HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Kastsitsyn healthy scratch

Closed Thread

Old
10-02-2003, 05:59 AM
Subban Fan

vCash: 500
Kastsitsyn healthy scratch

What the hell is wrong with him??? I'm a little bit concerned...

New York Islanders prospect Dmitri Chernykh made his Super League debut in this match, skating on CSKA’s fourth line in place of Montreal’s Andrei Kostytsin.

Old
10-02-2003, 06:03 AM
Darz

A little early to be getting worried, no?

Old
10-02-2003, 06:25 AM
Habber

I thought I remembered someone saying he got sent down to their 2nd team.

And don't worry, CSKA is a good team and it's not a surprise he didn't make it. I believe Zherdev was his linemate on the 4th line, so that says something. I'd mauch rather have him getting lots of icetime than playing on a fourth line.

Old
10-02-2003, 06:34 AM
Subban Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz
A little early to be getting worried, no?
I know but he's been bumped by Dmitri Chernykh... a 2003 2nd round pick!!!

Old
10-02-2003, 07:10 AM
Le depisteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komi#1

New York Islanders prospect Dmitri Chernykh made his Super League debut in this match, skating on CSKA’s fourth line in place of Montreal’s Andrei Kostytsin.
What the hell with ours prospects... Perezhogin at AHL... Higgins playing with Carpentier and Blouin... Komo maybe at AHL... and Kastsitsyn healthy scratch for an other young like kim... Come on Bob, bring AK at Montreal right now...

:mad:

Old
10-02-2003, 07:13 AM
Qubax

man have some patience fellas....

So he'll get much more icetime in the 2nd tier league...who cares....

He'll be in NA in a few years and then maybe some seasoning in the AHl and he'll be right on schedule....

AS for Perezhogin he'll need some NA seasoing aswell...no worries...

Old
10-02-2003, 07:15 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le depisteur
What the hell with ours prospects... Perezhogin at AHL... Higgins playing with Carpentier and Blouin... Komo maybe at AHL... and Kastsitsyn healthy scratch for an other young like kim... Come on Bob, bring AK at Montreal right now...

What? You mean they're not NHL all-stars already? Damn Savard!! Why did you have to draft us those busts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
10-02-2003, 07:18 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:

He's on CSKA-2 last I heard. Which really sucks cause it's very hard to find stats from CSKA-2. I wouldn't worry, hopefully we will see him over here next year.

But Perezhogin, Higgins, Hossa, Kastsitsy, these guys are all so young still. Wait 5 years from now to see what they really can do. I know 5 years in a long time, but they have a lot to learn and it will be 5+ years before they hit their prime.

As for now, hopefully they just play as much hockey as they can and continue to learn and progress.

Old
10-02-2003, 07:29 AM
Le depisteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
He's on CSKA-2 last I heard. Which really sucks cause it's very hard to find stats from CSKA-2. I wouldn't worry, hopefully we will see him over here next year.

But Perezhogin, Higgins, Hossa, Kastsitsy, these guys are all so young still. Wait 5 years from now to see what they really can do. I know 5 years in a long time, but they have a lot to learn and it will be 5+ years before they hit their prime.

As for now, hopefully they just play as much hockey as they can and continue to learn and progress.
I know, but it's so frustrated to see Tuomo Ruutu, Dan Hamhuis, Ales Hemsky, Chuck Kobasew, Igor Knyazev, R.J. Umberger, Carlo Colaiacovo, Lukas Krajicek, Derek Roy, Fedor Tjutin, Mike Cammalleri, make all the big club...

Old
10-02-2003, 07:58 AM
Russian Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Russian Fan
People people , use your brain.

It's not unusual that an 18 years old doesnt make the RSL & that sure doesn't mean he's not talented.

I prefer that he played full time as an 18 years old in CSKA-2 than a 4th line duty int he RSL. This kid need to play to keep his confidence in high level.

I know fans are in dire need of the ''SAVIOUR'' but it's becoming ridiculous each week.

All summer, fans put all the faith in MIKE KOMISAREK & we saw OUTRAGEOUS trade with Hainsey on it.

Now everyone is surprise IF Komisarek will go in the AHL to learn more about his abilities.

This weeks Kastsitsyn in the CSKA-2 & now it's disappointing. People need to think that it's not a playstation world where every kid becomes great @ 18

Old
10-02-2003, 08:08 AM
Beatnik

Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Fan
This weeks Kastsitsyn in the CSKA-2 & now it's disappointing. People need to think that it's not a playstation world where every kid becomes great @ 18
It also mean that we must not beleive all the hype about our prospect or it will lead us to horrible deceptions (see: no rookie on the line up this year).

Some month ago Perezhougin was seen as the new Mogilny here and Kastytsin the next Gaborik...

Old
10-02-2003, 08:15 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik
It also mean that we must not beleive all the hype about our prospect or it will lead us to horrible deceptions (see: no rookie on the line up this year).

Some month ago Perezhougin was seen as the new Mogilny here and Kastytsin the next Gaborik...

