HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jarkko Ruutu can be had??

Closed Thread

Old
08-25-2005, 11:40 AM
BDubinskyNYR17*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Jarkko Ruutu can be had??

Nucks might have to dump him cause of the cap. It wont cost much to get him. Imagine a

Nieminen - Immonen - Ruutu line. It has it all. Skill, speed and grit.

Ruutu to Rangers for 5th in 06?

Old
08-25-2005, 11:41 AM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

I'd rather have his brother.

Old
08-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Fletch

With Jersey over...

or supposedly going over the cap, I wonder if Sather has his eyes over there for potential transactions. Granted it appears as though the situation wouldn't be that bad going into the season, as Elias would not count as he is injured, but when he comes back, there would need to be room cleared.

Old
08-25-2005, 11:55 AM
Levitate

with neiminen already in the lineup, ruutu is redundant

Old
08-25-2005, 12:05 PM
in the hall

dude, enough man

all your ideas/proposals etc are the same effing thing

they are not unique, all you do is inquire about every available player and they all have one common trait.. they suck

mods can you start moving his threads (unless they are in the least bit interesting) to the trade board because they are all the same freaking thing except with a different name

ort you seem like a nice guy but damn you are annoying

Old
08-25-2005, 01:16 PM
eco's bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch
or supposedly going over the cap, I wonder if Sather has his eyes over there for potential transactions. Granted it appears as though the situation wouldn't be that bad going into the season, as Elias would not count as he is injured, but when he comes back, there would need to be room cleared.
The Devils according to TSN are now over 43.7 mill with Ahonen, Martin and Hale still to sign and without Stevens. Now those 3 aren't going to cost a lot but many of their players seem way too high. Rafalski at 4.2 mill., Madden almost 3.9, Malakhov 3.6, Mogilny 3.5. I mean I like Madden but that's too much. It seems to me that they're going to have to get rid of at least one of these guys otherwise they'll have to get rid of 2 or 3 players.

Old
08-25-2005, 03:51 PM
NYC Aim 4588

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall
mods can you start moving his threads (unless they are in the least bit interesting) to the trade board because they are all the same freaking thing except with a different name

ort you seem like a nice guy but damn you are annoying
He dont annoy me at all, how do u let some one a computer site annoy if so you need some help this is the last thing that should aggravte anybody if so its PATHETIC.

Who are you to tell anyone move his threads he has every right to post what he wants, he is never nasty AND DOES WHAT HE DOES IN GOOD INTENTIONS so if he posts something you dont like then I got some advice ***********DONT READ THEM OR READ ANY OF HIS POSTS.************** How does that sound.

Pretty sad it aggravtes you, where you will tell the guy he is annoying. Give him a break you are no body special just a regular poster and that IMo is the same with the mods no one is any better than anyone. Let him do what he does and no matter how annoying they might be it always does bring up a good converstion by somebody. He is offending no body.

Usually I dont like to get involved but the kid seems to have problems defending him self, so for you to say what you say is just completly wrong.

Old
08-25-2005, 04:28 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Before this gets too out of hand...

Closed Thread