HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Apr. 8, 2014| Flyers 5 at Panthers 2 [Flyers clinch a spot in the 2014 playoffs]

Old
04-11-2014, 02:56 AM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 1050
I spy with my little eye a Crosby throwback jersey at a Florida panthers home game against the flyers.

Speaking of! I was in Boston last Saturday to see the flyers play there. The amount of Yankees gear at the Boston game was disturbing. Guys were walking around with a Yankee hat or shirt all over the place... BTW I'm glad the ushers are as attentive as they are in philly. The amount of people just getting up and down in the middle of play was disturbingly high. They don't hold people at the bottom of the stairwell to wait for a stoppage before letting them go up they come and go wherever they please. 3 more stories... there were 2 women that left their seat at the end of the 1st apparently a guy sat down in one of their seats. They asked for the usher to help get him out of their seat. He came over this is all in the middle of play and made the entire row of people behind us stand up and wait while he argued with this guy through over 3 minutes of the game. In the 3rd period a guy stood in the stairwell in the same row chatting with a long lost friend for almost 8 minutes of play before someone behind them asked them to wrap it up. Finally you cannot buy a beer in the TD garden if you are under 25 with an out of state license. I'm 24 I'll be 25 in June and could not find a single stand to sell me a beer apparently they have issues with college students. Thankfully my buddy I was there with was 25.

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2014, 04:53 AM
FLYERSFAN18

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
Spot the doofus.

I was at the game as well as a lot of other flyers fans, so he was booed for a while.

FLYERSFAN18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2014, 07:51 PM
Ryker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Why would anybody do that?
Honestly, I think it's just because he's such a passionate supporter of his team

Ryker is offline   Reply With Quote