HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Chimera

Closed Thread

Old
10-04-2003, 05:49 PM
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Chimera

What did Gauthier do that made Chimera upset. I see Chimera got 2 minutes for instigator, 5 minutes for fighting and a 10-minute misconduct. What happeend?

10-04-2003, 05:53 PM
coyote

He elbowed Dvorak. I don't know where the reff's were. Stuck up for his team mate. Good job. Gautier is a cheap shot artist.

Old
10-04-2003, 05:58 PM
zoidberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote
He elbowed Dvorak. I don't know where the reff's were. Stuck up for his team mate. Good job. Gautier is a cheap shot artist.
Elbowed? I watched the game and it was a nice clean hit. Then Gauthier fought, which surprised the **** out of me. Well not fought perse - he just tackled Chimera.

But yeah, it was the same thing that happened to Ference after Raffi Torres cheap shotted Gelinas, basically. Except Gauthier's hit was legal

Old
10-04-2003, 05:59 PM
hockeyaddict101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zoidberg
Elbowed? I watched the game and it was a nice clean hit. Then Gauthier fought, which surprised the **** out of me. Well not fought perse - he just tackled Chimera.

But yeah, it was the same thing that happened to Ference after Raffi Torres cheap shotted Gelinas, basically. Except Gauthier's hit was legal
It was a bit of an elbow but I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

Old
10-04-2003, 06:01 PM
momentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote
No elbow. Devo had his head down as he tried to go around the net... Gauthier just timed it right. Good for Chimera though. I like the fact that he stood up for his teammates.

Old
10-04-2003, 06:05 PM
Oi'll say!

Chimera and Gauthier have a good feud going back to last season.

Gauthier really rocked JC with a solid elbow to the chops and has the lead right now, but hopefully Denis will get what's coming to him soon.

Closed Thread