HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

UFA Predictions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-30-2014, 05:51 PM
  #76
Sparksrus3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,095
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass45 View Post
Okposo and Tavares are godfathers to his kids. He was REALLY set to stay awhile.
Nice. I would stay for that. Maybe he gets quick to come east. Never mind he has 9 years left on contract. We have been there before.

Sparksrus3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2014, 05:58 PM
  #77
TBLightning24
Yeah Jeets!
 
TBLightning24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 1,511
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltsfan9175 View Post
So the Lightning sign nobody, and Selanne is going to the KHL? Lol.
Lightning are most likely going to re-sign Callahan. Everyone assumes he wants to go to Buffalo, his agent might just be using them as leverage. Tampa has done everything, especially the fans to make Callahan feel welcome and be part of a winning team with a bright future, I think he would be foolish not to sign with them.

Like we've been chatting about in the Tampa forum, the Tax situation is a big deal, like a 500k+ difference for someone looking for around 6 million. Tampa is going to have to give him some kind of NTC though.

TBLightning24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2014, 06:11 PM
  #78
nlnl09
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 154
vCash: 500
I wouldn't be surprised if Heatley got a one year deal in Vancouver

nlnl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2014, 06:18 PM
  #79
Caniac125330
Registered User
 
Caniac125330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: North Carolina
Country: United States
Posts: 373
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDawg View Post
Orpik, Brooks - Carolina
Absolutely, positively, not happening. Never in a million years.

Caniac125330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2014, 06:20 PM
  #80
Flamesarmstrong22
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,424
vCash: 500
Vanek, Thomas - Minnesota
Jagr, Jaromir - NJD
Iginla, Jarome - Boston
Stastny, Paul - St. Louis
Jokinen, Jussi - Nashville
Moulson, Matt - LA
Vrbata, Radim - Calgary
Legwand, David- Detroit
Alfredsson, D - Detroit
Niskanen, Matt - Colorado
Cammalleri, Mike - Anaheim
Raymond, Mason - Toronto
Jokinen, Olli - Winnipeg
Hemsky, Ales - Ottawa
Markov, Andrei - Montreal
Zidlicky, Marek - NJD
Gionta, Brian - New Jersey
Michalek, Milan - Florida
Roy, Derek - Washington
Callahan, Ryan - Tampa
Pouliot, Benoit - Pitsburgh
Boyle, Dan - San Jose
Penner, Dustin - Carolina
Grabovski, M. - Dallas
Timonen, Kimmo - Phildelphia
Stempniak, Lee - Phoenix
Whitney, Ray - Phoenix
Gaborik, Marian - Colorado
Winnik, Daniel - Anaheim
Koivu, Saku - Minnesota
Heatley, Dany - Pitsburgh
Santorelli, Mike - Vancouver
Benoit, Andre - Colorado
Gilbert, Tom - Florida
Setoguchi, Devin - Vancouver
Selanne, Teemuv - Retire
Morrow, Brenden - Retire
Goc, Marcel - Chicago
Downie, Steve - Edmonton
Ott, Steve - St. Louis
Fiddler, Vernon - Washington
Moss, David - Calgary
Meszaros, Andrej - Florida
Kulemin, Nikolai - Pittsburgh
Morris, Derek - Ottawa
Salo, Sami - Tampa
Bertuzzi, Todd - Washington
Comeau, Blake - KHL
Handzus, Michal - Retire
Butler, Chris - Calgary
Hainsey, Ron - Montreal
Diaz, Raphael - Columbus
Nikitin, Nikita - Washington
Quincey, Kyle - Pitsburgh
Orpik, Brooks - Colorado
Bolland, Dave - Florida
Engelland, Deryk - Pitsburgh
Mitchell, Willie - Los Angeles
Bissonnette, Paul - Carolina

Flamesarmstrong22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2014, 08:03 PM
  #81
OnlyRevolutions
Registered User
 
OnlyRevolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 678
vCash: 500
Rangers are going to look for a 2nd/3rd center. We'd love a first, but none are really available, so Step will be our first. I don't think Brassard could handle 2C minutes, so we'll likely be making offers to Grabo and Stastny and see what happens.

