HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wade Brookbank

Closed Thread

Old
10-03-2003, 06:16 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Wade Brookbank

what can you guys tell me about him? the preds picked him up, most likely as a depth d-man. i know he's big, and i know he fights but...aside from that, i don't know much about him.

Old
10-03-2003, 06:24 PM
officeglen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
what can you guys tell me about him? the preds picked him up, most likely as a depth d-man. i know he's big, and i know he fights but...aside from that, i don't know much about him.
He's big and he fights and he was our 9/10 D.

Edit: Actually we are sad to see him go. He's a stand up guy, well liked by teammates, fans, and management. Last season in Binghamton he played 8 games, had no points, was -4, and blew his knee (or something) out. He got him back into shape and had a decent to good training camp. He will not be anything more than a 5/6 D on any team, but he is going to give you 110% all the time of whatever he has.

Old
10-03-2003, 06:38 PM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by officeglen
He's big and he fights and he was our 9/10 D.

Edit: Actually we are sad to see him go. He's a stand up guy, well liked by teammates, fans, and management. Last season in Binghamton he played 8 games, had no points, was -4, and blew his knee (or something) out. He got him back into shape and had a decent to good training camp. He will not be anything more than a 5/6 D on any team, but he is going to give you 110% all the time of whatever he has.
I hope for a Low Broodbank bout tommorrow. Where did Broodbank play juniors and what is his fighting style. Grappling like Brash or free swinging like a Lessard or a Vandy. Somewhere in Between.

Thanks

Old
10-03-2003, 07:16 PM
V for Voodoo

Send a message via AIM to V for Voodoo Send a message via MSN to V for Voodoo
Brookbank will be missed. As recently as last week Muckler & Martin were takling abuot how he had a future with this organization and that he was an nhl capable dman. if memory serves me he was scoring a whole lot at last years rookie/developmental camp, and the other night he made an incredible breakout pass to send schastlivy in on a breakaway. that said, offensive upside is limited, but not non-existent. i think he is a solid 6th dman.

Old
10-04-2003, 09:07 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Daddy
Brookbank will be missed. As recently as last week Muckler & Martin were takling abuot how he had a future with this organization and that he was an nhl capable dman. if memory serves me he was scoring a whole lot at last years rookie/developmental camp, and the other night he made an incredible breakout pass to send schastlivy in on a breakaway. that said, offensive upside is limited, but not non-existent. i think he is a solid 6th dman.

he had a terrific first game with nashville. i was pleased to see that he could do more than just hit and fight...he made several smart passes and picked up two assists. he was also quick to deliver a message to pronger that he'd be best served to just keep skating when it came to tootoo

Closed Thread