HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Kenny Smith

Closed Thread

Old
10-02-2003, 01:24 PM
Brock

vCash: 500
Kenny Smith

I remember reading somewhere that Kenny Smith was in Toronto for the Roadrunners camp, but if this is so, did the Oilers sign him because if he is indeed in camp, than his college eligibility is done.

So did the Oilers sign Kenny Smith this year and i just missed it? And Where does Smith fit in with the teams future plans and what is your opinion of him?

Also, slight sidenote.........I noticed Dan Tessier on the scoresheet for the first Roadrunner Exhibition game. It's great to see him in the AHL and I hope that this franchise gives him a shot. He was an absolutely fantastic Junior player and one of the best to ever lace em up under Brian Kilrea and the 67's.

Old
10-02-2003, 01:27 PM
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I remember reading somewhere that Kenny Smith was in Toronto for the Roadrunners camp, but if this is so, did the Oilers sign him because if he is indeed in camp, than his college eligibility is done.

So did the Oilers sign Kenny Smith this year and i just missed it? And Where does Smith fit in with the teams future plans and what is your opinion of him?

Also, slight sidenote.........I noticed Dan Tessier on the scoresheet for the first Roadrunner Exhibition game. It's great to see him in the AHL and I hope that this franchise gives him a shot. He was an absolutely fantastic Junior player and one of the best to ever lace em up under Brian Kilrea and the 67's.
Nope, That's Kenton Smith not Kenny Smith. Also not Dan Smith, Jason Smith or Ryan Smyth although most probably will turn to look at you if you yell "Hey Smitty!"

Old
10-02-2003, 01:45 PM
Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyF
Nope, That's Kenton Smith not Kenny Smith. Also not Dan Smith, Jason Smith or Ryan Smyth although most probably will turn to look at you if you yell "Hey Smitty!"
Kenton and Kenny, my god, thats crazy.

BTW, thanks for the reply Guy.

Closed Thread