HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Paul Kariya??

Closed Thread

Old
10-03-2003, 08:37 AM
soya_sauce_chicken

vCash: 500
Paul Kariya??

Hi people..
I'm a Ducks Fan and Kariya fan since he first started and i sure hated for him to leave the Ducks, but he is still my favorite player..
Anyways..
Since i don't get to watch him anymore.. How has he been doing this post season?
Is he playing towards your expectations, less than your expectations or greater than your expectations.. any feedback would be appreciated..

Old
10-03-2003, 10:55 AM
Av-merican
@Av_merican

Looks like the reunion with Selanne is doing him wonders. He's showing the kind of speed and creativity I haven't seen from him in years. It doesn't hurt that he's now playing alongside the best center he's ever played with, no offense to Messrs. Oates and Rucchin.

Old
10-03-2003, 10:43 PM
Upon1

I don't think I have seen a picture of him yet where he isn't grinning from ear to ear playing with Teemu again and of course Joe.

I have a question for you Soya. I am a big Ducks fan too and like you my favourite player by a long way is Paul Kariya. How are you finding life on the Ducks messageboards with your fellow Ducks fans bagging Paul?

I understand their pain but I get sick of it every now and again.

Closed Thread