HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Looking ahead to the Playoff schedule

Old
04-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Crescent Street
Saturday Nite Hockey

vCash: 500
Looking ahead to the Playoff schedule

Assuming we don't get home ice, games 3 and 4 will be in Philly. Playoffs normally start the Wednesday after the regular season is over, but as we know not all teams play that night, some will play Thursday.

I assume it will be an every other day schedule with the Rangers starting off at home Wed/Fri, or Thurs/Sat .. with Easter on Sunday. Does that put us with Philly home games on Monday the 21st and Wednesday the 23rd and possibly a Game 6 on Sunday the 27th?

Wondering if any of you started to try and figure this out yet, I realize it's a little early but trying to get myself prepared for a trip to Philly.

Crescent Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2014, 03:29 PM
flyersjim73

vCash: 500
I bought tickets to home games 1 and 2 a little while ago and I live in DC so I'm still holding out any kind of hope that we get home ice, but it's doubtful. I don't think the NHL would have any issue playing on Easter Sunday, it's probably more just a matter of whether we start on Wednesday or Thursday.

If we don't have home ice and start on Wednesday I expect the home games to be Sunday and Tuesday. If the series starts on Thursday I expect the home games to be Monday and Wednesday... which would suck for me... but I'll figure it out...

Last edited by flyersjim73: 04-10-2014 at 03:55 PM.
flyersjim73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2014, 03:47 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 470
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
I just picked up tix for home game 1. I was assuming it would be either Sunday or Monday. Though I just realized that if it is Easter Sunday my wife will likely murder me.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote