Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Flyers & NYI interested in Clitsome

05-27-2014, 12:31 AM
Orange and Black
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Flyerfan47 View Post
Gost,Hagg,Lauridson,Manning,Alt and Bourdon if he's healthy
The bolded are never going to be NHL players, so no.

Striiker is online now   Reply With Quote
05-27-2014, 08:02 AM
Felix Unger
formerly Dan-o16
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Darth Milbury View Post
I don't think he was good, but I also don't think he was as bad as you often portray him to be.
If I had enough reason to believe that Clitsome were healthy, I'd trade Martin for him in a hot minute. It's the difference between a contributing player and a guy stuck between roles (enforcing, being a grinder/defensive player) who does neither all that well. He's completely replaceable. If he commits to being a full-time enforcer, plays a safer game, and fights the heavyweights... Then better. Will he? Will Sydney let him?

Do you blame Cizikas for the play of that line or Martin? McDonald was bad, but was clearly the most reliable forward on that line.

I like Clitsome, and I think he'd make for a well-above average third-pairing RD, and decent (although not ideal) insurance against Visnovsky going down. The problem for me is Clitsome's back. WPG fans - what's the deal w/his health?

PS I think getting out of NYC would be good for Matt Martin's the hockey player as opposed to Matt Martin the aspiring celebrity.

Felix Unger is offline   Reply With Quote