HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tonight's Lineup???

Closed Thread

Old
10-04-2003, 01:25 PM
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Tonight's Lineup???

Anyone know who's playing tonight. According to papers, it mentions that Ryan Smyth (fractured finger) and Shawn Horcoff (hip) aren't playing. Any idea of the lines and defense pairings and who plays goal.

10-04-2003, 01:33 PM
Yanner39

I would have hope that it would have been the closest thing to the opening night lineup but no cuts were made.

Bergeron will probably play since he had the night off Thursday. That in itself (Thursday off) probably guarantees he'll be there opening night.

I just don't see how evaluating can be made in the last game. I mean, the coaches either know or don't know who will play. Probably injuries I guess. I think Brewer will play.

Old
10-04-2003, 02:03 PM
LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

Im guessing that Rita, Stoll, Luoma, will all get their last chance tonight...Hopefully other than that we have our other top lines playing...IMO Brewer will play as well

Closed Thread