 Send a message via Yahoo to robertguess2013
I do not have interest to move Erne. If did would want Risto or Pysyk coming back.

I actually think is pretty close to fair deal I would offer from tampa side a 5th to even out but no more. Pysyk for erne plus a 5th

You are not going to get mullin or peca.

No interest in mccabe or mcnabb. No interest in ott or moulson.

No interest in moving gudlevskis except a severe over payment.

Ristolainen and a 3rd for connolly plus erne.

robertguess2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 06:01 PM
  #53
terrynb24
Registered User
 
terrynb24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Buffalo
Country: United States
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
Buffalo needs forwards and offense in general, They have an abundance of defensive prospects, Much as Tampa has forwards. Supply and demand indicates if Buffalo is asking, they should pay more.

They have a habit of degrading forward prospects and offering their second tier defensive prospects for them
Pysyk, McNabb, and McCabe aren't second tier prospects, they're just stuck in a log jam of D prospects. Just because I asked about Erne doesn't mean we give up more. Pysyk for Erne is a fair trade and almost favoring you guys. Pysyk has NHL experience already and he's played very well. He could be Hedmans D partner for the next 10 years if we traded him to you. Tampa fans need to stop acting like we would have to add when in reality you guys might have to add in a pick.

terrynb24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 06:10 PM
  #54
Beerz
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Beerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 10,682
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrynb24 View Post
Pysyk, McNabb, and McCabe aren't second tier prospects, they're just stuck in a log jam of D prospects. Just because I asked about Erne doesn't mean we give up more. Pysyk for Erne is a fair trade and almost favoring you guys. Pysyk has NHL experience already and he's played very well. He could be Hedmans D partner for the next 10 years if we traded him to you. Tampa fans need to stop acting like we would have to add when in reality you guys might have to add in a pick.
That's the Isle fan who thinks Nelson is a PPG player in the future. Apparently his anger has spilled over into another thread.

Beerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 06:12 PM
  #55
Beerz
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Beerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 10,682
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertguess2013 View Post
I do not have interest to move Erne. If did would want Risto or Pysyk coming back.

I actually think is pretty close to fair deal I would offer from tampa side a 5th to even out but no more. Pysyk for erne plus a 5th

You are not going to get mullin or peca.

No interest in mccabe or mcnabb. No interest in ott or moulson.

No interest in moving gudlevskis except a severe over payment.

Ristolainen and a 3rd for connolly plus erne.
Nope.

Pisser for Erne +

Beerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 06:13 PM
  #56
is the answer jesus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,058
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
Buffalo needs forwards and offense in general, They have an abundance of defensive prospects, Much as Tampa has forwards. Supply and demand indicates if Buffalo is asking, they should pay more.

They have a habit of degrading forward prospects and offering their second tier defensive prospects for them
A habit huh? Or did you just feel the need to hijack a thread to continue your Brock Nelson crusade? It actually seems like we have a general consensus that Pysyk for Erne is a pretty good trade for both teams. I guess our "second tier" defensive prospect is good enough for them.

is the answer jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 06:22 PM
  #57
Audette
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
vCash: 500
Pysyk for Erne and a 2015 3rd

Audette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 06:34 PM
  #58
Isleswillrise*
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 750
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPT View Post
what?
exactly what I said

other buffalo fans are trying to pawn off Pysyk for Brock Nelson, Buffalo fans have a habit of pawning off their lesser valued defenders while asking for teams better offensive prospects. just read the main Board... if Pysyk and McCabe are truly that good, offer Risto and Zadorov in trade.....After all you still have Pysyk and McCabe who Buffalo fans say are Elite prospects

all im saying is be true to your word, if you really think they are that good, how does trading Zadorov or Risto instead hurt you? It only hurts if Buffalo fans are being disingenuous and they too think Zadorov and Risto are better than Pysyk and McCabe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by is the answer jesus View Post
A habit huh? Or did you just feel the need to hijack a thread to continue your Brock Nelson crusade? It actually seems like we have a general consensus that Pysyk for Erne is a pretty good trade for both teams. I guess our "second tier" defensive prospect is good enough for them.
Actually you seem to want more than just Erne for Pysyk. Personally I think Erne is worth more than Pysyk, power wingers are hard to find, way more so than small defensive guys with no offense like Pysyk.