I'd be okay with keeping Pouliot, but he needs to keep his head together and not take dumb penalties like he did last night.

We'll also be on the lookout for a RHD with offense. Niskanen would be a nice guy to make an offer to.

OnlyRevolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2014, 08:45 PM
  #82
rypper
Registered User
 
rypper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,796
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlnl09 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Heatley got a one year deal in Vancouver
Gillis is gone and took his yearly reclamation project strategy with him.

rypper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2014, 08:57 PM
  #83
Gustav Nyquist
*
 
Gustav Nyquist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Poland
Posts: 12,451
vCash: 500
Legwand will not be in Detroit next year.

Gustav Nyquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2014, 09:05 PM
  #84
rypper
Registered User
 
rypper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,796
vCash: 500
Vanek, Thomas - Montreal
Jagr, Jaromir - NJD
Iginla, Jarome - Calgary
Stastny, Paul - Colorado
Jokinen, Jussi - Pittsburgh
Moulson, Matt - NYI
Vrbata, Radim - ?
Legwand, David - Edmonton
Alfredsson, D - Detroit
Niskanen, Matt - Edmonton
Cammalleri, Mike -
Raymond, Mason - Phoenix
Jokinen, Olli - Winnipeg
Hemsky, Ales - Ottawa
Markov, Andrei - Washington
Zidlicky, Marek - NDJ
Gionta, Brian -
Michalek, Milan - Anaheim
Roy, Derek - Florida
Callahan, Ryan - Tampa
Pouliot, Benoit - Montreal
Boyle, Dan - Tampa
Penner, Dustin - Toronto
Grabovski, M. - Washington
Timonen, Kimmo - Philly/retire
Stempniak, Lee - Calgary
Whitney, Ray - Winnipeg
Gaborik, Marian - Florida
Winnik, Daniel - Phoenix
Koivu, Saku - retire/Montreal/Anaheim
Heatley, Dany - Pittsburgh
Santorelli, Mike -Vancouver
Benoit, Andre - ?
Gilbert, Tom - Tampa
Setoguchi, Devin - Phoenix
Selanne, Teemu-Retire
Morrow, Brenden - retire
Goc, Marcel - Chicago
Downie, Steve - Philly/Vancouver
Ott, Steve - Vancouver or Edmonton overpays
Fiddler, Vernon - Anaheim
Moss, David - Phoenix
Meszaros, Andrej - NJD
Kulemin, Nikolai - Washington
Morris, Derek- Montreal
Salo, Sami- retire
Bertuzzi, Todd - retire
Comeau, Blake - Ottawa
Handzus, Michal- Retire
Butler, Chris - Calgary
Hainsey, Ron - Carolina
Diaz, Raphael - Columbus
Nikitin, Nikita - NYR
Quincey, Kyle - Colorado
Orpik, Brooks - Edmonton
Bolland, Dave - St Louis
Engelland, Deryk- Pittsburgh
Mitchell, Willie- LA
Bissonnette, Paul - ?

rypper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2014, 09:26 PM
  #85
OilerPensfan94
JOE!
 
