HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Closed Thread

Old
03-20-2014, 10:35 PM
SETHROLLINS

vCash: 500
Does renewing your season tickets automatically enroll you in Cheer Now Pay Later if we make the playoffs?

Old
03-20-2014, 10:58 PM
Brick City
Ignore me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zap14 View Post
Does renewing your season tickets automatically enroll you in Cheer Now Pay Later if we make the playoffs?
If we make the playoffs, yes.

Old
03-22-2014, 11:28 AM
NJDevs26
No more status quo?!

vCash: 50
btw where on the Devils' website do they list the 30 in 30 winners? They stopped spamming my inbox with the winners the minute my renewal went through lol

Old
03-22-2014, 12:52 PM
downtown56

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
btw where on the Devils' website do they list the 30 in 30 winners? They stopped spamming my inbox with the winners the minute my renewal went through lol
They don't

Old
03-22-2014, 01:36 PM
NJDevs26
No more status quo?!

So I assume they have to call/e-mail you if you win something? I don't even really want/need half the stuff they're giving away

Old
03-23-2014, 01:17 AM
Irenka

Hello, I am going to my first game at Prudential Center tomorrow and I would like some advice on what is the best time to meet the players on the day of the game? Do they practice in the morning? Or is after the game better? I read that the place to wait is before the VIP garage, is that accurate? Thank you very much for your advice, I am Czech and I would very much like to meet Jagr, I hope he will stop for me!

Any advice much appreciated!

Old
03-23-2014, 02:27 AM
NJDevils7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenka View Post
Hello, I am going to my first game at Prudential Center tomorrow and I would like some advice on what is the best time to meet the players on the day of the game? Do they practice in the morning? Or is after the game better? I read that the place to wait is before the VIP garage, is that accurate? Thank you very much for your advice, I am Czech and I would very much like to meet Jagr, I hope he will stop for me!

Any advice much appreciated!
I've met some players after the game. If you wait like 45 minutes after the game by the side of the practice arena, where the Devils come out. Not all of the players come out to sign autographs though. Usually the popular players don't because they would get mobbed. So I don't think Jagr or Elias would come out for autographs. I had seen Zidlicky come out though.

Old
03-23-2014, 07:09 AM
JKlliment0220
HFB Partner

Thursday

I am going to the Devils Coyotes game on thursday and driving four hours to do so. I really want to meet some of the Coyotes does anyone know where the visiting team stays or where they enter the arena and an approximate time? I would REALLY appreciate it.

Old
03-23-2014, 07:15 AM
Irenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevils7 View Post
I've met some players after the game. If you wait like 45 minutes after the game by the side of the practice arena, where the Devils come out. Not all of the players come out to sign autographs though. Usually the popular players don't because they would get mobbed. So I don't think Jagr or Elias would come out for autographs. I had seen Zidlicky come out though.
So how would Jagr and others leave the stadium, in a car and not stopping for fans? Does iy make a difference, if it's after a game or after practice?

Also can you please be more specific about the location? I am not familiar with the area where is "the side of the practice arena"?

Thank you!

Old
03-23-2014, 01:31 PM
FLEX225

Send a message via AIM to FLEX225
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKlliment0220 View Post
I am going to the Devils Coyotes game on thursday and driving four hours to do so. I really want to meet some of the Coyotes does anyone know where the visiting team stays or where they enter the arena and an approximate time? I would REALLY appreciate it.
I'm not sure in terms of what time they get to the arena or where they are staying, but after the game you can wait by the exit on Edison Place by the player lot. That's where they go and get on the bus and they have to walk by the fans. There's always a crowd there waiting. Being that it's the Coyotes though I don't see many people waiting by there. But that's absolutely your best shot. Where you see the bus, that's where you wait.

Old
03-23-2014, 01:53 PM
li7039

vCash: 915
Quote:
Granted I don't know where the Coyotes are staying but yesterday (3/22) the Rangers stayed at the Marriott courtyard behind the arena and a number of them simply walked out the front door and signed for a number of fans before hopping in a car or walking over to the arena.

