Someone ask O'Connell these two questions on radio today

Closed Thread

Old
10-04-2003, 03:14 AM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Someone ask O'Connell these two questions on radio today

what is the deal with Zinovjev IF he goes back to Siberia....is that it? Is his contract void? what happens to him....MOC will be on 1510 as the first guest of Dupes on the hockey show and I have a Doctor's appointment at 10 and then am going to gym to listen- but as much as I'd like to not calling from cell phone from gym.

Also, is Rolston the second line center or possibly going to be moved to left wing; MOC said today in paper they are still somewhat thin on D even after the Green deal; I also think there is more to deal- McLean I think has some history with MOC in Detroit but not sure because this was a 'favor' deal, hence, the Leafs selecting Tenkrat immediately after Columbus selected Green. To me it was a pissed off reaction.

I'll be going in today and will be giving me recap of game- and hope Zinovjev plays and stays; after all the BS to get him over here how in heck can you determine a guy who unpacked only a couple of days ago can't play. Meister- please rail if they let him go back without a legit chance

Old
10-04-2003, 03:57 AM
Gee Wally
Grumpy

vCash: 500
Awards:
can't help you bud...

I have to go "apple picking " and get some pumpkins with the kiddies...

The price I pay to be home by 4:00...

anyway, now I just need to decide if we go to the "usual" place in Westboro... or the place in Sturbridge that is also a micro-brewery..

You'll be able to tell which one based upon my input or lackthereof later today..

:-0

BOSTON STRONG !!!
Closed Thread