Last edited by Isleswillrise*: 02-20-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Isleswillrise* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 06:41 PM
  #59
robertguess2013
Registered User
 
robertguess2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New Port Richey Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 5,565
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to robertguess2013 Send a message via MSN to robertguess2013 Send a message via Yahoo to robertguess2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audette View Post
Pysyk for Erne and a 2015 3rd
5th for 2014 or 2015 doesnt matter much for either.

You have no offense you keep doing that. Getting a physical gritty tough offensive scoring winger.

I do not agree pysyk is a number two with hedman. I have had the pysyk trade offers come up. Buffalo fans are a lot higher on him. I can name 10 guys I am higher on and yes are RH D's Some could get Erne str8 up for with very little argument.

Pysyk is small. Non physical so far has not shown he can score at a 40 point clip yearly. Even that could do that a couple times. Hes smooth that is what everyone says doesnt make mistakes.

Alexei Marchenko is same type meaning smooth no mistakes I would bet detroit would take erne for him. I think Marchenko's offensive ceiling is more he is also more physical bigger etc.

So you either want erne or why bother?

Erne and Mantha and Shinkaruk were probably the steals drop wise of the previous draft. You either have seen Erne and like his tool set or you don't.

I personally am happy keeping Erne over a lot of others we have that can deal.

Could probably talk to Ottawa around Codi Ceci for Erne plus type of deal too. So no you can keep Pysyk if you are unwilling to grasp Erne's worth.

robertguess2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 06:44 PM
  #60
Beerz
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Beerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 10,682
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
exactly what I said

other buffalo fans are trying to pawn off Pysyk for Brock Nelson, Buffalo fans have a habit of pawning off their lesser valued defenders while asking for teams better offensive prospects. just read the main Board... if Pysyk and McCabe are truly that good, offer Risto and Zadorov in trade.....After all you still have Pysyk and McCabe who Buffalo fans say are Elite prospects

all im saying is be true to your word, if you really think they are that good, how does trading Zadorov or Risto instead hurt you? It only hurts if Buffalo fans are being disingenuous and they too think Zadorov and Risto are better than Pysyk and McCabe.


Actually you seem to want more than just Erne for Pysyk. Personally I think Erne is worth more than Pysyk, power wingers are hard to find, way more so than small defensive guys with no offense like Pysyk.
Nobody said Pysyk and McCabe are elite prospects ..... and neither are Erne or Nelson.

Beerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 06:47 PM
  #61
Isleswillrise*
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 750
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerz View Post
That's the Isle fan who thinks Nelson is a PPG player in the future. Apparently his anger has spilled over into another thread.
no apparently after we laughed off a buffalo fans ridiculous offer of Pysyk for Nelson as a non starter Buffalo fans went looking for a sucker elsewhere.


Last edited by Isleswillrise*: 02-20-2014 at 06:52 PM.
Isleswillrise* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 06:51 PM
  #62
Isleswillrise*
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 750
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerz View Post
Nobody said Pysyk and McCabe are elite prospects ..... and neither are Erne or Nelson.
No, not you Beerz, you have too much self respect for that. But others have, I'm sorry if you felt lumped in, but Ive always known you as a fair poster

Isleswillrise* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 06:57 PM
  #63
ZeroPT
Tanky as ****
 
ZeroPT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
exactly what I said

other buffalo fans are trying to pawn off Pysyk for Brock Nelson, Buffalo fans have a habit of pawning off their lesser valued defenders while asking for teams better offensive prospects. just read the main Board... if Pysyk and McCabe are truly that good, offer Risto and Zadorov in trade.....After all you still have Pysyk and McCabe who Buffalo fans say are Elite prospects

all im saying is be true to your word, if you really think they are that good, how does trading Zadorov or Risto instead hurt you? It only hurts if Buffalo fans are being disingenuous and they too think Zadorov and Risto are better than Pysyk and McCabe.


Actually you seem to want more than just Erne for Pysyk. Personally I think Erne is worth more than Pysyk, power wingers are hard to find, way more so than small defensive guys with no offense like Pysyk.
Go ahead and find someone who said McCabe,McNabb and Pysyk are elite prospects.
If anyone was overrating prospects it was you who described Nelson as a PPG, two way beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
If so you can bet that Brock will be a 25-30 goal, point per game player, in short order.

But we're the ones who overrate prospects. Riiiiiiiight

ZeroPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:03 PM
  #64
is the answer jesus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,058
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
exactly what I said

other buffalo fans are trying to pawn off Pysyk for Brock Nelson, Buffalo fans have a habit of pawning off their lesser valued defenders while asking for teams better offensive prospects. just read the main Board... if Pysyk and McCabe are truly that good, offer Risto and Zadorov in trade.....After all you still have Pysyk and McCabe who Buffalo fans say are Elite prospects

all im saying is be true to your word, if you really think they are that good, how does trading Zadorov or Risto instead hurt you? It only hurts if Buffalo fans are being disingenuous and they too think Zadorov and Risto are better than Pysyk and McCabe.


Actually you seem to want more than just Erne for Pysyk. Personally I think Erne is worth more than Pysyk, power wingers are hard to find, way more so than small defensive guys with no offense like Pysyk.
Of course there are some who are asking for more and some who would do the deal straight up. There are Tampa fans who said they would add to Erne to get Pysyk. Player values aren't cut and dry, some people value players/prospects differently. I'm personally very high on Erne I thought he could have easily been picked in the 20-30 range in the draft. So I wouldn't squabble over picks and would probably do the trade straight up. As far as your Pysyk bashing I don't know what to tell you. He'll never be a franchise defenseman and probably won't be a first pairing guy, but I think he's a guy who can develop into a very good second pairing d-man. That has quite a bit of value even if you don't think so. So once again if you have anything to add to this thread feel free, but it sure seems to me like your dragging your fight from the Nelson thread into an unrelated thread.

is the answer jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:05 PM
  #65
robertguess2013
Registered User
 
robertguess2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New Port Richey Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 5,565
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to robertguess2013 Send a message via MSN to robertguess2013 Send a message via Yahoo to robertguess2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerz View Post
Nobody said Pysyk and McCabe are elite prospects ..... and neither are Erne or Nelson.
I got an argument on pysyk last week that primarily was a lot of buffalo fans that had him as the next great one.

Hes ok so far he has shown nothing special.

That is the dilemma with him. If he could add one thing great shot from point super power play quarterback skills physical shut down d man who could clear the crease super good at stepping into blocking shots? The intangibles are not there maybe in two years guys can change a ton in a couple years but so far is all he is a good skater positions well rarely makes mistakes but brings nothing extra to that which says a great defender

So no erne doesnt bring anything that says he is going to be a great power forward or forward either. Yet brings an NHL type of gritty hard playing game which usually transitions pretty well to being a valuable piece.

Tampa wants to play a fast gritty physical team style of hockey. Erne is perfect for that. Pysyk? We have already too many D that don't bring a physical equation so unless he is this power play 1 quarterback for us he is not ideal for what is trying to be built.

Erne is actually a lot better fit We do have an open spot for d guy who is 1-2-3 for us RH. I think Sustr winds up a lot better I doubt he takes Gudas spot. So that makes him 3 pairing. Meaning what more can he bring? Sustr is not going to be a great power play quarterback. Barberio LH D smallish seems to have that. Could pysyk be taught that?

