HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Hockey podcast: MSG

Closed Thread

Old
08-16-2005, 07:58 PM
RedLightDistrict

vCash: 500
Hockey podcast: MSG

Hey everyone! just got back from my cousin's wedding in california! being that i'm jewish, and it was at a vineyard, i took an opportunity to down 2 glasses of red wine. yay. hey, at least that was my excuse to my parents . but more to the point; i was looking on msg's website, and i found that they now have a podcast covering the rangers and the other metro teams. it isn't a hf boards podcast, but at least it filters out the unmitigated crap so we just have rangers, rangers, and more rangers clickidy-click-click

Old
08-17-2005, 06:53 AM
shoothepuck

I hope you did your parents proud by also smoking a cigar, hitting on the wait staff, and dreaming of hockey while downing your two glasses of Manischevitz.

Old
08-17-2005, 07:01 AM
NYC Aim 4588

vCash:
Wait I want to make sure Im reading things right. Did you say 2, I repeat 2 WHOLE GLASSES OF WINE. Oh man your an animal, you must have been wasted I would have been puking for days, maybe even weeks !

Old
08-17-2005, 09:02 AM
RedLightDistrict

actually, interestingly enough, i kinda wandered away from the dancing, and woke up in my parents car; i had fallen asleep.

Old
08-17-2005, 09:06 AM
Melrose_Jr.

Has anyone listed to either one of these? I'd don't have the necessary software, but will get it if they're worthwhile.

Old
08-17-2005, 09:11 AM
RedLightDistrict

well there are tons of different types of podcasts, not just hockey, so they're all a good laugh when you hear some nerdy guy "ranting" about why so many "noobs" hack counterstrike (dumbest game ever). but seriously, download itunes and give it a spinclicky

Old
08-17-2005, 09:21 AM
bymer

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbunny1024
so they're all a good laugh when you hear some nerdy guy "ranting" about why so many "noobs" hack counterstrike (dumbest game ever).
you probably can't get out of spawn and get pwned with a knife - hence the 'dumbest game ever'. keep trying n00b, some day you'll figure it out.

Old
08-17-2005, 09:21 AM
NYC Aim 4588

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbunny1024
actually, interestingly enough, i kinda wandered away from the dancing, and woke up in my parents car; i had fallen asleep.
Your a wild man, Im telling you 2 glasses of wine is hardcore. I would have been nervous just holding an empty wine glass thinking that there would be devil juice poured in there, or really any type of alcohol,I mean devil juice or as some refer to it as Jesus Juice

Old
08-17-2005, 10:12 AM
RedLightDistrict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bymer
you probably can't get out of spawn and get pwned with a knife - hence the 'dumbest game ever'. keep trying n00b, some day you'll figure it out.
actualyy, while i do detect a hint of sarcasm, i will elaborate. a while back, i was invited to play at the local comic shop, where there are 8 computers set up on a network, i was playing okay for a firsttimer, howeve, one of my friends, whose parents were recently divorced, had a nasty habit of using me as a punching bag, and started postingt very obscene and rascist things concerning myself. i walked out after ten minutes of playing. of course, i did get some revenge when i punched him in the head for saying something about my family which i will not utter here. but more to the point. i view games such as cs, just a front for people with issues to lash out at people cowardly from behind a screen. i just don't see the point in it. sorry besides, i thought this thread was about podcasting?

Old
08-17-2005, 10:17 AM
RedLightDistrict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Aim 4588
Your a wild man, Im telling you 2 glasses of wine is hardcore. I would have been nervous just holding an empty wine glass thinking that there would be devil juice poured in there, or really any type of alcohol,I mean devil juice or as some refer to it as Jesus Juice
well, considering there is alcoholism in my family, this will probably be the last time i drink underage, and probably the last time i drink in years. i'm saying no to drugs and alcohol. you can now take a tire iron to my head. Thank you.

Closed Thread