HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

KHL Contraction Part I (Mod Warning - Post #15)

Old
02-18-2017, 07:57 PM
malkinfan

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
I like to see Kuznya in. I would like to see more of the bigger teams loaning players to them though. Not done nearly enough.

Its a KHL farm system within the KHL, what an interesting concept, other teams need to utilize better. It would keep a lot of guys from going to the CHL if it was IMO.

malkinfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2017, 01:02 AM
Acallabeth

The key question with Kuznya is that they have one of the most successful and prolific hockey schools in Russia (along with Yaroslavl, Chelyabinsk and others), and also a great valley of trial for young players, which is a lot of guys are hesitant to call for them getting thrown out.

Acallabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2017, 09:46 AM
Yakushev72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acallabeth View Post
The key question with Kuznya is that they have one of the most successful and prolific hockey schools in Russia (along with Yaroslavl, Chelyabinsk and others), and also a great valley of trial for young players, which is a lot of guys are hesitant to call for them getting thrown out.
One of the top 5 hockey schools in all of Russia, and certainly the best in Siberia. If the rest of Siberia would follow the Kuznya model, there would certainly be a doubling or tripling of top level players like Kaprizov to the KHL and National Teams.

Yakushev72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2017, 06:23 AM
Atas2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakushev72 View Post
One of the top 5 hockey schools in all of Russia, and certainly the best in Siberia. If the rest of Siberia would follow the Kuznya model, there would certainly be a doubling or tripling of top level players like Kaprizov to the KHL and National Teams.
http://nsk.gazprom-neft.ru/press_cen...s/hokkey_nvkz/

Kuznya needs some support, while some artificial projects should try to survive wihout it.

Atas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2017, 01:05 PM
hansomreiste
Kebabman

Could anyone please explain me briefly why and how Novokuznetsk has the best hockey school in Siberia? I mean, why not Novosibirsk or any other big city? Is there any specific answer to that? They're indeed like a machine when it comes to producing players. Yes, Novokuznetsk is not a small village either but still it seems kinda interesting that not anywhere else but Novokuznetsk has the best prospects. Is it some kind of a heritage from Soviet era or what? For a team like Metallurg, which has been pretty below average consistently through its existence, it's interesting.

hansomreiste is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2017, 01:25 PM
MaxV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansomreiste View Post
Could anyone please explain me briefly why and how Novokuznetsk has the best hockey school in Siberia? I mean, why not Novosibirsk or any other big city? Is there any specific answer to that? They're indeed like a machine when it comes to producing players. Yes, Novokuznetsk is not a small village either but still it seems kinda interesting that not anywhere else but Novokuznetsk has the best prospects. Is it some kind of a heritage from Soviet era or what? For a team like Metallurg, which has been pretty below average consistently through its existence, it's interesting.
This question is tough to answer without knowing all the methods, but generally the answer to this question is efficiency.

Some schools have unlimited budgets and just waste it, others make the most out of what they have.

MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2017, 01:44 PM
Jussi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
This question is tough to answer without knowing all the methods, but generally the answer to this question is efficiency.

Some schools have unlimited budgets and just waste it, others make the most out of what they have.
Personnel might also be important?

Jussi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2017, 12:04 AM
MaxV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
Personnel might also be important?
But what makes Novokuznetsk personnel any better then others?

MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2017, 06:20 AM
JDogindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp61c View Post
i'd like to see finns out. too bad it's putin's crony who's backing them.
Its absurd that Finland accepts bad hockey from the Jokers, while they are more than used to see the Battle Axes & HIFK put on clinics in Liiga.

JDogindy is offline   Reply With Quote