HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Porn will go up in Boston again, Canada's team victorious!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-15-2014, 10:20 AM
  #1001
firewagon77*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 370
vCash: 500
Gallagher should simply be called the HONEYBADGER cause he don't care.

firewagon77* is offline  
Old
05-15-2014, 10:21 AM
  #1002
FranksterQc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 178
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
https://twitter.com/mirtle/status/466953740172664833

James MirtleVerified account
‏@mirtle
Markov's an odd duck. RT @andystrickland: Andrei Markov told Lucic to look the Habs players in the eye when shaking hands.


Haha he did... you can hear it here at 15 seconds they shake hands and you can see Markov turning his head after then you dont see but you can hear "Look in the eye bud" lol


FranksterQc is offline  
Old
05-15-2014, 10:21 AM
  #1003
JLP
La Sainte-Flanelle
 
JLP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,009
vCash: 500
lol their board wants the handshake line to be a line brawl (‿)

A win we'll never forget.

Go Habs Go !!!

JLP is online now  
Old
05-15-2014, 10:21 AM
  #1004
PricePkPatch*
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,494
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by puckhead212 View Post
Gallagher should simply be called the HONEYBADGER cause he don't care.

PricePkPatch* is offline  
Old
05-15-2014, 10:22 AM
  #1005
Mike8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 11,453
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
I find Soberberg's play is getting overrated because of the 3 point game. The other 6 games he didn't do much with 0-2-2 and -1, but people remember his big game which was the Habs worse defensively.
Not really. I remember Soderberg getting chances pretty much every game and being incredibly difficult for Habs' D to handle down low. He's got size, patience and skill. He's methodical in his approach to offense. That tempo is a different speed than the rest of the Bruins. I was very concerned about the prospect of Lucic or Iginla being moved alongside the Soderberg-Eriksson duo. Thankfully, that never came to pass.

I think the Bruins missed Kelly, who rounded out that line very successfully and is generally good against Montreal. His speed and some offensive skill would've added a lot there, whereas Fraser was largely a passenger and Paille not great.

The Bruins also missed Seidenberg, who generally plays Montreal tougher than Chara does because he's got more mobility and is quicker in moving the puck.

Mike8 is offline  
Old
05-15-2014, 10:23 AM
  #1006
luongo321
Registered User
 
luongo321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 12,058
vCash: 50
I was embarrassed to see the Bruins play that way in a game 7. They were embellishing all over the place to try and draw penalties. Instead, they should have been working hard and trying to score goals.

Lucic is straight-up bully. He tries to intimidate Weise and Emelin, but then he gets all pissed off because of the fact that Weise has talked to the media about the incident. This is exactly what a bully would do. Maybe Weise wouldn't have to talk to the media about it if Looch didn't make such a clown out of himself during the handshake line on national television.

The Milan Lucic Story: I can do no wrong!

This goes back to when he was whining about Emelin's clean hipcheck in the regular season. He's just a bully that tries to scare players so that they won't hit him. Him and Chara both disgust me. What a pathetic effort from Chara tonight as well. He was flopping all over the place and trying to hold onto habs players for so long.

luongo321 is offline  
Old
05-15-2014, 10:23 AM
  #1007
Rapala
Chasin'TheCup
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Soderberg (like a lot of Bruins, in fairness) missed a couple of glorious chances that could have made his stat sheet look even gaudier, but I wasn't even really talking about points. I just found him to be a presence from game-to-game (and shift-to-shift).

Who would you say were their best players?
Bergeron was by far their best player and Soderberg was a handful.
I'm actually stunned CJ didn't adjust his line combos.
Was it pure arrogance thinking he had it all along?

Rapala is offline  
Old
05-15-2014, 10:25 AM
  #1008
SAINDON
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The First State
Country: United States
Posts: 1,642
vCash: 500
So happy you guys beat the Bruins....heres Marchand being a dirty rat

https://vine.co/v/MXeQ5d5h9q7

SAINDON is offline  
Old
05-15-2014, 10:25 AM
  #1009
Mike8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 11,453
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by luongo321 View Post
I was embarrassed to see the Bruins play that way in a game 7. They were embellishing all over the place to try and draw penalties. Instead, they should have been working hard and trying to score goals.

Lucic is straight-up bully. He tries to intimidate Weise and Emelin, but then he gets all pissed off because of the fact that Weise has talked to the media about the incident. This is exactly what a bully would do. Maybe Weise wouldn't have to talk to the media about it if Looch didn't make such a clown out of himself during the handshake line on national television.

The Milan Lucic Story: I can do no wrong!

This goes back to when he was whining about Emelin's clean hipcheck in the regular season. He's just a bully that tries to scare players so that they won't hit him. Him and Chara both digust me. What a pathetic effort from Chara tonight as well. Flopping all over the place.
It was pretty comical how Lucic said Weise would be a baby if he talked to the media about it. Demonstrative of an incredibly infantile mindset. I enjoy Lucic the player, but he's an infant.

Mike8 is offline  
Old
05-15-2014, 10:26 AM
  #1010
Gary320
Registered User
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,622
vCash: 500
Onto the EASTERN CONFERENCE FINAL.

Gary320 is offline  
Old
05-15-2014, 10:49 AM
  #1011
Et le But
Registered User
 
Et le But's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Country: Argentina
Posts: 18,477
vCash: 500
Markov is hilarious.

Et le But is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.