HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Can You Rap?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-16-2005, 08:42 AM
  #51
popperbolt*
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: WIEN
Country: Australia
Posts: 3,004
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to popperbolt*
8 penguins in perfect parade
Got a lot of fun, and a lot of hate
They fight for their lives and against ...
Captain Iglu and his friends!
They fight for their lives and against ...
Captain Iglu and his friends!

thank you

popperbolt* is offline  
Old
08-16-2005, 08:43 AM
  #52
Safir*
 
Safir*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Country: Turkmenistan
Posts: 13,959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by popperBOLT
8 penguins in perfect parade
Got a lot of fun, and a lot of hate
They fight for their lives and against ...
Captain Iglu and his friends!
They fight for their lives and against ...
Captain Iglu and his friends!

thank you
I'm hungry now.

Safir* is offline  
Old
08-16-2005, 10:05 AM
  #53
littleD
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 5,381
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to littleD
Quote:
Originally Posted by H N I C
I can Rap better than John Cena!!!
That's not very hard...

littleD is offline  
Old
08-16-2005, 10:06 AM
  #54
Broadway Brett
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Florida, but born in
Country: United States
Posts: 2,503
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison
Well at least I see you advanced to Green Eggs and Ham by the great Dr. Seuss, your parents must be proud... sort of.
You know that my raps are the best. Just admitt it. And I have another big rap commin' up. It's going to be the best.

Broadway Brett is offline  
Old
08-16-2005, 01:45 PM
  #55
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 21,063
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Campbell
I'm white, draw your own conculsions.
Should I?

Naw...better leave this one alone

417 is offline  
Old
08-16-2005, 02:25 PM
  #56
Shaun333
Registered User
 
Shaun333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadway Kessel
Can you rap?
That's like asking someone to beat their head against a wall continuously. Although, that would take more talent than rapping and sound better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadway Kessel
Well, Can You?

Yo yo yo....no.

Shaun333 is offline  
Old
08-16-2005, 02:41 PM
  #57
Yayo
 
Yayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,938
vCash: 500
I rip and I rhyme, I rhyme and I rip...
This is the way that Dylan spits.

Yayo is offline  
Old
08-16-2005, 02:52 PM
  #58
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 21,063
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun333
That's like asking someone to beat their head against a wall continuously. Although, that would take more talent than rapping and sound better.





Yo yo yo....no.
Isin't that a staple of rock music? sure looks like it when people dance to it...

417 is offline  
Old
08-16-2005, 02:56 PM
  #59
Shaun333
Registered User
 
Shaun333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
Isin't that a staple of rock music? sure looks like it when people dance to it...

I guess you could say it's a staple of certain kinds of music, like heavy metal or death metal, two other forms of "music" that compete with rap music down in the lowlands. Of course it still takes more talent to do that than rap.

Shaun333 is offline  
Old
08-16-2005, 09:36 PM
  #60
Murphy*
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SilverCupVille
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 5,889
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira
I'm Irish
We're the blacks of Europe, of course we rap.

Murphy* is offline  
Old
08-16-2005, 09:37 PM
  #61
Murphy*
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SilverCupVille
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 5,889
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun333
I guess you could say it's a staple of certain kinds of music, like heavy metal or death metal, two other forms of "music" that compete with rap music down in the lowlands. Of course it still takes more talent to do that than rap.
All personal attacks aside, you're a moron.

Murphy* is offline  
Old
08-16-2005, 10:07 PM
  #62
Nikkowar
Registered User
 
Nikkowar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Upper Darby
Country: Greece
Posts: 11,318
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Nikkowar Send a message via MSN to Nikkowar
i'm a tool in a rap pool,fool

now where's my recording contract?

Nikkowar is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 12:52 AM
  #63
two out of three*
 
two out of three*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,829
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to two out of three* Send a message via AIM to two out of three*
Yo, you scary on the mic like a scarecrow,
Ya fake.. Like an injured Mike Ribiero,
Ya path is narrow, mine wide I crack bones,
No one knows you, so ya say ya name like Mike Jones,
Lines can blindside like a Bertuzzi punch thrown..score,
You cant move me, I'm in a zone, and still lookin for 'Moore,'
In a way im like the NHL, you waitin for me to get back atch ya,
Cause I make you leave ya feet just like Derian Hatcher (Hatcha),
Spit ya s*it, come for me, you still bore me,
I'll always be knockin heads just like Marty McSorley,
See we got new rules, the old was thrown in the trash,
You expectin a whistle, but Im gone after just 'two lines passed,'
You thought I was offside, thought I was done, about to be backed up,
But now Im right back on the forecheck after I 'tagged up,'
You know me.. Rip you faster than J.R. moves south,
Lets keep this in O.T., and not escalate into a shootout

two out of three* is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 01:41 AM
  #64
garry1221
Registered User
 
garry1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Walled Lake, Mi
Posts: 2,232
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to garry1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiesRLikeWins4Us
Yo, you scary on the mic like a scarecrow,
Ya fake.. Like an injured Mike Ribiero,
Ya path is narrow, mine wide I crack bones,
No one knows you, so ya say ya name like Mike Jones,
Lines can blindside like a Bertuzzi punch thrown..score,
You cant move me, I'm in a zone, and still lookin for 'Moore,'
In a way im like the NHL, you waitin for me to get back atch ya,
Cause I make you leave ya feet just like Derian Hatcher (Hatcha),
Spit ya s*it, come for me, you still bore me,
I'll always be knockin heads just like Marty McSorley,
See we got new rules, the old was thrown in the trash,
You expectin a whistle, but Im gone after just 'two lines passed,'
You thought I was offside, thought I was done, about to be backed up,
But now Im right back on the forecheck after I 'tagged up,'
You know me.. Rip you faster than J.R. moves south,
Lets keep this in O.T., and not escalate into a shootout
one of the best i read on here yet

garry1221 is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 03:40 AM
  #65
Fayne Gretzky
5-14-6-1
 
Fayne Gretzky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,478
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Time
I rip and I rhyme, I rhyme and I rip...
This is the way that Dylan spits.
MMM can't beat Dave Chappelle.