So yes I think he has worth is interesting gamble to be honest. I would prefer he brought more to table.

robertguess2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:14 PM
  #66
Isleswillrise*
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 750
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by is the answer jesus View Post
Of course there are some who are asking for more and some who would do the deal straight up. There are Tampa fans who said they would add to Erne to get Pysyk. Player values aren't cut and dry, some people value players/prospects differently. I'm personally very high on Erne I thought he could have easily been picked in the 20-30 range in the draft. So I wouldn't squabble over picks and would probably do the trade straight up. As far as your Pysyk bashing I don't know what to tell you. He'll never be a franchise defenseman and probably won't be a first pairing guy, but I think he's a guy who can develop into a very good second pairing d-man. That has quite a bit of value even if you don't think so. So once again if you have anything to add to this thread feel free, but it sure seems to me like your dragging your fight from the Nelson thread into an unrelated thread.
no I think Pysyk as a 2nd pairing Defense first defender is entirely fair. but I happen to see guys like Nelson and Erne having higher upsides, rugged power forwards are one of the rarest commodities in Hockey, and they are worth more as a result

Isleswillrise* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:16 PM
  #67
Beerz
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Beerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 10,682
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertguess2013 View Post
I got an argument on pysyk last week that primarily was a lot of buffalo fans that had him as the next great one.

Hes ok so far he has shown nothing special.

That is the dilemma with him. If he could add one thing great shot from point super power play quarterback skills physical shut down d man who could clear the crease super good at stepping into blocking shots? The intangibles are not there maybe in two years guys can change a ton in a couple years but so far is all he is a good skater positions well rarely makes mistakes but brings nothing extra to that which says a great defender

So no erne doesnt bring anything that says he is going to be a great power forward or forward either. Yet brings an NHL type of gritty hard playing game which usually transitions pretty well to being a valuable piece.

Tampa wants to play a fast gritty physical team style of hockey. Erne is perfect for that. Pysyk? We have already too many D that don't bring a physical equation so unless he is this power play 1 quarterback for us he is not ideal for what is trying to be built.

Erne is actually a lot better fit We do have an open spot for d guy who is 1-2-3 for us RH. I think Sustr winds up a lot better I doubt he takes Gudas spot. So that makes him 3 pairing. Meaning what more can he bring? Sustr is not going to be a great power play quarterback. Barberio LH D smallish seems to have that. Could pysyk be taught that?

So yes I think he has worth is interesting gamble to be honest. I would prefer he brought more to table.

Yeah... I doubt any Sabre fans were touting Pysyk as the next great one....nobody does that on the Sabres board... Most see him as a reliable 2nd pairing D-man ..which is equivalent to a 2nd line forward. They still have quite a bit of value especially ones as young as Pysyk.

If you like other D-man for Erne instead of Pysyk that's fine..if you're unwilling to trade Erne for Pysyk for reasons because of team needs or preference ..or even because you're just that high on Erne and don't want to move him..well..that's fine. But Pysyk in terms of value nets you a Adam Erne..it's fair... I personally view Pysyk with more value because he's proven he belongs in NHL already and preformed pretty damn good for a rookie on a struggling team.

Beerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:17 PM
  #68
umbertovanek
Registered User
 
umbertovanek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Strasbourg, France
Country: Austria
Posts: 322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
no apparently after we laughed off a buffalo fans ridiculous offer of Pysyk for Nelson as a non starter Buffalo fans went looking for a sucker elsewhere.
Offering a young top 4 dman for a potential top 6 center the same age is suddenly a ridiculous offer? Even given the fact that they are pretty close in terms of point production?

Top 4 defensive dman in his rookie year with allegedly "no offensive game whatsoever"
61g 2g 9a 11p

Top 6 center who is practically already Jordan Staal with higher offensive upside and an all but guaranteed PPG player:
50g 10g 9a 19p

I know, I shouldn't go down that road, but seriously, who is being ridiculous here?

EDIT: And yeah, before the "numbers don't tell the whole story" argument comes up: Sure, but most people who watch Pysyk will tell you his qualities, like with most defensive dmen, don't show up on the score sheet: Great skating, great positioning, great first outlet pass, always calm, almost no mistakes, the kinda guy you want out there in with the game on the line.