Old
03-23-2014, 06:49 PM
JKlliment0220
HFB Partner

Thank you guys for telling me i hope this works out i will let ya know

Old
03-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Sarge18

I hate to do this because the place was pretty empty until about 6:00 and I want it to stay that way for me but the Monk Room is just all sorts of amazing. Two beers for $5 if you're in Devils gear. Had two Allagash Whites and the wife had two vanilla porters and forget about it when it comes to the pizza. NYC pretty much has nothing on this place, although that's where I thought I was as soon as I walked in the door. The carbonara pie was ridiculous and you may just want to walk in front of a bus after the nutella pie, because it's not going to get any better than that.

Old
03-23-2014, 10:15 PM
Devils Dominion
Julie Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge18 View Post
I hate to do this because the place was pretty empty until about 6:00 and I want it to stay that way for me but the Monk Room is just all sorts of amazing. Two beers for $5 if you're in Devils gear. Had two Allagash Whites and the wife had two vanilla porters and forget about it when it comes to the pizza. NYC pretty much has nothing on this place, although that's where I thought I was as soon as I walked in the door. The carbonara pie was ridiculous and you may just want to walk in front of a bus after the nutella pie, because it's not going to get any better than that.
I've been raving about this place here for a few weeks.

Stopped in twice pregame already.
Tremendous pizza and that beer promo can't be beat.
I think its only through March so one more game.

But even so a must stop pregame if you want good food and drink and less than a block from The Rock.

Old
03-24-2014, 03:57 AM
NJDevils7

Quote:
Thank you guys for telling me i hope this works out i will let ya know
Wait outside the arena right across form Star Parking on Edison Pl. Thats where the opposing team comes out after the game.

Old
03-24-2014, 12:08 PM
Luke3026
When you're burned..

Anybody with the VIP practice perk actually able to log in and print the tickets? Email said log in after 1 p.m. today to do so, but I don't see them in my account anywhere.

Old
03-24-2014, 01:47 PM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke3026 View Post
Anybody with the VIP practice perk actually able to log in and print the tickets? Email said log in after 1 p.m. today to do so, but I don't see them in my account anywhere.
That's weird. They are right there in mine as my next Event.

Old
03-24-2014, 01:50 PM
Luke3026
When you're burned..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
That's weird. They are right there in mine as my next Event.
Tried again just now and got them. But there weren't there at 1. Whatever, as long as they're there now.

Old
03-24-2014, 02:22 PM
u2devs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke3026 View Post
Anyone not using one or two of their tickets for tomorrow's practice? If that is the case, please let me know.

Old
03-24-2014, 08:57 PM
Mr.Krinkle
Hello there children

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
So I assume they have to call/e-mail you if you win something? I don't even really want/need half the stuff they're giving away
Every year those prizes get more and more shady. At least the one year they had video of the lottery balls thing, and a few games back some fans "competed" for something. But yeah, seems way too rigged to me.

Old
03-24-2014, 11:15 PM
SETHROLLINS

I have an extra for tomorrow. No charge.

Old
03-25-2014, 11:30 AM
GordonGecko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
Wow that's awesome.. I mean you all know I do support the anti-broker campaign in principle, but I hate the way they go about it.. And what I hate more is feeling like someone else is controlling/watching me, so I'd definitely get behind this if we could bring this legislation to light and tell the ticket office to suck it
New York State made that illegal several years ago when the Yankees were cancelling accounts. Now teams cannot punish you in any way for reselling any number of your subscription tickets. New Jersey will be passing that same provision into law in short order

Old
03-25-2014, 04:40 PM
Reid Boucher

Dunno if this is in the current location, but when train stations in NJ say parking is free on weekends, does Friday afternoon count as part of the weekend?

Old
03-25-2014, 08:46 PM
BigBlueAndRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reid Boucher View Post
Dunno if this is in the current location, but when train stations in NJ say parking is free on weekends, does Friday afternoon count as part of the weekend?
Nope. But usually the meter maids check out by 3 on Friday so you have a decent shot at parking "on the house" assuming you're arriving beyond that.

Old
03-25-2014, 08:52 PM
Reid Boucher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueAndRed View Post
Nope. But usually the meter maids check out by 3 on Friday so you have a decent shot at parking "on the house" assuming you're arriving beyond that.
If I were to play it safe... where does one actually buy "1 Day" parking passes? The only ones I see on cars are the full "2014 Permit" passes. Can you buy the 1 Day tags/permits at the ticket machines on the platforms?

Sry for dumb question

Closed Thread