HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rick DiPietro

Closed Thread

Old
10-02-2003, 07:26 AM
BabyJagrov

vCash: 500
Rick DiPietro

Hello Isles fans !
I'm a Panthers fan but Alexei Yashin has always been my favorite player and the Isles one of my top-5 favourite team !
I'm in a ppol with some friends and I'm wondering if I should take DiPietro has my goalie ?
I heard you were plaing one heck of a defensive system this year and your goaler should have good statistics but who will be number one ? Is it clear or azre you gonna go with a 41/41 for each goaler ?

The Rick is clearly one of my fav goalie prospects, you have a superstar in your system !

Thanks for your help !

Old
10-02-2003, 08:16 AM
Tiki

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Tiki
I wouls expect a split of games early and for one of Garth or Rick to grab the job and run with it in the second half of the season.

He's a risky pick as your started in a Fantasy pool but may be a great second goalie.

Rick's season fantasy wise will be real boom or bust. Either he'll be our starter and put up great stats or be a decent backup.

I know that does not help you out too much but you have to decide if the gamble's worth it on you own.

-Tiki

Closed Thread