HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Tom Cruise...has gone mad?

Closed Thread

Old
08-25-2005, 09:08 PM
Leaf Lander

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Leaf Lander Send a message via MSN to Leaf Lander
Tom Cruise...has gone mad?

http://imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-08-24/#2

Quote:
former Scientologist, who worked closely with the religion's celebrity members, claims Cruise is close to becoming a member of the Church's mythical Sea Org level or something similar. She says, "You feel so good, it's like you're high on coke. If you look at him, he has that dedicated glare that Sea Org members have." High-level Scientologists insist the Sea Org level never existed and such claims are ridiculous

Please present evidence on his sanity or level of insanity Thanks

Old
09-11-2005, 05:01 AM
Behn Wilson

He looks to me of late like a bi-polar in their manic phase who isnt taking his mediction. (Im not joking, Im serious here)

Old
09-12-2005, 02:41 AM
The Nemesis
Global Moderator
Semper Tyrannus

In all seriousness, he kind of frightens me. I mean I get this weird sort of psychotic vibe like he's just a few steps away from going off the deep end.

More humourously, I was in psychology class the other day, and we got talking about the pop culture view of psych, and someone mentioned Tom Cruise's little rant. Right then, with a straight face and totally seriously, my professor said "yeah, well Tom Cruise is a freakin' idiot". I kid you not, those were her exact words. She then went on to discuss why he is an idiot for the next 4 minutes. That was a fun class.

Old
09-12-2005, 05:29 AM
Behn Wilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis
In all seriousness, he kind of frightens me. I mean I get this weird sort of psychotic vibe like he's just a few steps away from going off the deep end.

More humourously, I was in psychology class the other day, and we got talking about the pop culture view of psych, and someone mentioned Tom Cruise's little rant. Right then, with a straight face and totally seriously, my professor said "yeah, well Tom Cruise is a freakin' idiot". I kid you not, those were her exact words. She then went on to discuss why he is an idiot for the next 4 minutes. That was a fun class.

Ive got some experience with bi-polar with relatives. Im far from expert but from what Ive seen I would bet serious money Tom Cruise is bipolar. Denial and being opposed to taking meds is a common trait of bipolars and psychotics.

That would explain why Tom is so opposed to medication and his outlash against Brooke Shields. There is no other reason to explain why he would have came out against her if he had no firsthand experience in the area.

I used to like him when he was younger, but like like you said he totally creeps me out now. I actually kind of feel sorry for him because he seems like he is a really good guy but I think the Scientology people are manipulating him when he is in one of his phases where he can be easily manipulated.

Old
09-12-2005, 05:44 AM
Chilly Willy*

he used to be my favourite actor back in the day, even upto and after Last Samurai, after that...he lost a few screws.

Dude's a nutcase.

Old
09-12-2005, 06:20 AM
Riddarn
1980-2011

Cruise has probably always been crazy. Few people have the money to fully explore their craziness though.

Old
09-12-2005, 10:07 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddarn
Cruise has probably always been crazy. Few people have the money to fully explore their craziness though.

Just look at the video from when he was on Orpah.

Closed Thread