HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Things Jerseys - Part X

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
  #426
OnlyRevolutions
Registered User
 
OnlyRevolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 960
vCash: 500
I have a Statue of Liberty that I had customized with my name and #8 when I was around 12 or so. Crazy enough, it still fits.


If I took it to Cosby's to get stripped and new name #'s on (Not sure who yet), anyone have an idea what the cost would be?

OnlyRevolutions is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 12:49 PM
  #427
BlaqICE
Registered User
 
BlaqICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
Country: United States
Posts: 213
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to BlaqICE Send a message via AIM to BlaqICE Send a message via MSN to BlaqICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who OwnsDaChiefs View Post
I've looked for these everywhere. I've gone to countless Modell's. No dice. Curious if you found a source. Maybe the NHL store or a Reebok store?
Post #391, previous page.

BlaqICE is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 12:51 PM
  #428
Who OwnsDaChiefs
Registered User
 
Who OwnsDaChiefs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 124
vCash: 500
Thanks man!

Who OwnsDaChiefs is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 12:51 PM
  #429
gmerger37
Registered User
 
gmerger37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqICE View Post
Luckily I got mine when the playoffs first started, but they were even hard to find then. I checked Dick's Sporting Goods and Modell's, but they didn't have it. The only place I found them was the NHL Store on 6th ave. I don't even think shop.nhl.com has them anymore. I believe they were $28. They are stretch fit and come in small, medium, and large sizes.
Quoted here.

Do you know if the NHL store still had these? It seems like you got them awhile back, probably don't have any more in stock.

gmerger37 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:09 PM
  #430
poeman
Fixing Rangers PP
 
poeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 4,593
vCash: 500
So anyone that got a partial refund and a cancellation on one of their jerseys get any new emails on the other jersey purchased through?

poeman is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:11 PM
  #431
PBarrz
Registered User
 
PBarrz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 172
vCash: 500
What frustrates me the most about jerseygate, is that I spoke to a live person from customer service, and was told by them that my order had gone through, and that I was going to get my jersey. In addition, I was told it was a "promotion" by this customer service rep, then the next day I get an email telling me it's a pricing error? The communications must be messed up somewhere in the nhl shop, one day it's a promotion, the next an error.... and I also haven't gotten my paypal refund...

PBarrz is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:13 PM
  #432
gmerger37
Registered User
 
gmerger37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBarrz View Post
What frustrates me the most about jerseygate, is that I spoke to a live person from customer service, and was told by them that my order had gone through, and that I was going to get my jersey. In addition, I was told it was a "promotion" by this customer service rep, then the next day I get an email telling me it's a pricing error? The communications must be messed up somewhere in the nhl shop, one day it's a promotion, the next an error.... and I also haven't gotten my paypal refund...
I think our best hope is that fan/media backlash about how they handled this has made them re-think this whole "honor on first come first serve" bs, and maybe now they are considering fulfilling all the orders?

Let's hope #jerseygate picks up steam, I know a few radio guys talked about it yesterday but I haven't checked today if any other media outlets or media guys on twitter have spoken out.

gmerger37 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:14 PM
  #433
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan
 
lhg39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 400
vCash: 500
To me the part that is completely unacceptable is that they put the whole charge through, even though they knew that they were cancelling 99% of the orders. They usually don't charge until they ship. This is what people should really be making a stink about!

lhg39 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:17 PM
  #434
gmerger37
Registered User
 
gmerger37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhg39 View Post
To me the part that is completely unacceptable is that they put the whole charge through, even though they knew that they were cancelling 99% of the orders. They usually don't charge until they ship. This is what people should really be making a stink about!
Yep, that and how people are waiting two days after cancellation notices were sent out for a refund to even be processed, which could take another few days to actually be posted to our CC/bank accounts.

