HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Things Look Better Today IMO

Closed Thread

Old
08-13-2005, 02:19 AM
Hockey Moose

vCash: 500
Things Look Better Today IMO

Compared to what we had in 04, I'm pretty happy with the off-season moves so far. We replaced Stumple with Conroy, Allison with JR (a guy that Kings almost signed before he went to Philly & we got Ally). Palffy left, but Demitra plus a more efficent & mature Frolov make up for that. Bure is much better than Carter or Straka, I dont care what anyone says. Getting rid of Roman was a boost, replacing him with a young & hungry M. Garon.

All in all people, as bad as it may have looked, it isnt that bad at all. One d-man & this look great.

Old
08-13-2005, 02:53 AM
Kingz4life

Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Moose
Compared to what we had in 04, I'm pretty happy with the off-season moves so far. We replaced Stumple with Conroy, Allison with JR (a guy that Kings almost signed before he went to Philly & we got Ally). Palffy left, but Demitra plus a more efficent & mature Frolov make up for that. Bure is much better than Carter or Straka, I dont care what anyone says. Getting rid of Roman was a boost, replacing him with a young & hungry M. Garon.

All in all people, as bad as it may have looked, it isnt that bad at all. One d-man & this look great.
Good post, and add the fact that Camms and/or Brown can really step up this year this team is going to be a contender.

Old
08-13-2005, 03:17 AM
Albi

Send a message via MSN to Albi
It looks great, I agree.

The Kings are back.

Old
08-13-2005, 03:34 AM
Beauty, eh?
Not sure if serious.

Quote:

Good post, Gary. I agree on all points.

Old
08-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Scottkmlps

Good post, but why do people say J.R. replaced Allison? J.R. was an addition, he didn't replace anyone. Allison, in my mind, hasn't been a King for the last season and a half.

Old
08-13-2005, 12:27 PM
Capn Brown

Plus, there's a chance that Dustin Brown, this season, will pick up right where Adam Deadmarsh left off.

Old
08-13-2005, 12:38 PM
glasshlffull

Quote:

I hereby second this post. go kings go

Old
08-13-2005, 12:44 PM
jfont

Awards:
yes, better...the only way it could only look much better is if 4kingsfan1 and euro post on this board like ... just what john is hoping...

08-13-2005, 01:11 PM
Capn Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfont
yes, better...the only way it could only look much better is if 4kingsfan1 and euro post on this board like ... just what john is hoping...

I'm outa the loop!

Closed Thread