HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

A reminder of what stardom ought to be

Closed Thread

Old
04-05-2014, 10:41 AM
hawksfan50

vCash: 500
A reminder of what stardom ought to be

I think most hawksfans are too easy when throwing around a term like stardom...Our painted depth of talent is supposed to produce many stars on this team..Yet who really starred on our troubles of 2014? Who really stepped and carried the team on his shoulders.? Where were are stars or do we really have them? I think I can state categorically who is a huge star from the start of February to date....unfortunately that true star does not play for us...Of course you may think I am referring to Gust Nykvist who in the absence of Datsyuk and Zetterberg carried Detroit on his back with his amazingly consistent goal and.points scoring..but instead O point to a second obvious example. .Since February started the Montreal Canadiens played 24 games...Max Pacioretty scored 15 goals and 11assists for 26 points in that stretch of games...you cannot deny that this is the very definition of a star...who didbthat for us? Well since February started the Blackjack have only played 19 games... Which bees the question of how some ois copious amount of stars even with Cane out for some of that and Toews missing the Kate 2 games. ..hoe come no star of ours gave us even 19 Pts in that stretch..nobody stepped up bedtime though I believe Sharp has over the last dozen..But my point ids that we were supposed to be tired..that was the excuse...yet look what Pacioretty did with an much more crowded spate of games his team had to play in the same time soon..yet he stepped up and Starred.. EVEN our supposed next gen star...Saad's..who should not have been tired..only put u2g and 4a over these last 19 games..Fail..not Starring..

Old
04-05-2014, 11:30 AM
EbonyRaptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfan50 View Post
I think most hawksfans are too easy when throwing around a term like stardom...Our painted depth of talent is supposed to produce many stars on this team..Yet who really starred on our troubles of 2014? Who really stepped and carried the team on his shoulders.? Where were are stars or do we really have them? I think I can state categorically who is a huge star from the start of February to date....unfortunately that true star does not play for us...Of course you may think I am referring to Gust Nykvist who in the absence of Datsyuk and Zetterberg carried Detroit on his back with his amazingly consistent goal and.points scoring..but instead O point to a second obvious example. .Since February started the Montreal Canadiens played 24 games...Max Pacioretty scored 15 goals and 11assists for 26 points in that stretch of games...you cannot deny that this is the very definition of a star...who didbthat for us? Well since February started the Blackjack have only played 19 games... Which bees the question of how some ois copious amount of stars even with Cane out for some of that and Toews missing the Kate 2 games. ..hoe come no star of ours gave us even 19 Pts in that stretch..nobody stepped up bedtime though I believe Sharp has over the last dozen..But my point ids that we were supposed to be tired..that was the excuse...yet look what Pacioretty did with an much more crowded spate of games his team had to play in the same time soon..yet he stepped up and Starred.. EVEN our supposed next gen star...Saad's..who should not have been tired..only put u2g and 4a over these last 19 games..Fail..not Starring..
Ever since that fateful day in 2007 when the Blackhawks fortunes took a turn for the worst, it must be a gut wrenching chore for you to remain a Hawks fan.

The Hawks had won the right to select first in the 2007 draft and with JvR and Turris sitting there within thier grasp, they doomed the Hawks by selecting Kane, who would go on to prove that, despite the costume he wore at the allstar game a couple years ago, he isn't Superman.

It's been down hill ever since.

Old
04-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Atomic Punk
Mean Streets

vCash: 50
These players are only really getting their chance just recently. I am not to worried about the depth.

Old
04-05-2014, 12:14 PM
DisgruntledHawkFan

Send a message via ICQ to DisgruntledHawkFan
This isn't going to go anywhere constructive.

Closed Thread