I wonder if a lot of people did what I did and cancelled other items I bought along with the $63 jersey. I mean I know $100 is nothing to the NHL but if a enough people were like me and bout $100-$200 worth of gear and cancelled the whole order because of this jersey thing maybe it makes them second guess their strategy.

gmerger37 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:35 PM
  #435
NYR2007
Registered User
 
NYR2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 564
vCash: 500
I order two $63 dollar jerseys

One brass and one Girardi

I got an email stating that they are refunding me for the brass jersey and nothing on the Girardi jersey ... I wonder if I'm gonna get it or it's just a mistake ?

NYR2007 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:49 PM
  #436
Giglio NYR15
Section 417
 
Giglio NYR15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,527
vCash: 500
I called today and a woman told me could take 2-10 business days for it to be taken off my card. Ridiculous that the cards were freaking charged at all.

Giglio NYR15 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:50 PM
  #437
Giglio NYR15
Section 417
 
Giglio NYR15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR2007 View Post
I order two $63 dollar jerseys

One brass and one Girardi

I got an email stating that they are refunding me for the brass jersey and nothing on the Girardi jersey ... I wonder if I'm gonna get it or it's just a mistake ?
Ive seen this a few times, but nobody has actually gotten a real confirmation that they ARE getting a jersey. Just some peolpe didnt get denied.

Giglio NYR15 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:53 PM
  #438
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,289
vCash: 500
Was just at Modells in Times Square. They have a bunch of blue premier jerseys that are fully stitched like you'd get from Ice Jerseys, SportsK, or anything like that. Bunch of players too. Dom Moore, Zuccarello, McDonagh, Brassard, St. Louis, and Lundqvist. They also had Richards and Nash but it was the crappy NHL.com customization. Price was $170 and there was no Cup patch on it.

NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:53 PM
  #439
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,933
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who OwnsDaChiefs View Post
I've looked for these everywhere. I've gone to countless Modell's. No dice. Curious if you found a source. Maybe the NHL store or a Reebok store?
They have tons of them at the main team store at the garden, all sizes, but $34 each


GordonGecko is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:54 PM
  #440
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan
 
lhg39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 400
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giglio NYR15 View Post
I called today and a woman told me could take 2-10 business days for it to be taken off my card. Ridiculous that the cards were freaking charged at all.
Exactly. They should not charge until they ship. It is criminal to put the charges through when they KNEW that they had no plans on filling the orders!

lhg39 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 01:58 PM
  #441
gmerger37
Registered User
 
gmerger37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
They have tons of them at the main team store at the garden, all sizes, but $34 each

Is that the one they you can get to on days were there is no game, and without a ticket? Or is that the one only accessible on game-days with a ticket? Havenít been to the garden this year, my only game was the Stadium Series lol.

gmerger37 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 02:02 PM
  #442
TeamStewie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 346
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giglio NYR15 View Post
I called today and a woman told me could take 2-10 business days for it to be taken off my card. Ridiculous that the cards were freaking charged at all.
I would call your credit card company. They can probably push things along considering it never should've been on your card in the first place.

TeamStewie is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 02:08 PM
  #443
LORENZO
Registered User
 
LORENZO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Country: England
Posts: 1,033
vCash: 500
Got my Stanley cup patch ready for my jersey if Carcillo plays or to customise the road jersey after the finals with someone else.

LORENZO is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 02:27 PM
  #444
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,933
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmerger37 View Post
Is that the one they you can get to on days were there is no game, and without a ticket? Or is that the one only accessible on game-days with a ticket? Havenít been to the garden this year, my only game was the Stadium Series lol.
It's the team store in the main hall, before the box office and before the turnsyles. So anybody can go but security does give you a thorough bend over and pull down your pants full body search

GordonGecko is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 02:50 PM
  #445
McDonagh
Slow it down 30GHz
 
McDonagh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,849
vCash: 500
If the Rangers win The Cup I'm going to splurge on all the merchandise. It's going to be awesome.

McDonagh is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 03:05 PM
  #446
McDonaghisGod
Oh, the pain!
 
McDonaghisGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 6,244
vCash: 500
SHOP.NHL.COM just sent you a refund
Jun 3, 2014 11:17:04 PDT
Transaction ID: 72V05223K0142262B
SHOP.NHL.COM just sent you a partial refund of $74.73 USD for your purchase.

If you have any questions about this refund, please contact SHOP.NHL.COM.

The refund will go to your PayPal account.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant information
SHOP.NHL.COM
Note from merchant
Delayed Refund
Original transaction details
Description Unit price Qty Amount
New York Rangers Reebok 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Premier White Jersey
Item #: 5946934
$63.33 USD 1 $63.33 USD

New York Rangers Reebok 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Premier White Jersey
Item #: 5946934
$63.33 USD 1 $63.33 USD

Subtotal: $126.66 USD
Tax: $11.40 USD
Insurance: ----
Total: $138.06 USD

Refund to PayPal Balance: $74.73 USD

No idea if I will be getting one of the jerseys or not.

McDonaghisGod is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 03:14 PM
  #447
NYRKING30
Registered User
 
NYRKING30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,859
vCash: 500
I want a Hank home blue cup finals jersey possibly authentic and I just want a regular 3rd jersey of Chris Kreider. I was at Game 4 and 6. They had like 3 or 4 Kreider jerseys both games it seems and one was a white authentic which I didnt want. The other was a home blue one 2 sizes too big. Plus I get 15% off. Off topic but why was there absolutely Barely any Kreider or Hank jerseys throughout MSG the past 2 games. Jesus I was even thinking of just going to MSG tomorrow or Thurs just to buy a jersey lol.

Suggestions? does MSG have the best quality jerseys compared to other websites? Also do they have the best authentic jerseys as well? Or is my best bet ordering from NHL.com,sportsk,coolhockey,icejerseys.. Those are about the only other places I know. Although I never tried the NHL store in the city I think I usually just see authentic havent been there in 2-3 years.

Please guys any help would be greatly appreciated! LETS GO RANGERS!

NYRKING30 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 03:15 PM
  #448
NYRKING30
Registered User
 
NYRKING30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,859
vCash: 500
Yes sorry I will say it again, I know someone on here can help me. Please.

NYRKING30 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 03:24 PM
  #449
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan
 
lhg39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 400
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRKING30 View Post
Yes sorry I will say it again, I know someone on here can help me. Please.
If you want an on ice authentic IceJerseys and RiverCitySports have them and both do decent customization. They both have the made in Canada Edge 2.0 jerseys in limited stock.

lhg39 is offline  
Old
06-03-2014, 03:28 PM
  #450
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,289
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRKING30 View Post
I want a Hank home blue cup finals jersey possibly authentic and I just want a regular 3rd jersey of Chris Kreider. I was at Game 4 and 6. They had like 3 or 4 Kreider jerseys both games it seems and one was a white authentic which I didnt want. The other was a home blue one 2 sizes too big. Plus I get 15% off. Off topic but why was there absolutely Barely any Kreider or Hank jerseys throughout MSG the past 2 games. Jesus I was even thinking of just going to MSG tomorrow or Thurs just to buy a jersey lol.

Suggestions? does MSG have the best quality jerseys compared to other websites? Also do they have the best authentic jerseys as well? Or is my best bet ordering from NHL.com,sportsk,coolhockey,icejerseys.. Those are about the only other places I know. Although I never tried the NHL store in the city I think I usually just see authentic havent been there in 2-3 years.

Please guys any help would be greatly appreciated! LETS GO RANGERS!
They had MSL jerseys that were authentic in the team store but not sure if they had Henrik authentics. Looks like they also got a new shipment in because I saw Zucc, McD, Moore, MSL, Nash, and Lundqvist jerseys in normal sizes as opposed to just the XXL's the other day. Another guy told me today at the store that they may have the jerseys with the Cup patch in by tomorrow.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.