HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Kukumberg signs!

Closed Thread

Old
08-12-2005, 05:34 PM
blueberry

vCash: 500
I wouldn't expect too much.

Old
08-12-2005, 08:11 PM
IWD
Playoff-hardened

If he's as good as advertised, I'd say 10-15 goals from him along with some solid defensive work would be a great accomplishment. It's been a while since we've had a rookie play extremely well. It'd be about time for some success from one of them.

Old
08-13-2005, 12:08 AM
timlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icewind Dale
If he's as good as advertised, I'd say 10-15 goals from him along with some solid defensive work would be a great accomplishment. It's been a while since we've had a rookie play extremely well. It'd be about time for some success from one of them.
Stajan was decent, wasn't he?

Old
08-13-2005, 07:16 AM
IWD
Playoff-hardened

Quote:
Originally Posted by timlap
Stajan was decent, wasn't he?
Duh@me. My bad. Throw the words "Aside from Stajan," in that sentence, haha. You'd think I'd remember him considering we've met and have mutual friends in Mississauga.

Old
08-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Augustus
HFBoards Sponsor

I would be happy if this fellow would win the job so that we could both bench clod Belak and allow Steen to spend a goodly amount of time with the Marlies to help him adjust to the North American game.

I know nothing about him beyond what I have read but he sounds like a reasonable bet as the fourth liner or, if he shows himself better, a third liner.

Old
08-13-2005, 01:28 PM
Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icewind Dale
Duh@me. My bad. Throw the words "Aside from Stajan," in that sentence, haha. You'd think I'd remember him considering we've met and have mutual friends in Mississauga.
Antropov also played pretty good in his first year. After that, we'd probably have to go all the way back to Kaberle/Markov.

Old
08-13-2005, 05:39 PM
IWD
Playoff-hardened

Yeah, Antropov was the rookie I was thinking back. I had totally forgotten Staj.

Closed Thread