Kinda surprised that no one has started a thread on this subject. I'm interested in learning more about the CBA, so, let's have our questions here, and those who are in the know can answer for us. I will update the OP with your Q/A.
In regards to King and his current RFA situation...if King decides to go with an arbitrator, and the arbitrator awards an amount that kings management disagree with, the kings could walk away from the arbitrator's decision which would make King an UFA, correct? What other choices do kings have? Can they accept the decision and trade King in the same calendar year, or is there a year waiting period, or other?