Last edited by umbertovanek: 02-20-2014 at 07:24 PM.
umbertovanek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:19 PM
  #69
Isleswillrise*
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 750
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPT View Post
Go ahead and find someone who said McCabe,McNabb and Pysyk are elite prospects.
If anyone was overrating prospects it was you who described Nelson as a PPG, two way beast.




But we're the ones who overrate prospects. Riiiiiiiight
I also said if he was Tavares left wing after Vanek leaves.... What you dont think Tavares is good enough to help Nelson as he has Okposo?

Isleswillrise* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:22 PM
  #70
ZeroPT
Tanky as ****
 
ZeroPT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
I also said if he was Tavares left wing after Vanek leaves.... What you dont think Tavares is good enough to help Nelson as he has Okposo?
I actually didn't say that thanks. Still, the fact remains, you're just angry and storming this thread, bashing sabres fans for no reason. Instead of putting out lofty projections like you did you could've said "Nelson is way more valuable to us, than he is to other NHL teams so we'd rather keep him" yet you started a ****storm with over ambiguous projections for a 22 year old and when people try'd to bring you back down to earth you snapped even more and stormed another thread, how mature.

ZeroPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:29 PM
  #71
Isleswillrise*
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 750
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbertovanek View Post
Offering a young top 4 dman for a potential top 6 center the same age is suddenly a ridiculous offer? Even given the fact that they are pretty close in terms of point production?

Top 4 defensive dman in his rookie year with allegedly "no offensive game whatsoever"
61g 2g 9a 11p

Top 6 center who is practically already Jordan Staal with higher offensive upside and an all but guaranteed PPG player:
50g 10g 9a 19p

I know, I shouldn't go down that road, but seriously, who is being ridiculous here?
you are..... As a first year pro Nelson already put up 25 goals for a poor Bridgeport team. Pysyk even in the high scoring WHL has a high of 40 points. As a comparison we drafted Brendan Kichton a 2 time 80 point defender in the WHL we didnt even bother to sign. Pysyk has never shown any offensive talent whatsoever

I watched Nelson in Bridgeport every game, im just as high on him as Strome

Isleswillrise* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:30 PM
  #72
Beerz
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Beerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 10,682
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
you are..... As a first year pro Nelson already put up 25 goals for a poor Bridgeport team. Pysyk even in the high scoring WHL has a high of 40 points. As a comparison we drafted Brendan Kichton a 2 time 80 point defender in the WHL we didnt even both to sign.

I watched Nelson in Bridgeport every game, im just as high on him as Strome
Why are we comparing offensive numbers for a forward and a defensemen?

And what does Kichton have to do with anything?

Beerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:32 PM
  #73
umbertovanek
Registered User
 
umbertovanek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Strasbourg, France
Country: Austria
Posts: 322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
you are..... As a first year pro Nelson already put up 25 goals for a poor Bridgeport team. Pysyk even in the high scoring WHL has a high of 40 points. As a comparison we drafted Brendan Kichton a 2 time 80 point defender in the WHL we didnt even both to sign.

I watched Nelson in Bridgeport every game, im just as high on him as Strome
Well, you know, I'm talking NHL numbers here, in case you didn't notice

umbertovanek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:35 PM
  #74
Isleswillrise*
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 750
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPT View Post
I actually didn't say that thanks. Still, the fact remains, you're just angry and storming this thread, bashing sabres fans for no reason. Instead of putting out lofty projections like you did you could've said "Nelson is way more valuable to us, than he is to other NHL teams so we'd rather keep him" yet you started a ****storm with over ambiguous projections for a 22 year old and when people try'd to bring you back down to earth you snapped even more and stormed another thread, how mature.
no i just brought some reality about Pysyk. he's never shown any offense even in the ultra high scoring WHL, his offense is non existant
that not just me.... its just what it is

Isleswillrise* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2014, 07:40 PM
  #75
Beerz
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Beerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 10,682
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleswillrise View Post
no i just brought some reality about Pysyk. he's never shown any offense even in the ultra high scoring WHL, his offense is non existant
that not just me.... its just what it is
Either did Andrej Sekera until this year.

Beerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.