HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

San Jose game 10/4

Closed Thread

Old
10-03-2003, 07:30 PM
4hockey8

vCash: 500
San Jose game 10/4

Does anyone know if the Sat game is going to be televised anywhere? Fox Sports???

Old
10-03-2003, 09:31 PM
Foppa2118
Release Evertroll

I wonder if this will be Parker vs. Worrell round 1. Looks like it might fall through since Worrell tweaked his knee that he injured earlier. I'd rather it wait until the regular season anyway since I don't think they ever televise preseason games. I wonder if that means Parker will be running free out there. Don't see Cummins matching up too well against him to keep him from reaking havok against his former teammates. I'm guessing he will be planted in front of Abby though, remember that fight they had a couple years ago. Got to give it to Abby on that one, he's got balls. I wonder what happened. Anybody know why it started?

Old
10-03-2003, 09:33 PM
Zodiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppa2118
I wonder if this will be Parker vs. Worrell round 1. Looks like it might fall through since Worrell tweaked his knee that he injured earlier. I'd rather it wait until the regular season anyway since I don't think they ever televise preseason games. I wonder if that means Parker will be running free out there. Don't see Cummins matching up too well against him to keep him from reaking havok against his former teammates. I'm guessing he will be planted in front of Abby though, remember that fight they had a couple years ago. Got to give it to Abby on that one, he's got balls. I wonder what happened. Anybody know why it started?

Abby got into it with Parker?

Haha ...talk about a death wish.

Old
10-03-2003, 11:16 PM
Foppa2118
Release Evertroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydianSlip
Abby got into it with Parker?

Haha ...talk about a death wish.
I don't know if it was an actual fist fight, it might have been. I know it was awfully close if it wasn't. Hoping someone knows more than I do about it and can shed some light on the why's and how's.

Old
10-04-2003, 06:15 PM
DarioinDenver

Forsberg is sitting out. It's not serious, just a tweak as they say.

Worrell sits another one out, Parker will play. I don't know the rest of the line ups. If Parker drops with Cummins, Cummins will get destroyed.

Closed Thread