HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Patrick Kane

Old
04-11-2014, 05:53 PM
H a w k s

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getcha Dion View Post
Regardless of his or Chicago's playoff performance this year, is there any chance that he gets moved before his contract is up? 2014/15 is the last year of his deal, and for some reason I can just picture the Sabres offering him a $70 million contract to play with their shiny new prospect Connor McDavid...

Thoughts? Is Kane a Blackhawk-for-life or am I on to something?

EDIT: I guess I didn't really ask a question of Kane's value so this could probably be labelled "Speculation"
No and to answer your other question he probably a 80% blackhawks for life. Toews is the only 100% guy.

H a w k s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2014, 12:10 AM
sabres_phan

Have you guys ever been to South Buffalo? It's all about family and loyalty and staying true to your roots there. Don't underestimate Kane's love of Buffalo. It's far from a sure thing, but the timing lines up pretty well. He could make a lot of dough on a team of good young players on cheap contracts if he wants to come home. Probably a pipe dream though...

sabres_phan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2014, 12:15 AM
ARoggy94

I think Kane is by far the most skilled player in the league. If the Leafs didn't already have Kessel I'd give Kane 9.5

ARoggy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2014, 12:16 AM
Stop Winnin
TANK ON BOYS

vCash: 50
Jinx thread detected.

Stop Winnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Kovacs

Man people are having a tough time reading the OP.

Can't see him ever leaving but if he does it would be to play at home.

Kovacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2014, 04:51 AM
wunderpanda
sabre of damocles

He wont be a Sabre. The GM is on record as wanting big bodies, he doesn't fit the size requirement.

Kane joining the Sabres when he is 30+ makes sense, play out his career at home, just can't see the Sabres winning a bidding war for a prime aged Kane. Possible but not plausible.

wunderpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2014, 09:40 AM
haseoke39
**** Cycle 4 Eichel

LOL at Hawks fans wanting Buffalo's next two firsts and seconds. LOL at McDavid+.

I think maybe if you go through Pittsburgh, though, you might be able to lighten them of Crosby, Malkin, and Letang. Not that your GM should consider it, necessarily.

haseoke39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2014, 10:59 AM
MurrayBannerman
Uno Besto Washoooooo

vCash: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseoke39 View Post
LOL at Hawks fans wanting Buffalo's next two firsts and seconds. LOL at McDavid+.

I think maybe if you go through Pittsburgh, though, you might be able to lighten them of Crosby, Malkin, and Letang. Not that your GM should consider it, necessarily.
We want to be thouroughly bribed for breaking up our two cup winning core that's certainly going to be retained? How ridiculous, right?

MurrayBannerman is offline   Reply With Quote