HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

MDSF #5 - 04/27/14 | Philadelphia Flyers @ New York Rangers | 12:00 - NBC, TSN

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-27-2014, 01:06 PM
  #926
Riche16
McCready guitar god
 
Riche16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: State of Inebriation
Country: United States
Posts: 4,918
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrrebbor View Post
So they shouldn't go to the net and get a goal (because it will just be taken away)?
Go to the net all you want.

DON'T RUN THE DAMN GOALIE

or whatever... do it your way.

Take a stupid penalty while in complete control of the game and then give up a GA... bring the other team back into the game.


Riche16 is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:06 PM
  #927
backofthefridge
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 624
vCash: 500
these refs and the discovery "frog protection" ads ought to be banned from the rest of the playoffs

backofthefridge is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:07 PM
  #928
dmjt4160
Registered User
 
dmjt4160's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,254
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Because it's not his place to criticize teammates. I dont see any Rangers in Hank's face when he's soft on his post or feeds a rebound right to the slot.
Wait, so now sweet message board posters are going to lecture Ranger players on how they should interact with one another? Because I'm sure you know all about their relationship, how they communicate, how they compete, etc.

Truly mind-bottling stuff on here sometimes.

dmjt4160 is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:07 PM
  #929
Crazed Beaver
Registered User
 
Crazed Beaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Swamp
Country: United States
Posts: 921
vCash: 500
Simmonds could have been called for at least two blatant crosschecks yet nothing. I understand the concept of calling a tight game but it's incredibly one sided let alone the goal they have taken away. We are at home for Christ sakes, people have been paid off for sure.

Crazed Beaver is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:07 PM
  #930
ImIdaho
Choo-Choo-Choose me!
 
ImIdaho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,722
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRanger View Post
That should be part of the video review process. A case like that where it is obvious the puck was loose, and blowing the whistle had no outcome on the result of the play, review should be allowed to overturn the whistle.
And it is a problem within the league:



Most atrocious one, ever.

ImIdaho is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:07 PM
  #931
Fataldogg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,929
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Because it's not his place to criticize teammates. I dont see any Rangers in Hank's face when he's soft on his post or feeds a rebound right to the slot.
You have an agenda against Henrik everyday. If he didn't show emotion you'd say he didn't care.

He was rightfully frustrated.

And how the hell do you know what the players say to him on or off the ice after a goal?

Fataldogg is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:07 PM
  #932
NCRanger
Bettman's Enemy
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 2,325
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by backofthefridge View Post
these refs and the discovery "frog protection" ads ought to be banned from the rest of the playoffs
Well, the refs do tend to favor Montreal...

NCRanger is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:08 PM
  #933
Black Aces
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,833
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
Lundqvist should ****. It happens. I don't recall any teammates yelling at him when he sucked for the first two months of the season.

That pisses me off. He's let in plenty of goals with nobody in front of him.
do you know what he said?

Black Aces is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:08 PM
  #934
vrgadin
Registered User
 
vrgadin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 92
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust Heisenberg View Post
Rumor has it that it was so vulgar and malicious that even thining the same words will cause you brain hemorrhaging.
i believe he said, "you re paying for the pickled herring tonight"

vrgadin is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:08 PM
  #935
Amazing Kreiderman
Night-shift fan!
 
Amazing Kreiderman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Netherlands
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 12,834
vCash: 500
Luongo on TSN. Apparently he tweeted: "First time I've won anything" #NHLDraftLottery


Hahaha. I can appreciate that

Amazing Kreiderman is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:08 PM
  #936
ShootThePuckBarry
Registered User
 
ShootThePuckBarry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: 192.168.1.1
Country: United States
Posts: 165
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by backofthefridge View Post
these refs and the discovery "frog protection" ads ought to be banned from the rest of the playoffs
The new Citi-rock commercial.

ShootThePuckBarry is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:09 PM
  #937
trilobyte
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 17,055
vCash: 500
The Flyers were totally out of it defensively in that latter moments of the 2nd.

trilobyte is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:09 PM
  #938
Amazing Kreiderman
Night-shift fan!
 
