Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

Question regarding Adrian Kempe

Old
05-15-2014, 03:24 PM
paul-laus

vCash: 500
Question regarding Adrian Kempe

By going over his stats the last few years, I couldn't help but notice that he has on a few ocassions a statistics line that says International Jr League Under-16, International Jr League Under-17, and International Jr. Leauge Under-18. This is seperate statistics from say the World Under 17 Hockey Challenge, the IIHF Under 18 tournament, and the Under 18 Ivan Hlinka tournament. I've never seen or heard of this league before. Maybe someone would be kind enough to explain it a bit. Is it an acutal jr league that includes national teams from Finland, Sweden, Norway etc? Or is it a national squad that plays within the Junior Elit and Under 18 elit similar to how the US national team developmental program plays within the USHL as well as tournaments? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

paul-laus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2014, 03:26 PM
Hockeyfrilla

Its 4 and 5-nations tournaments, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, Russia and US development program.

Hockeyfrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2014, 04:43 PM
paul-laus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla View Post
Its 4 and 5-nations tournaments, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, Russia and US development program.
So its not a league at all, it's the various tournaments. Strange, I didn't know that there was even an under 16 four or five nation tournament....

paul-laus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2014, 04:57 PM
joe89

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-laus View Post
So its not a league at all, it's the various tournaments. Strange, I didn't know that there was even an under 16 four or five nation tournament....
U16 is usually SWE, FIN, CZE, RUS only, and the first games are always against Finland in December. There's also been a tournament with SWE, FIN, NOR, DEN.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote