HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Should Sabres pick anyone today?

Closed Thread

Old
10-03-2003, 05:52 AM
ajsonor

vCash: 500
Should Sabres pick anyone today?

There are a number of players who are available in today's waiver draft that would be an interesting pickup for the Sabres. John Muckler was quoted as saying the 3 players that could get the most interest include the Sabres' Eric Boulton, along with Ronald Petrovicky, and Chris Therien. I'd thought of the latter two, along with Todd Harvey, Todd Simpson, and Bill Muckalt. These players could be valuable as depth in Buffalo. I'm sure Petrovicky is the only one with a low salary, and he probably wouldn't be much of an upgrade over Steve Begin.

Any thoughts on what you'd like the Sabres to do? Do they pick anyone if they lose Boulton?

Old
10-03-2003, 06:18 AM
Takeo

I'd like to see the Sabres add a bit more toughness to the blueline, but the fact of the matter is that there's simply no room on the roster for another skater. If Boulton gets picked, I think Peters will inherit the enforcer role.

Old
10-03-2003, 06:19 AM
WhoIsJimBob
Circle the Bandwagon

No.

And I would love it if they lost Boulton as it might clear enbough budget space and a roster spot to go after Steve Thomas.

Old
10-03-2003, 03:26 PM
tugnuttfan31

Send a message via AIM to tugnuttfan31
Well, I know nothing happened, but I would've liked to see them pick up Bill Muckalt.

Closed Thread