Amazing Kreiderman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Netherlands
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 12,834
vCash: 500
I don't get why Lundqvist *****es to Klein. It's not like it was an intentional deflection from his end. He's been very solid all season. It happens.

Amazing Kreiderman is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:09 PM
  #939
jerseyjinx94
I jinx players.
 
jerseyjinx94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Miami, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 1,883
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Kreiderman View Post
Stralman was pushed into the goalie. Nothing he could have done.
I disagree, he was nudged, and he threw his momentum into Mason. He could have turned away or tried to stop.

jerseyjinx94 is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:09 PM
  #940
PurpleHayes
90 Years of Blue
 
PurpleHayes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dallas , Texas
Country: Italy
Posts: 8,389
vCash: 50
Goodness miller has not looked good.. why was carcillo taken out? I doubt he misses the open net

PurpleHayes is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:10 PM
  #941
Trojanman03
Registered User
 
Trojanman03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 457
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataldogg View Post
You have an agenda against Henrik everyday. If he didn't show emotion you'd say he didn't care.

He was rightfully frustrated.

And how the hell do you know what the players say to him on or off the ice after a goal?
So much truth here

Trojanman03 is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:10 PM
  #942
haohmaru
boomshakalaka
 
haohmaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fleming Island, Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 7,628
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Because it's not his place to criticize teammates. I dont see any Rangers in Hank's face when he's soft on his post or feeds a rebound right to the slot.
You have no idea what was said. Stop it.

haohmaru is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:10 PM
  #943
Greg02
Registered User
 
Greg02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,012
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by backofthefridge View Post
these refs and the discovery "frog protection" ads ought to be banned from the rest of the playoffs
They can play the frog ad on repeat during every commercial break as long as I don't need to see the red couch.

Greg02 is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:10 PM
  #944
Raspewtin
Xanny family
 
Raspewtin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Country: France
Posts: 28,436
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone stole hank View Post
Goodness miller has not looked good.. why was carcillo taken out? I doubt he misses the open net
Are you serious? Miller has been good.

__________________
"It's going to be a zoo no matter what, Staalmania, Staals everywhre, omg Staal on Staal action, three brothers hockeying! Staal returning to Carolina omg what news! All the feels he is feel..." - Ail on Eric Staal's return to Carolina.
Raspewtin is online now  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:10 PM
  #945
trilobyte
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 17,055
vCash: 500
The league always has video review on the table during their annual talks, but they don't do anything about it. How many examples do they need? There are plenty more on top of the one from today.

trilobyte is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:10 PM
  #946
highandwide
It's gold Jerry.
 
highandwide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
PHI/BOS are hockey rivals because they played the winter classic against one another?

highandwide is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:11 PM
  #947
Glennsoe
Horndog
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Country: Norway
Posts: 4,768
vCash: 500
Love to see MOORE of this !


Glennsoe is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:11 PM
  #948
Machinehead
I Bring The Weather
 
Machinehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Corsi Nerd Thinktank
Country: United States
Posts: 57,623
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmjt4160 View Post
Wait, so now sweet message board posters are going to lecture Ranger players on how they should interact with one another? Because I'm sure you know all about their relationship, how they communicate, how they compete, etc.

Truly mind-bottling stuff on here sometimes.
Now that you mention it I always thought Hank could use a lecture on how to treat teammates, yeah.

__________________

Ben Hutton is my Spirit Animal. Jeff Gorton is not.
Machinehead is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:11 PM
  #949
danman1202
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmjt4160 View Post
Wait, so now sweet message board posters are going to lecture Ranger players on how they should interact with one another? Because I'm sure you know all about their relationship, how they communicate, how they compete, etc.

Truly mind-bottling stuff on here sometimes.
do you really think it's said " mind-bottling"?

....

danman1202 is offline  
Old
04-27-2014, 01:11 PM
  #950
Clausewitz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Country: Israel
Posts: 786
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Aces View Post
because he's a swede
This.

Clausewitz is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.