Fayne Gretzky is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 03:48 AM
  #66
Chilly Willy*
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Here and there...
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,752
vCash: 500
I can't rap, i can wrap, but i can't rap.


I'm east indian, we don't rap.


There is this ****** indo-canadian rapper named "Teflon Don"...what a moron. He thinks he's cool cuz he got arrested for stupid sh**, wow ur cool moron. Give us a bad rep cuz u want a record deal. I hope the guys that shot 50, don't miss this time with this goof.

Chilly Willy* is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 08:51 AM
  #67
Broadway Brett
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Florida, but born in
Country: United States
Posts: 2,503
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by garry1221
one of the best i read on here yet
But mines the best.

This one (It's so good it needed to be posted twice ):

Im hateless, ageless like wine, tasteless like time - im basic
and embarrased since we got a white singer wanting to go up in a spaceship
Why are there only a few white rappers - I hate this

Yo lets spit rhymes that regress to gangs and intentions
lets remix 40 lines, and drop obsenenities like we in prison.
shows off our wardrobes, hire a hitman before our conviction
we can run mega-super-companies like sean john or def jam
but can we really rule the hip hop world, if we dont give a damn?
now lets, show off our white pride yo!

We got the whitemen sittin in liomisines, a bunch of AKs tucked like the chinese
Fine me, cause i aint said nuttin..but where would we be without Vanilla Ice's cussin
We got Eminem, and the beastie boys...mixed with Ice-T and Michael Jacksons ploys

White Rappers on the left side, thugs on the right..split like this country, black and white
People rule out White MC's before drugs
But how is the fair when we define the culture of wannabe-thugs?

We the wiggers of the millenium, wiggers of the future...wiggers of the past
And we back from 1960, and ready to kick some ass

We the white rappers anonymous, called (Wiggers with attitude) - learn to honor us
We are the white rappers unanimous, lets take back the thrown that we never had and smoke that racial canibis
Chill out. let me handle this. I didnt racially impare anyone, so why dont you go back and sing into your candle stick
Cause we like ICP - except the cops cant ID me...we dont talk smack, or dont run around with PD
We run with our trailor trash neighbors and drink Bud with our garage sale raiders
Cause we back from nowhere, and are ready to destroy all haters


Ice Ice Baby, white people still got it.
Ice Ice Baby, we aint ever gonna stop it.


I break bones, crack ribs, bruise eye sockets...
i aint rhymed in years, but I still got it.
Im back from nowhere, aint surrendering no hostage
Cause its me against rest of the rap world, im agnostic
Im a white rapper, a club cracker
A racial slur and a back stabber

Broadway Brett is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 08:54 AM
  #68
It Kills Me
Registered User
 
It Kills Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzapieflyphillifan
i'm a tool in a rap pool,fool

now where's my recording contract?
lol..

It Kills Me is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 11:57 AM
  #69
Shaun333
Registered User
 
Shaun333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy
All personal attacks aside, you're a moron.
Duh, that makes sense.

Okay, so I'm a moron, because you like rap "music" and I don't.

I do love your quote though. You must be a rocket scientist.

Shaun333 is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 12:13 PM
  #70
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,689
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadway Kessel
You know that my raps are the best. Just admitt it. And I have another big rap commin' up. It's going to be the best.
Stop, embarassing yourself.

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 12:43 PM
  #71
Broadway Brett
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Florida, but born in
Country: United States
Posts: 2,503
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great One
Stop, embarassing yourself.
You know that the long one is good. You just have to admit it...

Broadway Brett is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 01:22 PM
  #72
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 21,063
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun333
Duh, that makes sense.

Okay, so I'm a moron, because you like rap "music" and I don't.

I do love your quote though. You must be a rocket scientist.
I like how you put the word music as "music" when talking about rap...shows your igonrance...

You do realize that rap music blends different genres of music, blues, rock, jazz, funk into one to form rap...

Ignorance is bliss I guess...

I don't know how you figure it's not real music...

417 is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 01:24 PM
  #73
mattihp
Registered User
 
mattihp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Årsta
Country: Finland
Posts: 15,274
vCash: 50
of course I can, I am finnish



mattihp is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 01:41 PM
  #74
Shaun333
Registered User
 
Shaun333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
You do realize that rap music blends different genres of music, blues, rock, jazz, funk into one to form a big pile of crap...
Yes, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
Ignorance is bliss I guess...
Only if you listen to rap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
don't know how you figure it's not real music...
Depends on what your definition of "music" is. Try the Stones or bands that actually put some talent behind what they do, not ripping off other people's music and ideas or writing crappy lyrics with no imagination.

Shaun333 is offline  
Old
08-17-2005, 02:55 PM
  #75
J-D
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: the dizzle!
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,030
vCash: 500
Nice way of misquoting above poster, Shaun33. Your knowledge of rap must undoubtedly be limited to P. Diddy, 50 cent and Eminem.

J-D is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.