HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Notices

3/15/14 - 7:00PM EDT - New Jersey VS Tampa Bay

Old
03-16-2014, 12:56 PM
DFC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattM92 View Post
Yup. Had to be qualified for Syracuse's roster by the TDL and, as far as I know, he wasn't.
Ah.

As Malone gets involved again, and with Pyatt playing out of his mind, I think we might see Kucherov scratched more and more as we get into the intense late-season games. That's sad. I would love to see him get a shot at a real scoring role, maybe with Stamkos, once his confidence returns.

DFC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2014, 01:56 PM
HoseEmDown

Kucherov can be sent down to play still. The roster at the TDL was for player's who can play in the playoffs. They probably won't make the playoffs but he could at least get top line minutes.

HoseEmDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2014, 04:02 PM
MattM92

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoseEmDown View Post
Kucherov can be sent down to play still. The roster at the TDL was for player's who can play in the playoffs. They probably won't make the playoffs but he could at least get top line minutes.
Are you sure about that? I'm fairly sure that they had to be on the AHL roster (at least on paper) for them to play at all in the AHL after the TDL.

MattM92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2014, 05:48 PM
TheGreatOutlaw

Bishop looked great. Kotska has been playing really well. I was in section 308, but 307 was sure having a great time providing some chants!

TheGreatOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2014, 06:38 PM
TBLightning24
Yeah Jeets!

I really enjoy watching these Lightning games, and the Tampa Bay fans are awesome!

TBLightning24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2014, 04:38 AM
LightningStrikes
SFY

vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers1979 View Post
I really enjoy watching these Lightning games, and the Tampa Bay fans are awesome!
Maybe it's time to change your main team and username.

LightningStrikes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2014, 07:22 AM
TBLightning24
Yeah Jeets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningStrikes View Post
Maybe it's time to change your main team and username.
Can I change my username? I've been a bad boy because was devestated over the Callahan trade, and did not take it well, especially with the ranger fans bashing him so threw some punches. But looking to turn a corner now, and like I said have a house south of Tampa, am a Dolphins fan for over 25 years, so I already have one foot in there. lol. I will be upset if he goes to Buffalo with no chance to win.

TBLightning24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2014, 07:54 AM
DFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers1979 View Post
It's a good time to be a Tampa Bay fan. We have a boatload of promising rookies, so it's like getting in on the ground floor and watching these careers unfold. Some of them are real Cinderella stories.

The vibe is good. If I'd told you a year ago that within the next twelve months we'd fire a coach, buy out Vinny Lecavalier, Steven Stamkos was going to break his leg, and then we'd trade Marty St. Louis, and the vibe would STILL be good? You'd think I was crazy. But that's the situation we're in.

DFC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2014, 07:58 AM
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks

Kuch won't get sent down.

The Fear Boners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2014, 08:38 AM
HoseEmDown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still All In View Post
Kuch won't get sent down.
Says who? Everyone thought Connolly would be on the team to start the year especially after the camp and preseason he had. He was waiver exempt just like Kucherov will be next year.

If we don't move Purcell/Connolly/Panik/Brown it makes no sense to keep him up and either play him bottom 6 or scratch him. If the Killorn-Stamkos-Johnson line works, we resign Callahan that makes the top two lines set. We have Drouin needing minutes so Kucherov just becomes a victim of numbers.

HoseEmDown is offline   Reply With Quote