HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Do Players Still Sign Autographs?

Old
03-08-2014, 05:11 AM
MillarWithASave
HUBY DOOBY SHUTUP

vCash: 500
Do Players Still Sign Autographs?

Short story : Back in 2006-2007 when I first started going to Panthers games and lived in West Palm, we would go to the back of the Lexus Garage area and there would be a good amount of people there (usually around 5-25 people everytime) and the players would come out of the garage and sign autographs for the fans. I remember this used to be a thing with every game, and some players would stop for 10-15 minutes on occasion (specifically Olesz many times), well I moved to Central Florida and don't go to Panthers games that often anymore, so since the 2011-2012 season everytime we go to the Lexus garage there is no one standing over there and there are no players.

TL;DR : Have the Panthers changed where they sign autographs after the game or do they just completely not do it anymore?

I saw a few people associated with the Panthers come out of the Lexus garage, Goldie being one of them, I also saw a couple of nice cars but I'm pretty sure they were just part of management. If anyone knows where they sign now that would be great.. thanks!

MillarWithASave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2014, 06:49 AM
Benched

vCash: 500
I know for the visiting team you can pay like $50 to get on a list and they let you stand behind a fence next to the buses. The players walk right past and usually sign and take pictures. For the Panthers, the best place to go would probably be Saveology before and after practices.

Not sure if they still sign after games at that lot.

Benched is offline   Reply With Quote