HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

You were so right

Old
03-02-2014, 10:26 PM
PoutineSp00nZ
Beat that $%^& Bryan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spez View Post
No idea why TM is getting any credit yet anyways. He could easily turn into another Kevin Lowe/Tambo/Doug Maclean/Garth Snow type GM and have a team stuck in a constant rebuild like those people.
The one thing he's done since getting the job is get a good return on a massive trade.

That's a lot of pressure and he did very well.

PoutineSp00nZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2014, 12:52 AM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelevel View Post
Thank you xspyrit. I will make sure to type imo after each word from now on. I appreciate your life lessons. I will print them all and keep them dear to my heart.
You're welcome, it's free. Well, Quebec Government pays lol but don't worry I'm not paid 24/7, well not yet

You have been very very vocal about all this Tim Murray's thing but I haven't seen you bring a lot of insight on the subject. More like pure opinions. It's okay, no problem, it's a place to do that but what I don't understand is why do you speak so much of something you (and we all) don't know much about? Do you see me talk about white whales?

It's all good

Xspyrit is online now   Reply With Quote