OilerPensfan94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Saskatoon
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,958
vCash: 3742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesarmstrong22 View Post
Vanek, Thomas - Minnesota
Jagr, Jaromir - NJD
Iginla, Jarome - Boston
Stastny, Paul - St. Louis
Jokinen, Jussi - Nashville
Moulson, Matt - LA
Vrbata, Radim - Calgary
Legwand, David- Detroit
Alfredsson, D - Detroit
Niskanen, Matt - Colorado
Cammalleri, Mike - Anaheim
Raymond, Mason - Toronto
Jokinen, Olli - Winnipeg
Hemsky, Ales - Ottawa
Markov, Andrei - Montreal
Zidlicky, Marek - NJD
Gionta, Brian - New Jersey
Michalek, Milan - Florida
Roy, Derek - Washington
Callahan, Ryan - Tampa
Pouliot, Benoit - Pitsburgh
Boyle, Dan - San Jose
Penner, Dustin - Carolina
Grabovski, M. - Dallas
Timonen, Kimmo - Phildelphia
Stempniak, Lee - Phoenix
Whitney, Ray - Phoenix
Gaborik, Marian - Colorado
Winnik, Daniel - Anaheim
Koivu, Saku - Minnesota
Heatley, Dany - Pitsburgh
Santorelli, Mike - Vancouver
Benoit, Andre - Colorado
Gilbert, Tom - Florida
Setoguchi, Devin - Vancouver
Selanne, Teemuv - Retire
Morrow, Brenden - Retire
Goc, Marcel - Chicago
Downie, Steve - Edmonton
Ott, Steve - St. Louis
Fiddler, Vernon - Washington
Moss, David - Calgary
Meszaros, Andrej - Florida
Kulemin, Nikolai - Pittsburgh
Morris, Derek - Ottawa
Salo, Sami - Tampa
Bertuzzi, Todd - Washington
Comeau, Blake - KHL
Handzus, Michal - Retire
Butler, Chris - Calgary
Hainsey, Ron - Montreal
Diaz, Raphael - Columbus
Nikitin, Nikita - Washington
Quincey, Kyle - Pitsburgh
Orpik, Brooks - Colorado
Bolland, Dave - Florida
Engelland, Deryk - Pitsburgh
Mitchell, Willie - Los Angeles
Bissonnette, Paul - Carolina
Jagr got re-signed by NJ.

OilerPensfan94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2014, 09:32 PM
  #86
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,210
vCash: 226
Oilers after OP's signings..

Hall - RNH - Eberle
Perron - Gagner - Yak
Penner - Fiddler - Vrbata
Downie - Gordon - Setoguchi
Gazdic - Hendricks - Arcobello


Joey Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2014, 11:51 AM
  #87
startainfection
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Island
Posts: 6,287
vCash: 500
well you were right about jagr already

startainfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2014, 12:15 PM
  #88
Jesusberg
Registered User
 
Jesusberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
From a Wings' fan perspective...

I could see Alfie coming back, or retiring - that's it. I'm not too sure he'd wanna pick up and move again, but who knows. There's basically no chance that Legwand's brought back.

The wish-list on defense would be Niskanen, Boyle, develop the prospects, in that order. I really hope they steer clear of Gilbert. I just don't see him helping them, even as a RH shot on the PP unit.

Jesusberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2014, 12:42 PM
  #89
BowDangles
Registered User
 
BowDangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,713
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Moss View Post
Oilers after OP's signings..

Hall - RNH - Eberle
Perron - Gagner - Yak
Penner - Fiddler - Vrbata
Downie - Gordon - Setoguchi
Gazdic - Hendricks - Arcobello

Yeah, out of the 6 UFAs they have Edmonton signing, I would guess Edmonton only lands 2 maybe 3 of them.

I would like Vrbata on Edmonton, as long as its at a reasonable price.

BowDangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2014, 04:00 PM
  #90
STLBLUES44
MILLER TIME
 
STLBLUES44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 1,369
vCash: 500
STL signs stastny for 6.5 mill per year. 5 years. to play with schwartz and stastny

Then sign Orpik for 4 mill or so.

Figure out some way to get rid of polak and leopold which frees up 5.1 mill or so.

New look defense:

Jbo-Petro
Orpik- Shatty
Jackman- Cole
Colaiacovo

STLBLUES44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2014, 06:09 PM
  #91
BROOKLYnKNIGHTS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,539
vCash: 500
Halak will sign with NYI. Is this cheating or is he technically not considered UFA status?

BROOKLYnKNIGHTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2014, 08:50 PM
  #92
Bergeron47
Registered User
 
Bergeron47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 7,652
vCash: 500
Hiller - Minnesota
Stastny - St. Louis
Pouliot - Edmonton
Gaborik - LA
Vanek - Minnesota
Iginla - Boston
Heatley - Florida
Moss - Edmonton

Bergeron47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2014, 09:48 PM
  #93
MonahanFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Northern B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 193
vCash: 500
Calgary signings.
Callahan would fit in nice with the work effort and we need another leader. Brad and Burkie will offer a large amount to get him i bet.

Niskanen will probably get a handsome raise and we can afford to spend some money. Having another right handed d man to play with Russell would be great.

Montoya would be a great back up goalie for us and allow us to keep our goalie prospects in minors.

Just my wish list as a Flames fan.

MonahanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2014, 10:02 PM
  #94
Joey Bones
Registered User
 
Joey Bones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 1,747
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyRevolutions View Post
Rangers are going to look for a 2nd/3rd center. We'd love a first, but none are really available, so Step will be our first. I don't think Brassard could handle 2C minutes, so we'll likely be making offers to Grabo and Stastny and see what happens.

I'd be okay with keeping Pouliot, but he needs to keep his head together and not take dumb penalties like he did last night.

We'll also be on the lookout for a RHD with offense. Niskanen would be a nice guy to make an offer to.
Agreed completely!! Definitely think they'd be after Stastny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonahanFan View Post
Calgary signings.
Callahan would fit in nice with the work effort and we need another leader. Brad and Burkie will offer a large amount to get him i bet.

Niskanen will probably get a handsome raise and we can afford to spend some money. Having another right handed d man to play with Russell would be great.

Montoya would be a great back up goalie for us and allow us to keep our goalie prospects in minors.

Just my wish list as a Flames fan.
He's too American and won't play for a Canadian team. I would think he'd sign with a team closer to his family. I'd say either back with the Rangers or Buffalo.

Joey Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2014, 11:52 PM
  #95
TheUndertow40Six2
Registered User
 
TheUndertow40Six2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Jose
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 160
vCash: 500
I would be shocked if Milan Michalek came back to San Jose. He was very bitter with how things were handled when the Heatley trade occurred.

TheUndertow40Six2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2014, 12:19 AM
  #96
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,210
vCash: 226
I notice some people have the Oilers landing like 5-6 free agents.. I don't expect any more than 3 (other than minor league signings) and they won't be big ones. MacT has openly stated he doesn't like the defenseman available in UFA and won't be paying big $$ for one. If they sign a defenseman, it's likely a right handed bottom pair guy but even that's might be a stretch. If MacT is going to be aggressive in UFA, he'll likely be shopping for productive bottom 6'ers. Guys like Setoguchi, Downie, Raymond, Kulemin, Pouliot, Moss, Stempniak, Winnik.. Maybe Vrbata (more of a 2nd liner) if he makes it to UFA. I'm expecting/hoping for at least one of those guys and maybe even two. Setoguchi is the one guy I really hope he can sign.

Most of the Oilers movement is likely to come through trade. Don't see Gagner coming back, and 3rd overall might be in play which would likely address a few holes. Possibly Petry depending on what happens.

Joey Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2014, 12:28 AM
  #97
TheDanceOfMaternity
Registered User
 
TheDanceOfMaternity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Francisco, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,355
vCash: 500
which of these guys are guaranteed not to be re-signed by their current teams?

TheDanceOfMaternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2014, 12:36 AM
  #98
Gerbefied
#NeverForgetFedun
 
Gerbefied's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 3,952
vCash: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDanceOfMaternity View Post
which of these guys are guaranteed not to be re-signed by their current teams?
Boyle, and if DW resigned him I'd call for his resignation. Boyle is a #5/6 Dman (plays similarly to Cody Franson) who will get payed top4 money.

Gerbefied is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.