It means they are what they are, prospects. It's tryint to see what a kid will progress into Someday, years down the road. Perezhogin, Higgins, Kastsitsyn are all very talented, no matter what anyone says or ranks them good or bad, they are highly skilled but there different varaibles for each player. Don't listen to others, make your own opinion and sit back and wait to see how they progress.

Old
10-02-2003, 08:17 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik

Expecting great things for certain prospects is not ridiculous. Expecting them overnight, however, is.

Old
10-02-2003, 08:24 AM
Corey

Le depisteur, if Kastsitsyn were in North America right now he'd be playing in Hamilton, not in Montréal. He's young and unprepared for the NHL. That doesn't mean he's no good.

Old
10-02-2003, 08:25 AM
Subban Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Fan
People people , use your brain.

It's not unusual that an 18 years old doesnt make the RSL & that sure doesn't mean he's not talented.

I prefer that he played full time as an 18 years old in CSKA-2 than a 4th line duty int he RSL. This kid need to play to keep his confidence in high level.

I know fans are in dire need of the ''SAVIOUR'' but it's becoming ridiculous each week.

All summer, fans put all the faith in MIKE KOMISAREK & we saw OUTRAGEOUS trade with Hainsey on it.

Now everyone is surprise IF Komisarek will go in the AHL to learn more about his abilities.

Why Chernikh is making the big club?

Old
10-02-2003, 08:43 AM
Jean_Jacket41
Neely = HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le depisteur

Maybe they can't live the hype???
Maybe habs fans overrate their prospects like they overrate their players and their team???
All this blablabla about how great habs prospect are no 1, and how they are good, and they aren't able to bump all the dead wood on habs roster. No team and prospect not as good as habs fans think...So sad...

Old
10-02-2003, 08:47 AM
Subban Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Jacket41
Maybe habs fans overrate their prospects like they overrate their players and their team???
All this blablabla about how great habs prospect are no 1, and how they are good, and they aren't able to bump all the dead wood on habs roster. No team and prospect not as good as habs fans think...So sad...
Sorry man, you are out of the track...Objectives experts were saying good things about our prospects, not just habs fans!

Old
10-02-2003, 08:51 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Why Chernikh is making the big club?

He's played 2 games so far, so has Kasty. Who knows what the coach thinks, only he does. Perhaps he brings something that Kasty doesn't bring to the 4th line. They are about winning and nothing else. This doesn't mean Kasty sucks or is a bust, just that he's 18 and playing in the 2nd tier league for now.

Old
10-02-2003, 08:58 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
-OR- Maybe those prospects need to develop before having a real impact in the NHL? (I know this might sound crazy).

Old
10-02-2003, 09:05 AM
Subban Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
He's played 2 games so far, so has Kasty. Who knows what the coach thinks, only he does. Perhaps he brings something that Kasty doesn't bring to the 4th line. They are about winning and nothing else. This doesn't mean Kasty sucks or is a bust, just that he's 18 and playing in the 2nd tier league for now.
That's what i wanna hear!!!

By the way i never said that Kasty sucks or is a bust...i just said that i'm a little bit concerned too see Chernikh ahead of him!

Old
10-02-2003, 09:10 AM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

the problem with the board is that there's too much 15 years old little jerk that thought they knew everything about prospect... So when they see such things, they're sure our prospect are busts. What they don't know is that 90% of the prospect are developping that way.

Old
10-02-2003, 09:11 AM
Jean_Jacket41
Neely = HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
-OR- Maybe those prospects need to develop before having a real impact in the NHL? (I know this might sound crazy).
Thats it. They have to develop before MAYBE be the player the hockey news tought he would be.
Who knows if they will have some impact??
As long as they prove somthing in the big league, they are just prospect. People like Komi#1 may think what he wants, its his right, but is Ron Hainsey better than Lars Johnson???
We cant tell about Johnson but up to now, Hainsey hasn't prove he belongs in the NHL. Nonetheless, Habs fans didn't want to trade him for McLaren... Go figure?
Overrated... That could be the new Mtl name.
The Overrated of Montreal.
Komi and le dépisteur, keep living in your book... And praise the HN...

Old
10-02-2003, 09:12 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Thats it. They have to develop before MAYBE be the player the hockey news tought he would be.
Of course it's "maybe". I thought it was a given.

Old
10-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Subban Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax²+bx+c
the problem with the board is that there's too much 15 years old little jerk that thought they knew everything about prospect... So when they see such things, they're sure our prospect are busts. What they don't know is that 90% of the prospect are developping that way.
You are probably the biggest jerk of the board...

Old
10-02-2003, 09:36 AM
Subban Fan

Quote:
Who knows if they will have some impact??
As long as they prove somthing in the big league, they are just prospect. People like Komi#1 may think what he wants, its his right, but is Ron Hainsey better than Lars Johnson???
We cant tell about Johnson but up to now, Hainsey hasn't prove he belongs in the NHL. Nonetheless, Habs fans didn't want to trade him for McLaren... Go figure?
Overrated... That could be the new Mtl name.
The Overrated of Montreal.
Komi and le dépisteur, keep living in your book... And praise the HN...
I just said that i was worried that Kastsitsyn was retrograded! Take it cool man, you seem really nervous!!!

By the way it's Lars Jonsson...maybe you should live more in your books!

Closed Thread