HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

[BUF/MIN] Matt Moulson, Cody McCormick for Torrey Mitchell, 2014 2nd, 2016 2nd

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-05-2014, 08:53 PM
  #201
BUCKSHOT
w00t !!
 
BUCKSHOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 18,165
vCash: 50
Send a message via Yahoo to BUCKSHOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taro Tsujimoto View Post
And Torres. And Dominic Moore. And Omark.
JP Dumont

__________________






BUCKSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2014, 06:21 AM
  #202
BloFan4Life
Registered User
 
BloFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 2,387
vCash: 500
Tried to tell people we wouldn't get a first for Moulson.

BloFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2014, 04:30 PM
  #203
Endless Ike
Registered User
 
Endless Ike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 1,087
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
In this years draft we own the 1st, 28th, assuming the Blues make the Finals which they will.
People keep saying that the Blues are a lock to make the WCF. The West is a murderers row. Two of Anaheim, LA, Chicago, and St. Louis won't be making it. I don't think we should be counting those chickens before they've hatched.

Endless Ike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2014, 09:01 AM
  #204
PlamsUnlimited
The Juice is Loose
 
PlamsUnlimited's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 24,284
vCash: 919
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloFan4Life View Post
Tried to tell people we wouldn't get a first for Moulson.
I was really bummed till I saw Vanek was moved for crumbs.

PlamsUnlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2014, 09:06 AM
  #205
OkimLom
Registered User
 
OkimLom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,821
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloFan4Life View Post
Tried to tell people we wouldn't get a first for Moulson.
Doesn't mean it wasn't offered. They might have been offered a First, but maybe Tim declined and thought he can get a better package on Deadline day.

OkimLom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2014, 09:10 AM
  #206
B U F F A L O
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 2,620
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Ike View Post
People keep saying that the Blues are a lock to make the WCF. The West is a murderers row. Two of Anaheim, LA, Chicago, and St. Louis won't be making it. I don't think we should be counting those chickens before they've hatched.
Its not like STL has to go through 2 of those 3 teams to make the WCF like they could have in the past. The only real threat would be having to go through CHI to make the WCF, and theyve beaten them head to head all year long.

I like their chances of making the WCF with Miller. Will be a hell of a playoff series in the 2nd round, thats for sure.

B U F F A L O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2014, 10:25 AM
  #207
Buffalo Warlord
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 123
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by B U F F A L O View Post
Its not like STL has to go through 2 of those 3 teams to make the WCF like they could have in the past. The only real threat would be having to go through CHI to make the WCF, and theyve beaten them head to head all year long.

I like their chances of making the WCF with Miller. Will be a hell of a playoff series in the 2nd round, thats for sure.
I will most definately be a Blues fan this year

Buffalo Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.