HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

G.Reinhart to EDM

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-13-2014, 01:55 PM
  #151
UnrefinedCrude
Registered User
 
UnrefinedCrude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,359
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfoote View Post
Being a Sabres and Bills fan,I have a negative aura dangling over my head,the Sabres only have a 25% chance of the 1st pick,have a feeling Edmonton will win the lottery.
Both teams fill big roster holes if they do.

UnrefinedCrude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2014, 02:10 PM
  #152
Homesick
Registered User
 
Homesick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,097
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnrefinedCrude View Post
Both teams fill big roster holes if they do.
I'm happy with any of Bennett, Ekblad, Reinhart, or Draisaitl

Homesick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2014, 02:16 PM
  #153
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 33,219
vCash: 129
From today's NY Newsday: Reinhart has the inside track among blueline prospects, for an isles roster spot.
http://www.newsday.com/sports/column...team-1.7689442

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2014, 03:29 PM
  #154
Riseonfire
R+L=J
 
Riseonfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,025
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
From today's NY Newsday: Reinhart has the inside track among blueline prospects, for an isles roster spot.
http://www.newsday.com/sports/column...team-1.7689442
Really? Your going to use facts and valid sources as your argument? That's so overrated.

Why keep an NHL rdy Dman which is exactly what the Isles need when you can trade him for a draft pick that's 2-3 years out? Your so stupid.

Riseonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2014, 03:36 PM
  #155
SI90
Registered User
 
SI90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: StrongIsland
Country: United States
Posts: 31,293
vCash: 500
How can The Big Cat Reinhart have the inside track to make the isles if he is going to be traded to EDM? so weird...

Also Strome will start out as the #1 center because Tavares is planning on demanding a trade to TOR....

SI90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2014, 03:54 PM
  #156
CodeE
Registered User
 
CodeE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongIslanders90 View Post
How can The Big Cat Reinhart have the inside track to make the isles if he is going to be traded to EDM? so weird...

Also Strome will start out as the #1 center because Tavares is planning on demanding a trade to TOR....
I've heard Tavares for Clarkson at 50% salary. Isles might need to add one of their 2014 2nds though.

CodeE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2014, 04:30 PM
  #157
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 33,219
vCash: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riseonfire View Post
Really? Your going to use facts and valid sources as your argument? That's so overrated.

Why keep an NHL rdy Dman which is exactly what the Isles need when you can trade him for a draft pick that's 2-3 years out? Your so stupid.


Selfish isles. Don't they realize Edmonton wants to make the playoffs?

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.